• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Grime Power Rankings - last updated 2019/02/10

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
:>: +1 Toadster

Skips Smashfests and declares his career over while living in Michigan, asks about Smashfests and declares his willingness to improve as soon as he moves to Chicago

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
+1 :>: For Zyth&Apasher

Carelessly reporting grime without the true definition of grime.

-JTsm :088:

PS- Ori, we got massive amounts of grime for you later.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
wait wait. my grime report on tutu is legit. he really did kick me out. idk what apasher is thinkin
My grime report wasn't really a grime report. I got bored and wanted to find a clever way to imform you to not take that situation seriously.

:phone:

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
:>: +2 Chad

Joins a League of Legends game with 4 friends, after 5 minutes says he doesn't want to play, and AFK's mid game, proceeding to make us lose while he plays WoW.

Don't join if you aren't gonna stick it out.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
:>: +1 LOE1

Taunts multiple times during the rock phase on PS1 and Apasher leaves him alone. Apasher taunts afterwards, then LOE1 runs up and hits him anyway.

:phone:

zyth

Smash Lord
:>: +2 Chad

Joins a League of Legends game with 4 friends, after 5 minutes says he doesn't want to play, and AFK's mid game, proceeding to make us lose while he plays WoW.

Don't join if you aren't gonna stick it out.
dam he didnt want to play? i at least get ****ed over by my parents when i have to leave a game.

:>: +5 IMO

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
I'm considerably better at it than Smash, and I have been playing for nearly two years now. So if anything I help spread it, I didn't catch it.

Xatic

Smash Lord
+50 Ragequaza (Phoenix Saga 4 Grime Champion)

Lemme tell you guys how this man, loses to Sauc3 Game 1 in pools. Gets up and says "Yo, I'll brb"

Goes and plays friendlies for 15mins and then comes back and decides he wanted to finish the set now.

When they wrote it down on the pool sheet (after he was DQ'd for taking 15mins), he comes up to Robin and myself and says "This was written down incorrectly."

:088::088::088::088::088::088:

JTsm

Smash Master
+50 Ragequaza

Lemme tell you guys how this man, loses to Sauc3 Game 1 in pools. Gets up and says "Yo, I'll brb"

Goes and plays friendlies for 15mins and then comes back and decides he wanted to finish the set now.

:088::088::088::088::088::088:
I endorse this statement.

No, lain is a grime god after ps4.

Firat he just showed up at gios house demanding to sleep over because he had nowhere else to go, then stayed up all night playing diablo and screeming keeping gio awake. Also smoked all of his weed and broke gio's chair.

Then after ps4 when everyone was going to bdubs me gio and lain were in the car with serge who was driving us, and instead of having serge drop me and gio off first he made serge drive all the way to his place first.

And thats a typical night for lain.

JTsm

Smash Master
No, lain is a grime god after ps4.

Firat he just showed up at gios house demanding to sleep over because he had nowhere else to go, then stayed up all night playing diablo and screeming keeping gio awake. Also smoked all of his weed and broke gio's chair.

Then after ps4 when everyone was going to bdubs me gio and lain were in the car with serge who was driving us, and instead of having serge drop me and gio off first he made serge drive all the way to his place first.

And thats a typical night for lain.
Wow Rage, get dominated :V
Well Rage is def top 3 and Lain is still the King.

kd-

Smash Lord
Juggleguy :>: +1

Asks if Roki will share his fries, and after grabbing some proclaims, "This is why I don't buy fries, I knew someone would"

Top Bottom