• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

SoulPech

Smash Master
Columbus has been hosting smashfests every wednesday and saturday when there's no tournament. I've even posted in facebook groups and I even suggested NEOH to come down. Even NEOH is wanting to get into it. Cinci needs to step it up.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
NEOH is making plans too
We will never go down without a fight, no matter how inactive we get (it sucks that a good chunk of our scene is at OU or OSU or other places durin the school year xD)

LOE1

Smash Lord
We promise bitties of you come to MI more :denzel:

That motivation enough?

LOE1

Smash Lord
im still waiting for that mm we were supposed to do forever ago. I want that on my turf

:denzel:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yes...THIS is what we need. Activity, conversations that don't take two week hiatus', money matches, **** talk, practicing as individual regions to flex our strength at tournaments (CBus has always been an amazing central location for everyone to duke it out...shoutouts to AlphaZealot's tournaments), organizing ahead of time to make traveling as an entire state possible for people of all financial statuses and rolling deep onto other peoples' turf (I'll tell you right now that I can drive as many as three extra people OoS for a reasonable price as long as people make it up to NEOH via bus or whatever other means).

Back in the day Cinci was the place to beat, no question about it. With the rise of the original God Kais, Kel, Overswarm, and the abundance of other players that were rising from the ground up...I wanted nothing more than to travel down with Beegs, both of us all practiced up, and rep myself/NEOH by taking out the biggest names in the state at the time. Going last hit with Y.b.M. when he came to Test Your Might, repeatedly getting stomped but slightly less so each time by Infern's wacky style, going even with Smash64 in friendlies, holding my own against Overswarm's MK the very first time I played him at Wings and Brew, beating AZ for the very first time at that same tournament, meeting every single one of you...becoming acquaintances with some, friends with others, comrades, adversaries, rivals, there are a lot of experiences I've had with all of you (and that's not even counting my time with Melee beforehand) and I'm not quite ready for it all to come to a halt. I KNOW Ohio has life left. I KNOW Ohio has a lot of potential in our players that has yet to be unlocked. I KNOW we all still secretly have that hunger to take back our place as the strongest location in the region...the place to be in all of the MW, and eventually...even somewhere the other stupidly stacked regions could take seriously. I'm not ready for it all to end and I will start by making NEOH one hell of a hot spot to visit. I was the hungriest, most obnoxiously driven mutha****er in the state back then and I'm BACK with a vengeance to fight for the throne (I'm looking at YOU Shugo and Kel). Then I'm coming for YOU Michigan. Let's all get ****ing HYPE, and let's make **** happen!

2013...we in there Ohio.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I think we need more cocky players, like I was. Everyone loves beating cocky players, only problem is I was good so people had to practice to feel that achievement. I was a necessary evil for the rise of competition, you guys are welcome.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Now you need to return and whip these bad kids into shape

Also infern who's the best warrior in the Midwest blue rouge or krys??

LOE1

Smash Lord
i should be on that list :(. owait kryz beat kain and rouge ***** me last time we played...

SoulPech

Smash Master
kryz>Blue Rogue>LOE1

I will say the gap btw BR and LOE1 is very little now.

If BR and LOE1 were to meet in a game, it will be the most boring match in the history of Brawl.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I've played nearly every top Wario in the country throughout the course of the game's life (except Sky's Wario), and I can safely say that LOE1 shares every positive attribute with Blue Rogue WITH the exception of stable/safe offensive pressure to get in his opponent's head and build momentum. Blue has that trait down to a T. However, LOE1 has some substantial and recent wins against players that I cannot feasibly see Blue Rogue beating at this time...so saying BR > LOE1 is more of a subjective claim rather than a factual one. The kid puts in work.

Top Bottom