• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's actually either
2 5 piece nuggets, large fry, water
or
#9 (now #10) large

I think Taco Bell was like
3 crunchy tacos, no cheese or lettuce

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Taco bell is for lunch, so it doesn't need to be as big, plus, i typically get more meat in my tacos cause they're cool like that. Wendy's is actually only a single 5 piece nuggets w/ a large fry cause their prices went up. Used to be the 10 nuggets + fries or 3 nuggets no fries. And I actually don't get pop w/ either cause if I drink pop w/ a meal, I drink more in a short amount of time than I normally would and that causes my stomach to ****ing die. So I just go w/ a water then drink pepsi back home from meijer (much more cost effective). This totals about $8/day if you include the pepsi I drink all day long and the bag of popcorn I usually have later in the night.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Important Updates:

The end of Season 2 will be officially after TCSC4 this Saturday.

We have decided that we will going with a FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood theme for this season. So for those who pretty much know they're going to make it, please let us know what character you want to be. Except Sparta Kick since we came to the conclusion he's Colonel Roy Mustang ;)

The characters that are off limits are:

Colonel Roy Mustang
Winry
Scar

Due to the decline in activity this season and the fact that literally half of the PR is inactive/retired we will only be doing Top 5. 6 is a possibility but ONLY if someone else really steps up this weekend. We will however be doing Honorable Mentions alongside the Top 5. (or 6).

Ideally we will release the Season 2 Power Rankings by next Monday at the latest.

All panelists need to start review all tournament results in the OP so that we can all make our lists quickly after TCSC4. The out of state tournaments that apply for this season will be Delta Upsilon in Ohio and Pound 5.

Thank you for your time,

-TC

:phone:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Can I claim Lust? You know I'm amazing what with all the tournaments I've attended in Michigan this season. :D

i like how no one wants to be edward or alphonse, lulz

also i'm considering being van hohenheim, what a BOSS. but winry is soooooooooooooo...

... cute is appropriate for a 15 year old right? :denzel:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I think you're a pedo either way so say what you want ;)

But let us know before this weekend if you're staying as Winry or going as Van Hohenheim

Top Bottom