• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Blackadder

Smash Master
AHHH!! LOVE IT! David Hayter reprises the role and talks about Samus without her clothes on. Oh god, this is amazing.
Everyone keeps bringing up "4 videos" and such.
And what's this Samus stuff?

I only have the one vid...and it never mentiond Samus...
I have no idea what's going on. :laugh:

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Haha, I hope the game has these videos for all of the characters. They're pretty funny. XD

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
The video's are hilarious. When do they play though? In the middle of the match?

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
Not only is David Hayter reprising his role, Mei Ling, Otacon and Campbell all are back with their voices, this is just truly epic, we are so lucky.

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
Interesting what he said about Wario in the video. Perhaps it was just to be funny, or if warior bites you, you continue to lose damage. Speculation?!!?

Can't load the first video for some reason, too many people clicking :|

Saw the bottom 3 and the stage. Good stuff

Sinn

Smash Lord
Haha, I hope the game has these videos for all of the characters. They're pretty funny. XD
Hopefully there'll be an awesome montage for all the starters like Melee had <3

And yeah...I can't get anything to load at all. I'll probably have to wait until tomorrow...

Aeronite's Kiseki

Smash Journeyman
Hey I've Seen all 4 vids and i'm concluding it now

1. Methinks Character entrances are returning. Also looks like we see tons of new gameplay going on...notice the scenes that are from TGS were actually shown in vid form???

2. The Otakan vid shows that Snake is a cannibal....He wants to eat Yoshi! Other than that...not much was going on

3. Mei-Ling describes why ZSS is a lot agile than in her power suit

4. Last one talks about Wario....weird they talk about his "Bite" attack and it has aftereffects

Other thoughts: I wonder if this'll happen with every character which would be quite awesome i may add *talking bout the last 3 vids

Hard Corwen

Smash Cadet
Updates

It wont load because i think everyone just tried to access it. Just keep clicking and it will go.

And i seriously seriously think character intros are back after seeing the video. I sorely missed them, and I'll be greatly pleased to see them return! :D

Blackadder

Smash Master
Hey I've Seen all 4 vids and i'm concluding it now

1. Methinks Character entrances are returning
2. The Otakan vid shows that Snake is a cannibal....He wants to eat Yoshi!
3. Mei-Ling describes why ZSS is a lot agile than in her power suit
4. Last one talks about Wario....weird they talk about his "Bite" attack and it has aftereffects
That made a whole lot of sense. ;)

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
Ok, just saw the first video and it pwns. We get to see a few moves in action and it looks nice. I must have this game when it comes out!

Key point it looks like snake's recovery is really good. He flies pretty far up there.

And go snake go, dig any faster to plant those mines?

Ianthraxx

Smash Apprentice
AAAAAAHH! Did you guys SEE that?! Gameplay footage... Mario and Snake beating eachother up... I just ******'ed all over my ****ing ******aaaaaaaah! XD

...oh man. That's amazing.

Florida

イーグランツ
I am guessing this is part of the subspace emissary.
I don't get why they wouldn't list in under the "Adventure Mode" part of the Game Modes section, then. Instead they just put it under Snake's profile. Maybe they'll just have special movies specifically made to intorduce each character?

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
Saw the bottom 3, the first one still wont load..
The first trailer is ****ing amazing. My erection is at a +15 from watching it. Holy ****...I cannot wait for this game...

Snake's grabs and throws...actual gameplay...it's all so beautiful.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
That's funny. I use a Wii, and all my movies load perfectly.

I'm dissapointed Zelda was in the video - tho I can't wait to hear what they say about her. I bet it's something like, "Snake, don't toy with her. She will kill you."

I like the end of the movie. What sucks is I thought the stage was bigger, but I still love it. When Zamus landed in the Trailer, it must have been just out side of the balcony part. It's a walk off, too. BANNED!

Top Bottom