• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Attention all panelists: I have made this REALLY easy for you guys and posted ALL of the records for the Top 5 candidates thus far for the PR this season. Please visit the group and check it out.

Also WTP invite Tutu into the group so he can see also. I can't do it since you're the admin of the group.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I think he means he posted information on all the people who could be placed in the top 5.

Given, I will know in a second, but I posted this before looking.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
The Panelists are currently deliberating on the list for this season's Power Rankings. If we have everything go our way, the list and image will be published tonight. I would like to thank everyone who has attended tournaments this season and supported us.

- TC

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
unfortunately I haven't attended a MI tourney this season. All I attended was Pound 5, hope to be active this coming season though ;o

The newest plot twist on everyone's favorite mystery "Will L_Cancel be attending?"

L_Cancel finally makes it to a Tourny only to lose to 2 bad mid tier characters *gasp* But that's not all- The T.O stole the winnings from the players and disappeared from the community entirely how will L_Cancel and the gang deal with this, and will L_Cancel be able to bounce back from such a huge setback? Tune in next week to find out!

Rizk18

Smash Lord
I hope I can start attending next season.

Edit: Also, there won't be any rankings that involve 3/4 or 5/6 again this time will there? Because it's pretty pointless to have it like that. When will the new rankings be up?

I hope I can start attending next season.

Edit: Also, there won't be any rankings that involve 3/4 or 5/6 again this time will there? Because it's pretty pointless to have it like that. When will the new rankings be up?
Do you mean ties? Having ties isn't stupid lol. If two people are around the same skill level are even in sets, and have the same losses/wins how do you say one person is better than the other?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'd like to have the PR image made but I require a Full Metal Alchemist Character from the following people.
- lain
- WTP
- Tutu
- Bowyer

Top Bottom