• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

LOE1

Smash Lord
well the question was who is the best wario in the Midwest, and we can now agree its krys right?

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Infern never gave an answer and its all in his sig so it hasn't been decided

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
My summer quarter isnt as crazy as I originally anticipated
I might or might not try and host something this summer if i can....

KB we gotta get stuff rolling asap :3

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Seeing that singles doesn't matter for Wario.

The best Wario in the Midwest is Bpow.

Period.

Also Hunger has beaten me before and has wins over Kain as well. So impressive to win a +3/+2 matchup.

Honestly LOE1's win over MJG is the most impressive win I have heard of for MW Wario considering that Wario is +3/+2 vs Wolf.

LOE1

Smash Lord
he's saying its easier for wario to win vs wolf than tl. but i still cant beat kain. he too good :/

sneakytako

Smash Lord
So why is it more impressive for you to beat MJG then Bpow to beat Kain?

EDIT: Oh I see what ur saying rob. I should probably start drinking less.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Speaking from experience: LOE1 is better than BPOW in singles. Brandon knows where his real strengths lie...then again that win vs Kain has me a little torn, but my opinion stands for now.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hey so who from Ohio is coming this weekend. Stewy and I are the main housing options and we would like to know which carpools need housing.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Me, Shugo and links are coming in my car, possibly Blue Rogue and King. I'll know in a few days on them. We might opt for housing if it is available instead of driving home that night. It depends on work schedules and what people are going. I'll know more in a few days.
KB is bringing a car but I'm unsure who all else is going.
Cbus is bring a car, as well as Cincy.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Bpow needs to beat me in KS/MO/NE and not just in Iowa for others to call him #1...

But he's still the best Wario in the MW.

Also, LOE1, since you don't like to approach ever, a great mixup for that would be the learn that CG wario has on Wolf. So you can casually build 25% damage over like............4 minutes and then get a grab and get a free stock vs Wolf, rinse repeat. That's how Hunger beat me.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I've been to a tourney where hunger beat ally, loe1 still has to do that

LOE1

Smash Lord
I never knew bpow beat kain. congrats to him. and yea...I rly should learn the cg lol.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I like how no one said that Bpow beat Kain but everyone thinks he did. Good work on being drunk and confusing people Tako. Asians making that American reading system look bad....

Warios CG works on Wolf from 20-220 or something lame like that.

Real TO's like Future (who mains IC's) has limited CG/infinites to 200% due to brawl being so stupid.

Anyway, none of that changes that Wario doesn't amtter in singles and that's why Bpow is the best Wario because Doubles matters for Wario.

BPx

Smash Lord
I didn't beat Kain(in singles, I've beaten him multiple times in doubles and don't know if I've lost?), the set sneaky is thinking about probably was the one that went to game 3(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBtU3eZTs-o). Also I've been practicing and playing sober(except at Rob's 4/20 tourney :////) so that's kinda a thing. And Rob I'm going to **** on you if you ever stop rigging every ****ing bracket in mankind.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Lifetime I am ?(possible 2nd ?)-3 vs Brandon in tournament iirc, 2 of them in one tournament and then at brainshock. Is that the the last time I lost to you, I don't remember. You shoulda won at get hype 1 but lol. I think you've only beaten me in IA. I think I have won the last 3 or so times.

As I said at that tournament if I had rigged the bracket I would have put you on the same side as me. <3

So yeah, I'd say you are due to win and hopefully you do because I've actually been practicing a bit so I am actually competent with the controller in my hand and have decent control of wolf and his options.. Then you can put me as a quality recent win and I build the bpow hype train. WooWoo.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
There's gonna be a cbus tournament in september
just to give people a heads up

Avion is hosting and he still needs to get everything ready, but asked me to help get the word out. So expect a nice tournament thread by either him or me in eventually

Kirikou Rung

Smash Apprentice

Avion is hosting and he still needs to get everything ready, but asked me to help get the word out. So expect a nice tournament thread by either him or me in eventually
There is also a possibility of me hosting a tournament in Cincy at Arcade Legacy but I will need both assistants and guidance to get it done.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Chi wrecked face this weekend, beating Nicole was a huge win for him. He's still ass at the ROB MU, as is much of the MW lmao.

So I still don't think we have enough data to support a new list. Stay salty.

Breakdowns of what I remember from Outarge 2.

Shugo - da bess
BR - Beat Oblivion and Sorasin, Lost to Zinoto and KSEV
Fizzle - Beat soul pech, Stewy, Lain, me, Lost to RZK, loe1
Me - Beat lordy, fzk, carls, Chi, lost to loe1 and fizzle
Chi - Beat Ori, Lost to Zinoto and Me (Beat Nicole in pools)
Carls - Beat Lumi, Lost to RZK and me
KB - Beat KSEV, Lost to MJG and Sago
Lumi - Beat Soul Pech, lost to Kain and Carls
Sorasin - Lost to Nicole and BR
Soul pech- Lost to Lumi and Fizzle.

Anyone do anything cool? I also lost a $2 MM to KB. Fizzle and Shugo still ****.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~

He/You should also talk to some of us in Columbus. We might be able to help with stuff and just about all of us are willing. That being said, an event is pretty much going to happen in July in Columbus.

Top Bottom