• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
It isn't the 1980's anymore, we have toilets and electricity now and machines to pick the corn, and toilet paper to wipe our bums with. I don't know if you know this, but in Nebraska we play Mega Man, it's local tradition. We even have a PR that's way more legit than our Brawl PR. I will link you now.

THuGz

Smash Lord
LOL.
Title: "Nebraska Drama"
Author: Megarobman
Summary: One day I was bored and I decided to make a big deal about Thugz trolling me because I can't deal with it and for some reason I bring this topic up in every single place I've ever posted online even though I have nothing to do with any of it and I just enjoy making a big deal about nothing and giving Thugz a mess to have to clean up even though it isn't my place. I call it "Nebraska Drama" because I am basically Nebraska, even though there are like 15 other people that have no problem with Thugz in the state. It's just me and my megaman friend, but we decided to just post **** about him on boards everywhere. PS: I still put a z at the end of his name for some reason.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Thugz why are you and Rob always going at it in like every thread I've ever seen the two of you post in lol

And I'm sad about the Wings last night.

I'm also a little sad I won't be going to the Tigers' game today but I NEED to practice today for BAMF so eh.

Roller

Smash Legend
This means in theory you should be fat like the rest of America.

Wait.

KFC THEMED PR.

Dibs on the Double Down.
...I'm sorry. Did someone else just say they had the right to have a double down next to their name? Did you order 4 double downs at SiiS4 while still in the tourney?

Let this be a lesson to all of you. No one else here has a right to being associated with any fast food product, short of a salad. Unless it's some hipster food. That **** is all Gio's.

ZTD | TECHnology

I knew I could get you to post if I mentioned the Double Down.

Though you're a little late.

I concede the title of Human Garbage Disposal to you though.

:awesome:

EDIT: What the hell is hipster food? lol

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
...I'm sorry. Did someone else just say they had the right to have a double down next to their name? Did you order 4 double downs at SiiS4 while still in the tourney?

Let this be a lesson to all of you. No one else here has a right to being associated with any fast food product, short of a salad. Unless it's some hipster food. That **** is all Gio's.

I could take the double down since I make one for me almost every day.

But I've moved past the double down and created the triple down its much better because it has a strip in the middle and more bacon

THuGz

Smash Lord
Roller put away 3 five guys burgers like it was nothin... meanwhile I couldn't finish half my fries.

THuGz

Smash Lord
It's this damn asian metabolism =/ I guess better than having no metabolism and being big, because I think I eat what the average adult male eats and I'm obviously a lot smaller

Roller

Smash Legend
My metabolism is actually absurd. I just eat equally absurd amounts of food on a daily basis. I literally just finished a 32 pack of pigs in blankets for lunch. That was after a good sized pancake and bacon "breakfast" less than 2 hours before.

I also often spend $15+ at fast food places. Which I go to semi-daily. And I have actually combined 2 double downs before to make a quadruple down. I'm surprised most people haven't tried that yet exactly. It took me all of one week after it came out to attempt it. Although I commend the triple down.

I think I just posted literally 1 second before Tech.

ZTD | TECHnology

I go through periods where I gorge on food and where I don't eat anything.

One month I tested my metabolism by eating nothing but Double and Triple Whopper meals...King sized for 30 days straight.

I gained 1 pound.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I hate your metabolism TC, mine sucks I need to start lifting weights again when I find free time.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
For the past 3 years, i've eaten 2 meals of fast food per day and usually 1 junkfood snack (typically a bag of popcorn) and I drink ~50oz of Pepsi a day on top of that, and that's all I eat.

I've lost about 10lbs over this period of time.

also, there are perks to this plan. All the employees at wendys and taco bell recognize me and start preparing my meal the moment i'm in line so I frequently get my food as i'm paying, much before other people who are in front of me. Plus I rarely have to actually place an order.

THuGz

Smash Lord
I feel like this page of smashboards has a lot more ridiculousness/lies on it than a lot of other pages on smashboards. (Mostly thanks to DRDN.)

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
You guys are all gonna die young.

You might be losing weight now, but when your body can't handle it anymore, you won't have any good eating habits. I'm calling it.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
also, there are perks to this plan. All the employees at wendys and taco bell recognize me and start preparing my meal the moment i'm in line so I frequently get my food as i'm paying, much before other people who are in front of me. Plus I rarely have to actually place an order.
This is true, Ive witnessed this myself

scotu probly didnt notice but I was at the tables by the wendys at the union a week ago eating, and he walked up to the counter and immediately the girl was like "the usual?" or whatever she said

right then, my mind=blown

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
There was one time that SCOTU almost mindgamed someone into ordering his usual meal lol.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
yes. I can tolerate that better than most people.

edit: I guess that's not entirely true. During the summer the hours on those places are worse, so much more often I end up eating ramen, hot dogs, or sandwiches. Sometimes I go out of my way for mcdonalds. But the majority of my meals are the same, yes. At any given restaurant, I only ever order one thing.

Top Bottom