• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Blackadder

Smash Master
I wonder if this will be removed from the US/PAL versions of Brawl It's from "Kuro kuru" or whatever, and that games was deemed satanic by the western procuders of Melee. You all know of the "Replaced trophy" yeah? Will they do the same for this guy?

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
I wonder if this will be removed from the US/PAL versions of Brawl It's from "Kuro kuru" or whatever, and that games was deemed satanic by the western procuders of Melee. You all know of the "Replaced trophy" yeah? Will they do the same for this guy?
I'm not so sure about PAL versions seeing as how the game Devil's World was released in Japan and Europe, but not in US of A. Why? Nintendo of America didn't want to since they have a strict policy on no religious icons. Wiki is your friend. *What's wrong with religious icons, anyway?*

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
While my predictions are now in tatters for this week thanks to the Pokemon Trainer, I'm going to guess that we're getting a stage tomorrow. My guess is we won't get the Pokemon stage though, but something entirely different (and hopefully new)...

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
It has to be something crap. I said it would be music and instead it's some cool AT.

Im just bracing myself for music :(

yogho

Smash Apprentice
I think not, since they also had doshin the giant trophie in the melee game.

But hey! Why would they?

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I somehow doubt this guy would be removed from the USA version of the game. If that were the case, why would they show him on the American site at all?

Blackadder

Smash Master
I think it's about time for a How2Play update tommorow. Maybe the new "Crawling" move we've seen so much of. Or shielding. Or...running. Ugh.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
I think it's about time for a How2Play update tommorow. Maybe the new "Crawling" move we've seen so much of. Or shielding. Or...running. Ugh.
I would also like to see crawling or shielding soon.(mostly crawling). I hope Devil does not get removed from the US game by religious *******s(I have religion too,don't me wrong,but I don't like censorship because of it),he's too awesome(in looks and ablity!)to get taken down.

Blackadder

Smash Master
While I hope this item doesn't get cut from the english versions of Brawl (And I doubt it will) I don't much give a **** what happens to this item. AT just doesn't get me going.

Florida

イーグランツ
While I hope this item doesn't get cut from the english versions of Brawl (And I doubt it will) I don't much give a **** what happens to this item. AT just doesn't get me going.
This is coming from an anti-item ***** =/
The game isn't even released yet and already people are deciding what they like and don't like, banning stages and items, and judging character's tier positions. That seriously needs to stop. The only reason that items were banned in tournies, was because of the exploding capsules, boxes, and crates (as I'm sure you already know). Basically off of random activity.

As said before, this is not Melee 2.0.
As for Devil, this Assist Trophy is definitely one of the better ones. It's good to see Devil World getting some reputation in Super Smash.

And for tonight's update prediction, PT's Special Moves. I need to see what becomes of the neutral B :(
(blackadder, my post wasn't really directed only at you, so don't take complete offesne >.>)

Keku

Smash Apprentice
Why? Some of the AT's are awesome!
Yeah well they seem fun and all that but I'd rather not dedicate a whole update for just one.. same thing goes for items. If there were a lot of items and/or ATs in just one update, I might like them.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
This week has been good so far, I hope tomorrow we will get a Pokemon trainer Final smash

goodkid

Smash Lord
I don't know, Sakurai is misleading us to think a pokemon stage, but he still hasn't shown Peach's profile, or Ness. If Sakurai shows a veteran this week, I think it will be a new one, so he can hold out Peach and Ness.

I don't see a stage tomorrow, because most people suspect that, and Sakurai will do the unexpected.

I see how to play, another AT(wouldn't be expected), or another character.

I still think Sakurai and his team stalk this site, and so they can put up something unexpected.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
since Sakurai is so unpredictable it's hard to guess but i'll say either one of the following:

a Peach profile, a cap't Falcon profile, Ness profile, Lucas, Profile, or some kind of new stage or game mode

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I just hope that if it is a new pokemon stage, it will not be like pokefloats because I really disliked that stage, i'm hoping for more like a Colisseum

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i say a stage. not one in particular, but i think the pokemon stage is due.

i only expect a stage cause it's been close to two weeks without one. we're at least bound to have one by friday

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I hope it is something Pokemon related, to follow up with our wonderful Monday update.

Talendime

Smash Ace
Item...

But could be two new characters in a week?...
I hope to God there's not another item released this week. As awesome as they all are so far, I think we've seen more than enough for now.
I highly doubt another character this week as well.

If it weren't for yesterday's addition, I would have guessed a new pokeball outcome... So I guess I'd have to say a new stage, like Colbusman.
A New Stage.

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
it might be likley to see a character like peach someone who we already know is in the game, if not then probably a stage

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
One prediction come true, 3 left to go.

Tonight means one of the following:

-Peach's Profile
-Ike's Final Smash
-A Stage We Know About

Top Bottom