• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Boxxy

Smash Lord
Wtf why am i on this >:[

raaaaaaaaaaaaage

i really feel like you guys totally forgot about mikey...

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Good **** MI. Let's step it up for this season. I'll be hosting another TCSC event in February as well as hosting Brawl with Roller and Tutu for Good **** Stratford. I may also have my March TCSC event added to this for another tourney. And Ori should have WBST5 soon. Lets get it in MI! Tournies a-go-go!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
who is sparta kick? where all these snakes coming from?!
Sparta Kick is a wifi snake that started entering tournaments in March of last year. He instantly became a threat starting in late July and last fall. He always places in top 5 and got 2nd at almost every tourney this past season.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
k from now im only entering dubs and 1 tourney per season

edit

looks like im only doing 1 tourney per season <_>

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
EPIC =D Rankings are up! Good Stuff from everyone who made it and everyone from MI!
Hopefully I can make it to more Tourneys this season and try to make something on that list lol.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103

Michigan should try unlocking the rest of the characters.
Lol I love this. Hopefully next PR we can get more Mid/Low Ranked Peepz. That would be nice. I'm gonna try my best to try to do get somewhere on that list (at least Honorable Mention, if they'll have that next time.)

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
I think the fact that a sheik is on it is enough
But would it hurt to have more Mid/Low Tiers? I do agree that it's good to have a Sheik on there, but I would like to see more Mid/Low Peepz on there. Maybe since I'm a Low-Tier person (in Brawlz) I just want to see more.

I think having a top 8 for a state pretty much implies that there will be minuscule representation of non top/high tier characters...

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
^ That's very true too, didn't really think of the Top 8 only, no Top 10 with Honorable Mentions, so yeah I guess that one Lowish person is good.

JTsm

Smash Master
Just 8? Hopefully season 2 will change that. Good job TuTu :D

Top Bottom