• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Well, grasshopper, we must not forget he did the same thing with the Fire Emblem series... only Masahiro "Mindgame" Sakurai knows...
Yes sensai!!

But Ness doesn't deserve to be Lucas's shadow. He's an original secret character. But hey, just as long as he makes it then I will be happy. I like beating him up.:)

Sinn

Smash Lord
You should be glad that my internet craps out on me so often. Though in this new room, it doesn't seem to as much. Yay~

Oh, and I don't know about TONIGHT, but I would wager that some time in the upcoming week we'll see a special move update for Lucas. Then maybe this a....no. No, it won't. The arguing will keep going. I just know it will. Blah...

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'd love to see a new Mother stage update. I LOVED the designs of the Mother stages in Melee. Those are among my very favorites.

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
I really disliked the mother stages in melee. They just annoyed me.

And yea, I'd probably say someone's special moves in an hour (or sometime this week)

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
This update should be:

Alt costumes

Sakurai: "Lucas turns into Ness!" "Mario turns into Dr. Mario!" "Snake turns into Big Boss!"

Blackadder

Smash Master
Heyyy, this is a turn out for thr awesome eh guys?

Double update!
Let's hope that the movie is good! XD

Florida

イーグランツ
Wow! The video loaded for me right on the spot-- it's truly epic!
I still have yet to see the remaining videos, but that's what I'm heading for next!
Awesome update! LOVE the video!

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Good update. The video was interesting. ^_^

blayde_axel

Smash Master
You *******s with uber-fast connections... Linksys shall curse you! lol.

Am I the only one that thinks Yoshi looks cute in that pic? lol.

EDIT: Aw... you can't say that? I say it all the time...

TwilitWings

Smash Rookie
Awesome character video with a cute intro. I'm loving the complicatedness of the stage too. :]

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ok, saw the last Video... Hilarious.

Anyone noticed that Character Intros appear to be back? in the First video where Snake says "sorry to keep you waiting"?

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
AHHH!! LOVE IT! David Hayter reprises the role and talks about Samus without her clothes on. Oh god, this is amazing.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Awesome update, really.

The video was a godsend for me because it shows some actual GAMEPLAY. The speed looks a little slower than in Melee, but not to much. The fighting looks slicker, which is awesome, plsu it seems they have finaly added the character sounds in.

Great stuff!
Oh and uhm, there is a stage update to. Not that anyone cares, really. :laugh:

Top Bottom