• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Equinox076

Smash Apprentice
Finally watched the first vid...
Well, the Mr. Saturn & Home-Run Bat items are confimed.
BTW, is that delfino plaza that Snake & Bowser are on? I havent seen any screens on top of the buildings B4, cool!

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
And doesn't anyone think the cardboard box just looks like a regular item? I'm thinking it's just an item you can use to protect yourself from harm, because Mario clearly picked it up and threw it.

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
And doesn't anyone think the cardboard box just looks like a regular item? I'm thinking it's just an item you can use to protect yourself from harm, because Mario clearly picked it up and threw it.
Players can also pick up and throw Wario's bike and Samus's suit.

Nobody told me what they thought of Wario eating the hand grenade. A new move? Yay? Nay?

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
On this stage, Snake communicates with his team to learn the key characteristics of his rivals... Whoa... Seriously?
It has nothing to do with the Subspace thing. It's just something that Snake can do on that stage. It's probably similar to the Fox thing on Corneria in Melee, where you can talk to the other Star Fox members.

I bet it doesn't take up the entire screen, it probably just appears at the bottom while the battle is going on.

Maikeru17

What the hell is this thing
NNID
NoxNoctis
I think it's more that Snake produces the item, like Link's bombs or Peach's turnips (or Wario's Motorcycle...), and it's just grab-able like a normal item.

Florida

イーグランツ
"This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance, Snake. Now get out there and show them what you're made of. No johns."

drewdizzal

Smash Apprentice
"This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance, Snake. Now get out there and show them what you're made of. No johns."
lol hilarious. ohh i watched again (for like the 20th time) and freakin snake does a suplex to mario. a freaking SUPLEX people. he is now my main and god tier. good night.

OATH

Smash Apprentice
It looks like this smash is going to be a fighting/crazy combo game more then ever.

Sinn

Smash Lord
I just finished watching the videos and laughed my *** off...oh God...I wonder if those get activated like Fox and Falco's secret taunts in their stages...I wonder if MORE characters will have them this time around...

Equinox076

Smash Apprentice
There were so many updates hidden in these two snake updates, awesome.
anyway, to get back on topic, I think tomorrow's update will be Earthbound/Mother music.

WRITE THAT DOWN!!!! THAT IS DEFINITELY WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!!!

JmcShocker16

Smash Apprentice
There were so many updates hidden in these two snake updates, awesome.
anyway, to get back on topic, I think tomorrow's update will be Earthbound/Mother music.

WRITE THAT DOWN!!!! THAT IS DEFINITELY WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!!!
I dont think so. right that down. u guys better prepare for December cuz u all will pay.

ReXXXSoprano

Smash Cadet
It's good to see Nintendo let Snake keep his charm. For a man who wants to see naked chicks, eat dinosaurs, and kinda weirded out by Wario. He still oozes that cool. David Hayter, Paul Eiding, and Chris Randolph are holding it down for Snake, Campbell, and Otacon. But I think they replaced Mei Ling. The only problem I could see with this is if they don't have more of these somewhere. Hilarious!!!!

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Since all of the main characters from the MGS games are making cameo appearances, that makes me think that Raiden will be either an AT or a playable character.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Perhaps...

And I get the feeling that there will, in fact, be clips like that for all the characters just as Kirby has a new hat for each one as well. I wonder what he says for Pokémon Trainer...

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Perhaps...

And I get the feeling that there will, in fact, be clips like that for all the characters just as Kirby has a new hat for each one as well. I wonder what he says for Pokémon Trainer...
PK Trainer is harmless. Snake more likely than not will have loads to say about Charizard, Ivysaur, and Squritle seeing how they're doing all the dirty work.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Kěyǐ...

In any case, it's bed time for me. This week is shaping up to be pretty good. Let's hope that it keeps up. I STILL say Lucas is getting a special update soon, probably before the week ends.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Kěyǐ...

In any case, it's bed time for me. This week is shaping up to be pretty good. Let's hope that it keeps up. I STILL say Lucas is getting a special update soon, probably before the week ends.
Pika? That means ok I'm assuming.

G'nite!

And as for the rest of the week, gut feeling tells me it's going to suck. The gut never lies....

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Question: does being under the spot light do anything? I was thinking that it might freeze you for a moment but then i realized that's probably yoshi's taunt

Drake3

Smash Ace
Well one thing we DO know about Yoshi and his Egg Toss from the site is:

"Among other things, he can now use his up special move, the Egg Toss, to increase the distance of his jump. That’s enough to earn him a hearty welcome, isn’t it?"
Exactly, so I'm really curious to know how an Egg Toss can help you jump. Maybe you have to make the explosion hit Yoshi or something. Like Ness' PK Thunder but much more ridiculous.

Chari

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm..this update was really good today. I'm on a roll so I think it'll be an item or FS.

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
Tomorrow: DOUBLE UPDATE - Crawling and Normal Item
Thursday: Veteran Fighter - Captain Falcon
Friday: Subspace

Top Bottom