• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yeah the image will be up tomorrow, I'm to tired and I can't concentrate. It will be up by noon tomorrow.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
predictions for season 3: 1. Moose 2. Moose 3. Moose 4. Moose 5. Hot_Arms

gio is officially changing his name to :yeahboi: Therefore when referred to in person, it will be 'the smasher formally known as gio' Otherwise, always referred to as :yeahboi:

the pr should read:

5. :yeahboi: (gio) :metaknight: - Ann Arbor - New!

oh and wheres bowyer? im confused. Why isnt he an honorable mention? Im pretty sure he outplaced most of the honorable mentions? Not to start an argument, I just want to hear the reasoning

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Bowyer, was outplaced by Me and WTP and placed last in bracket at GSS and Delta Upsilon. Because of that and the fact that he didn't beat anyone of merit (aside Gio) he was JUST shy of making the cut. It wasn't a unanimous decision however. Taking 3rd at TCSC4 was solid but it was 14 man tournament. The more people at a tournament the more weight it holds.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Gio :metaknight: putting in work <3 We gotta get that gehy love going Gio yanowutimsayin?(No homo thou :p )
Tutu my boy repping that :sheik: s!ut. Good sh*t cuz
Tech :dedede: dude you made it! Even though it's just HM you still made it and you gotta come over dawg. Just watch where you spill dat soda next time :/
Sparta :snake: my boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good stuff.
Shoutouts to everyone else who made it. Good stuffzies.

ZTD | TECHnology

I main a fat, ********, mallet wielding penguin that loses to literally 1/4 of the cast and I can't get any love?

I mad.

:dedede:

EDIT: lol never mind thanks Rizzy ;)

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
I main a fat, ********, mallet wielding penguin that loses to literally 1/4 of the cast and I can't get any love?

I mad.

:dedede:

EDIT: lol never mind thanks Rizzy ;)
yo, snake loses to 4/4 of the cast. At least with your new main you went down to 1/4.

Edit: Snake is broken

and thanks rizk

ZTD | TECHnology

I fixed it.

Also I just want to say congratulations to both Mikey and Gio for getting ranked this season. Happy for both of you. Especially Gio getting so good in such a short amount of time. Also want to say good **** for SK for taking a solid 3rd and taking 2 sets off Lain this season :)

Can't wait to see what Season 3 will hold.

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
Real talk. This weekend, I faced a mario in bracket. Game 1 I 3 stocked them. Game 2, SuperTH had his vicarious revenge on me as I was timed out. Then game 3, nana decided to SD last stock and I died trying to save her.

:mario::mario::mario::mario: :mario::mario::mario::mario: :mario::mario::mario::mario:

Roller

Smash Legend
lol, nj has an abundance of those. I also noticed more of a drop in my performance this week than ever before. I have not been practicing at all.. Me and having a life during the summer. **** is getting in the way.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I think we should change the tournament requirements.

Mostly change it from $10 to $5.

$10 is just the usual standard, but Juggle has whole series of $5 which work well because it gets more casual people in. I know $10 scared people away at MSU. Despite the use of the word casual it does nothing to deter the competitiveness, and might help.

Given, doesn't really matter unless people do $5 Brawl tournaments, but might as well set it up now.

Roller

Smash Legend
I think we should do what a lot of other states are doing and count $5 MMs or more as counting towards the PR, just not counting as much as tourney. Just a thought though.

thanks to everyone for the kind words, i would've continued to get last place at tournaments without the friendlies and advice at smashfests and tournies and stuff. shoutouts to lain and the bowyer-master for beating the scrub out of me for months on end. i probably wouldn't even play brawl if not for lainzies :woman:

now it's time to get PR'ed in melee, shouldn't be a problem if someone as free as Juggleguy can get into the MBR :yeahboi:

also shoutouts to sparta for getting 3rd, even if you do use the most broken char of them all. and mikey too, with :peach:? that aint melee! congrats to WTP and Tech for HM. i'm gonna have to work hard next season to defend my spot ;)

lain

Smash Master
congrats to NO ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nah good **** everyone. ori i'm still looking at characters lol.

no one can outpimp pimp daddy supreme, son

also i wanted to say i think bowyer is still a **** player, he just isnt consistent or had bad tournaments idk. he doesnt really care very much and is still really good at MK dittos :'(

Boxxy

Smash Lord
giooooooo keeping up with the **** tradition :)))

bowyer should really be on this…he deserves it more than some people

Top Bottom