• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Top 5 PR. It may actually make us look better.

Also. I'll try to get Anther to go to the next 2. I know he wanted to go to last one but forgot. And L should make it out to get PR'd too.

1/2) Lain
1/2) Judge
3) Anther
4/5) L_cancel
4/5) Mikey

would be a scary PR imo.
this is what it should look like but no chance it actually happens, except put SK at 5 :troll:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
If Anther, L_Cancel, and Flame and Kenny manage to come to the next 2 our PR would look soooooo good lol. But yeah Roller I like that list but it needs SK.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Important Reminder: The last two tournaments for this season will be concluded by next Saturday. So the season will be concluded on May 21st, 2011. The Panel will soon be deliberating on the list and who will be making it on. If you guys have any more SERIOUS suggestions for the theme you have roughly 2 weeks to voice your opinion.

- TC

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm so down for a Full Metal Alchemist Theme. If I manage to make HM or top 5 (i wish >.>;) I so call Alex Armstrong or Al cuz they da bessss besides Roy and Scar.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
DRDN weighs 30 lbs less than I do.

I LOOK like I have no body mass but I actually have a good definition in my legs and abs.

I hit the gym baby ;)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
69?

That's a little gay.

And I approve.
Please don't reinforce Thugz's super gayness, we are working on making him a respectable human without grabby hands. I realize some of you gay smashers have manners and respect for other peoples bodies, but he doesn't and he tries to grab man banana every smash fest, from straight boys/Dan.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'll be nice and not explain since he has promised not to try and molest me anymore, but let me just put it like this.

"Thugz is the gay equivelant of the annoying frat guy who yells "Show us your boobs!" and then when the girls look at him like he's a moron, he runs up to them and tears their shirt off and tries to latch on with his mouth, and while the girls are freaking the **** out he turns to the crowd and says "Awkward!!!!!!!!" and expects laughs. The fact he does man to man stuff doesn't make it okay because he isn't breaking the "Don't harm a lady" unwritten rule, it isn't cool because he is breaking personal boundaries."

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Nebraska has lol drama. And yes, I mean league of Legends. And no, I don't mean league of legends.

All of those things were actual responses from actual conversations.

R.A.P.E. GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Just remember to ease in to him, he's still a virgin.

I should start drinking at 5 more often.

inb4blackpenisowchies

Top Bottom