• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Grime Power Rankings - last updated 2019/02/10

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
No, lain is a grime god after ps4.

Firat he just showed up at gios house demanding to sleep over because he had nowhere else to go, then stayed up all night playing diablo and screeming keeping gio awake. Also smoked all of his weed and broke gio's chair.

Then after ps4 when everyone was going to bdubs me gio and lain were in the car with serge who was driving us, and instead of having serge drop me and gio off first he made serge drive all the way to his place first.

And thats a typical night for lain.
Why didn't Lain just smoke all of Thugz's weed?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
:>: +1 Hot ArmS

Tries to grime his way into teaming with Zinoto by using Zinoto's phone to go on Smashboards and post in a thread pretending to be him.

Let's team Zinoto. Been meaning to ask you at a SF but this whole weekend was smashless.
Sry I promised rainier already

:phone:
It's on his phone so it means Hot Arms posted it. Zinoto should really stop letting Hot Arms use his phone.
Lol yep Rainier posted that. I remember saying I'd team with you, so I'm down if you wanna Kevin.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I think we all have forgotten about this:

:>: +5 Juggleguy

Made the Mango vs Kage trailer, and caused Mango's time period of sandbaggetry.

kd-

Smash Lord
:>: +1 Abu

Drops half his sandwich at Subway making a giant mess and just leaves it.

Not Michigan, but **** ohio

lain

Smash Master
No, lain is a grime god after ps4.

Firat he just showed up at gios house demanding to sleep over because he had nowhere else to go, then stayed up all night playing diablo and screeming keeping gio awake. Also smoked all of his weed and broke gio's chair.

Then after ps4 when everyone was going to bdubs me gio and lain were in the car with serge who was driving us, and instead of having serge drop me and gio off first he made serge drive all the way to his place first.

And thats a typical night for lain.
lmao i love how things are blown out of proportion.

first off, i asked gio if i could sleep over, not demanded. guess i should have slept in the streets, eh?

second, gio said it was fine that i played and all that stuff lol. i have no idea what you're talking about in reference to a broken chair.

third, excuse me for uhh.... thinking i was going in accordance with everyone's plans in serge's car. he said he wanted to go to Bdubs, and you two said you wanted to go as well. so.... dropping me off seemed to be the only logical conclusion.

but whatever. i love kids blowing up about grime and basically tabloiding random michigan events :cool: 10/10

JTsm

Smash Master
:>:+711 7/11 store

Me, Tutu and Zinoto were going to get free slurpees and the manager just put a sign on the door basically saying no more free slurpees. Then the manager says,"See you next year!" Talk about grimey as ****.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
:>: +20 Rayquaza07

I don't know about last time but Ray proved he cannot TO here.

The biggest delay for the tournament was not Lain. The biggest single issue was Ray leaving the venue to go to McDonald's once pools started, and then choosing to eat before playing any matches when he did finally return.

He spent all day trying to DQ Lain. Lain was only ever just outside, or in my car. 5 second walks from the doors. Of course his response was never to just go get Lain, but to instead just randomly start Mage DQ timers. The cream of the crop was when Ray gave Lain 6 minutes to return for his match and then Ray left to go to McDonald's again. He then tried to DQ Lain because when Ray returned 10 minutes later he claimed he saw Lain walking into the venue as he was pulling into the parking lot, thus Lain went over his 6 minutes. I'm pretty sure he did DQ Lain and Gio before I played them in teams but we just ignored that.

During his matches with Lain Ray constantly lowered the volume on the TV. The music was hacked, and to be a bit fair some of the music was really bad. But after I turned off the music and only left on sound effects (Shoutout to Roller) he still kept doing it. To no surprised he did this the most when they were playing on Lylat. Of course he also asked for a split, and continued his splitting offer after every game in the first set. And of course *****ed about MK the entire time.

His response to any and all issues were "I'm the TO".

JTsm

Smash Master
Ragequaza should be #2 and move up ThugZ by 1. I just think ThugZ is more grimier than Rob. lol

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
:>: +1 Walgreens

Has an 8GB Flash Drive on sale for $10, charges me for the original price ($25) anyway.

zyth

Smash Lord
:>: +2 Tutu.

Goes to Quiznos and instead of ordering a driink, uses a XL Wendys drink at the soda station

SoulPech

Smash Master
shoutouts to whoever ate all those ppls food yesterday
indeed

+50 random super :088: ey guy eating mine and Juu's godlike Chinese food yesterday, leaving half a bite of a piece of chicken on Juu's plate (really), and didn't even bother eating the rice

+47 points for :088: Ori

Tells Wuvs and I to park, saying it's okay, but we get fined for illegal parking. 47 points is the cost for the ticket (20 each) + a 3.50 fee to pay the ****ing ticket.

Also,

+7 for Michigan State charging a 3.50 fee to pay a ticket :/

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
:>: +1 SoulPech

Didn't check the thread OP, which had the clearest possible instructions for where to park and where not to park. Blames Ori_bro instead.

SoulPech

Smash Master
trust me i wanted to, especially after seeing how you got bodied by pzo's snake :denzel:
Play the Snake/Jigglypuff matchup, then get back to me.

:>: +1 SoulPech

Didn't check the thread OP, which had the clearest possible instructions for where to park and where not to park. Blames Ori_bro instead.
That's....not :088: at all. When we (WuV_S, Ori, and myself) got to the university, we temporarily parked near the door to drop stuff off. I even asked him if it was ok to park here and he said it was fine. When we got back to move the cars, we got fined.

zyth

Smash Lord
:>: + 9001 Deer at UofM

Ron and I are were walkin back to his car after the tourney and this random as **** deer comes out of no where on the path we gotta walk. there was a wooded area to our righ and a locked building to our left so we had to walk all the way around the buildings other side to avoid it. Scumbag deer

:088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088: :088:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
When we (WuV_S, Ori, and myself) got to the university, we temporarily parked near the door to drop stuff off. I even asked him if it was ok to park here and he said it was fine. When we got back to move the cars, we got fined.

Wait, really? I thought you had just parked at the paid lot without paying, but that just sucks.

How long were you temporarily parked? +/- 5 minutes?

JTsm

Smash Master
After my first fiasco with the U of M parking, I have learned to leave one person with the car at all times when loading/unloading TV's.
Yes it is very scary to leave my car unattended. Glad I got everything out in time @_@

Top Bottom