• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Blackadder

Smash Master

TwilitWings

Smash Rookie
Fox SE video and Fire Emblem music double update. Not too bad. :]

EDIT: And thank goodness for Latin, I was a little scared of possibly hearing it in English. D:

47drift

Smash Journeyman
FIRE EMBLEM THEME EPIC!!

HE KNOWS WE WANTED FIRE EMBLEM! YAY FOR YOU SAKURAI.

BUT WHERE'S MY MICAIAH!? WHERE WHERE WHERE!? D:

Also, something about Fox. Whatever.

Memo326

Smash Cadet
Oooh music... we haven't gotten some in a while. And how Fox fits into the story...

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Random Rayquaza...seriously though the water graphics looked awesome, but then when cartoony Rayquaza appeared, it clashed....

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Actually, this has to be the best song update of all time. And one of my favorite updates of all time.

Does this mean more updates an hour early? :D

RMR

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, Whats Rayquaza doing in a lake ? That was very random and Stupid, that would have fitted Pit and Mario Story More. That would be more Kyogre fitting, and Rayquaza looked cartoonish.

Good update, anyways.

Blackadder

Smash Master
*Poins at the Raquaza in the lake*

That was fucking random.
'sall I have to say.
Random Rayquaza...seriously though the water graphics looked awesome, but then when cartoony Rayquaza appeared, it clashed....
Yeah, Whats Rayquaza doing in a lake ? That was very random
It seems so...odd.
I mean, why? What he hell is that Poke'mon doing there? It seems Sakurai is just shoving random characters here and there to look cool.

It's not a BAD thing, just kinda..."wtf".
Maybe there will be a storu explanation for why he's there, but I doubt it.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yeah, Whats Rayquaza doing in a lake ? That was very random and Stupid, that would have fitted Pit and Mario Story More. That would be more Kyogre fitting, and Rayquaza looked cartoonish.

Good update, anyways.
kyogre is a pokeball pokemon
man wtf, i never woulda seendis coming:confused::chuckle:

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
When I read "evil hand" I didn't know what to think... Ridley?? It crossed through my mind and I got excited for a second.

And if he was revealed in a video like that it would have been like Peach, so he could have still been playable.

RMR

Smash Apprentice
That was random,

-Rayquaza does NOT live in lakes, neither in jungles, and he does not eats monkeys.
-FOx Doesnt jumps that high.
-Rayquaza could have broke that reflecto, and he isnt that weak, if I remember, a RayquaZA CANNOT kill another with a hyper beam.

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
Actually, this has to be the best song update of all time. And one of my favorite updates of all time.

Does this mean more updates an hour early? :D
Technically, we are not getting updates an hour early, it's the same time in Japan, they don't set their clocks forward or backward. But yes, since Daylight Savings Time is over, until the release date, updates will be earlier for us.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Brawl will contain a lot of these types of scenarios - ie, a big potluck of characters in one world - think Kingdom Hearts...but more mixed, like an eccentric muffin recipe.

zKillah

Smash Journeyman
Double update week!!! Seriously, I hope we get about 8-10 updates packed into these 5 days. Fire Emblem song is wonderful.

Phred

Smash Journeyman
That was random,

-Rayquaza does NOT live in lakes, neither in jungles, and he does not eats monkeys.
-FOx Doesnt jumps that high.
-Rayquaza could have broke that reflecto, and he isnt that weak, if I remember, a RayquaZA CANNOT kill another with a hyper beam.
I wasn't a beam though, it was likely some kind of Dragon Type attack.
And you do remember that Dragon type attacks are Super Effective against Dragon Type Pokémon, right? ;)

Top Bottom