• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

KaosAssassin

Smash Apprentice
Ok, All I can say is that update was awesome it would have been nice if I knew it was an hour early but whatever that video makes me want this game even more

I want to fight Rayquaza (guess he isn't going to be a pokeball)

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I think ray's gonna come back and u have to choose to be fox or diddy to fight him.

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
Ya, Ray is probably a boss, but it kinda doesn't make sense. Ray is a good guy. The only thing that would make him really bad would be if he's super pissed or someone is controlling him.

KaosAssassin

Smash Apprentice
Ya, Ray is probably a boss, but it kinda doesn't make sense. Ray is a good guy. The only thing that would make him really bad would be if he's super pissed or someone is controlling him.
Most likely someone or something is controlling him to quote an episode of pokemon (sadly enough) "No pokemon is evil only the master is evil" or something to that extent but take it for what it's worth

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Have you ever tried to Reflect Fox lasers then he reflects it, and then you do, and so on until one of them breaks ? It Means that the reflector is breakable.
Then Rayquaza seriously isn't as powerful as people think...maybe pokemon are just weak compared to futuristic technology or something...

We only can compare him to other pokemon anyway

ReXXXSoprano

Smash Cadet
If Fox can take on Legendaries and win, there's hope after all. I am really starting to love the concept that the Subspace Emissary is really taking on now. Every character is dealing with something, more or less something they can't alone. So you do what's natural, call for backup, whether the meeting was fate or you are already familiar with the person you are around. I didn't know Peach and Zelda ran in the same circle. But the princess thing could have been a dead giveaway. Or in this case Diddy running into Fox in a jungle where Rayquaza just happens to be taking a nap in a lake. More hype for Brawl.

And for the people who haven't seen it yet, YouTubed for your pleasure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUkOzOGPWHw

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Hey guys, is it just me or....

In the update for Met Knight's final smash, does the lats picture in blackness look like Luigi? I know Mario was in the previous pictures of the updates, but the last one really looks like Luigi more than Mario. Being a silhoette would be a sneaky way for Nintendo to kind of throw him at us and not make us realize it.

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
2. Ray should have been too strong to have it's attack reflected.
That's just Fox saying "I'm still high tier, *****es!" While Diddy just served as the comedic relief that has always been his primary purpose.

And no, blayde... I waited too (though I was playing Ratchet and Clank) and saw it at 11:50 or so when I opened the Dojo to have it ready to refresh. Lol at daylight savings.

As for Rayquaza only doing that if something pissed him off/controlled him.... I think parts of the planet being blown apart (remember the bomb? lol) might piss him off.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Hey guys, is it just me or....

In the update for Met Knight's final smash, does the lats picture in blackness look like Luigi? I know Mario was in the previous pictures of the updates, but the last one really looks like Luigi more than Mario. Being a silhoette would be a sneaky way for Nintendo to kind of throw him at us and not make us realize it.
not the right place to discuss it,but yeah i thought that 2:confused:

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Ray's been mindcontrolled guys no doubt about it.
Maybe bowser & dk went on a seprate mission together.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
alright tomorrow...............

i say item

or a character update final smash or special moves

FFMMCLXIV

Smash Apprentice
If Fox can take on Legendaries and win, there's hope after all. I am really starting to love the concept that the Subspace Emissary is really taking on now. Every character is dealing with something, more or less something they can't alone. So you do what's natural, call for backup, whether the meeting was fate or you are already familiar with the person you are around. I didn't know Peach and Zelda ran in the same circle. But the princess thing could have been a dead giveaway. Or in this case Diddy running into Fox in a jungle where Rayquaza just happens to be taking a nap in a lake. More hype for Brawl.

And for the people who haven't seen it yet, YouTubed for your pleasure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUkOzOGPWHw
You're totally right, Rex. I was just thinking how satisfying it's gonna be when everything comes together and connects.

Tuesday - Keep on chuggin', Dr. Mario ;)

Dither

Smash Apprentice
SSE = Professionally made, Nintendo-approved, WTF-Fanfic Crossover.

Mario and Kirby fight, as pit watches on. one of them wins, but as they shake hands, meta knight's ship comes and drops off the primid, while Petey distracts the characters by kidnapping peach and zelda. Mario is blasted to the heavens and joins up with Pit, as Kirby rescues peach. Zelda is then kidnapped by Wario. Kirby and peach fly off on a warp star, as the stadium is destroyed. They then land on the halberd, but fox flies by on the Arwing to knock them off, crash-landing far away. Meanwhile, donkey kong wants to recover his bananas, which were stolen by bowser. So he and diddy kong go off and do that, but diddy gets separated, and finds fox's crashed ship, and as Rayquaza is menacing him, fox comes out and reflects the hyper beam with his reflector.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Geno if possible (I support him over others due to the fact that the polls speak for themselves)... Besides why would they not put him in at this time, it is always a good time to announce Geno (asside from not at all)

TaiSabaki

Smash Rookie
Sakurai has been releasing those intro vids a lot lately, so he is probably going to be giving us updates paired up with those vids until he decides we've seen enough of the storyline. Music today, maybe another mode tomorrow; they wont be releasing veteran items, cuz that would just be a waste of life. How about putting legendary pokemon in side ultra or masterballs, so we know what rarity of pokemon we are getting? make the type of ball rare, so that ppl will scramble for the masterballs more than for the pokeballs. that could be interesting.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Why does everyone thinks there will be a new character update this Wednesday or Thursday? Am I missing something here?
Lol, no.
These guys predict a character every day. Even AFTER we just get Dedede or Sonic they go "Character tonight!", which is usualy Captain Falcon.

Anyways, I'm going with How2Play: Crawling tonight.

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
I'll go with something we already know--today's update was too cool. I'll go with someone's final smash, or someone's B moveset.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Lol, no.
These guys predict a character every day. Even AFTER we just get Dedede or Sonic they go "Character tonight!", which is usualy Captain Falcon.

Well, I knew everyone here goes Capt. Falcon tonight everyday like its a religion, but I thought today was something going on. Oh well.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Lol, no.

A.) I'm someone who predicts pretty often and never makes predictions like that. I try to be realistic, and just slightly idealistic.

B.) And yo, I've been saying How To Play Crawling for a LONG time. But I heard that it was character specific?

Top Bottom