• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Limon

Smash Rookie
This seems like a week full of great updates...

Probably a Veteran tomorrow, or a Pokemon or item.

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
I, once again, am seeing a major SE update. I gotta be right some time, I'm throwing darts blindfolded here. :psycho:

Either that or an item or How to Play.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
People just disslike shiek because they got their ***** kicked by someone they thought was a worse player than they...

Shiek is fun to play and only needs MINOR nerfing to knocking power...

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
People just disslike shiek because they got their ***** kicked by someone they thought was a worse player than they...

Shiek is fun to play and only needs MINOR nerfing to knocking power...
No, I've been beaten by a shiek player that plays an annoying style, but it is better than mine I have to admit. When he plays as Mario or some other character I don't complain because most characters really do have good balance, in my opinion.

Shiek, on the other hand... could use the minor nerfing. The knockback is what annoys me on some of the attacks, that's about it.

I dislike Shiek, yes, but for an entirely different reason than you posted.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Tonight's Update....

an item....

someone's Final Smash

or info on Subspace Emissary (such as a boss, or stage)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm going with my usual but I don't feel like posting it...

However I will post...

Want: Geno for PC...C'mon Geno!

Sinn

Smash Lord
Never! Zelda will be the next one to have a B move drastically altered.
I never said that Sheik would be Zelda's down B move. Just that they would be reconfirming Sheik as a player character.

That means Sheik gets a new B move too :lick:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What'd be stupid is if they gave Zelda's moveset and they reveiled all moves BUT Down B...

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
I'm feeling an update on Crawling.
We just saw Snake do it again in the last update, and it's really about time. Plus there hasn't been a How to Play update in a LONG time.

Finn Macool

Smash Apprentice
Falcon is not going to be replaced hes to wellknown, also crawling could really mess up long range attacks like samus's missiles

blink777

Smash Journeyman
What'd be stupid is if they gave Zelda's moveset and they reveiled all moves BUT Down B...
I swear, that's exactly what will happen. It's inevitable.
So true lmao. I wouldn't put it past the nutter.

After the hugeness of the first two updates this week, I'm going to have to lean towards something less-than-thrilling. I'm going to have to go with WHO?AreYou's suggestion of "crawling". That's certainly not a prospect I'm estatic over.

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
A new comer so soon again? There's still awhile before the game gets released anywhere, if he keeps releasing characters there's going to be none left by the beginning of December.

Some others are right, it will most likely be something less than thrilling to die down the commotion the last 2 caused :p

OATH

Smash Apprentice
The next character update better be a vet to many new comers...and i think they should update a character from the original ssb64 D:

Sinn

Smash Lord
That would piss me off so much. Geh...I hope they don't even consider it.

Nah, Falcon is being replaced by the guy who took his place in that one F-Zero...
Oh, you must mean Kent Akechi, Captain Falcon's son from Maximun Velocity. I think you're right. I mean, he's a more recent version of the character who's just like him. They obviously only care about the latest and greatest things in the Nintendo universe; heaven forbid they keep something from the past games. I would expect to see the Cap get the boot.

OATH

Smash Apprentice
That would piss me off so much. Geh...I hope they don't even consider it.

Oh, you must mean Kent Akechi, Captain Falcon's son from Maximun Velocity. I think you're right. I mean, he's a more recent version of the character who's just like him. They obviously only care about the latest and greatest things in the Nintendo universe; heaven forbid they keep something from the past games. I would expect to see the Cap get the boot.
it doesnt really matter....either way he might still be called Captain Falcon i dont think nintendo would get to serious into that...

Top Bottom