• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I didnt know Metroids were playable characters, and that they had a gender
One could make the argument that only female Metroids are capable of eventually morphing into a Queen Metroid.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Metroids can be forced to reproduce asexually so there's a good chance they are neutral gendered.

Although in the Prime series there's all sorts of ways to make metroid eggs so who knows.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
^probably youll wanna post in the big MI thread :O

but ori lives in that area. Tech is pretty close too. And then a bunch of people you dont know. id message ori or something im sure he will want to play.

if somehow a smashfest develops tomorrow and ann arbor wants to go I might take rayquaza to go to it with me

Roller

Smash Legend
Kel, if you can get to Ann Arbor. That's probably your best shot at getting solid practice in. Most of MI's notable players (and some not as notable) are here.

lain, zinoto, me, gio, wtp, THuGz #OhioSlayer, JTsm, Hot_ArmS, Tutu, Leaf, Anther (has actually been talking about coming out to some smashfests), etc. All live in AA.

Obviously not all of them would come. But getting at least 4 of us there is pretty likely, and I assume marco+rayquaza would be willing to drive to AA as well, if they are willing to drive to Farmington Hills.

But yeah, there are also a few people in that area. So staying there could work out too.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
depends where in farmington but if its in the southern part of farmington its only like a 25 minute drive to aa. aa is closer to EL then farmington so yeah if something happened id drive. But only if i find out for if it will happen tonight so I can get some work done accordingly

Kel

Smash Master
I don't believe I'll have access to the company car tomorrow night. At least not to drive to AA for smash haha.

We stay at some hotel that is right across the street from the big mall. Twin Oaks or something like that I think. Ah well, if no one is available, that's cool. I was just wondering since I'd be in the area and all.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I don't believe I'll have access to the company car tomorrow night. At least not to drive to AA for smash haha.

We stay at some hotel that is right across the street from the big mall. Twin Oaks or something like that I think. Ah well, if no one is available, that's cool. I was just wondering since I'd be in the area and all.
You are definitely out near 12 oaks then. I'd be down to play if I didn't have s hit ton of school work to do tonight.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
most likely, I think it was because I was reading Roller's teammate credentials in the other thread.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ridley if you truly want to play, you can be added to the MI skype group. People are always looking for wifi games in there.

Ridley Silverlake

Smash Apprentice
How cute...the Ice Climbers main is making an attempt at sarcasm. I'm simply giving notice that I can play in the threads that you guys go to since I don't visit AiB that much anymore. How often do you guys get together in this skype chat Ori bro?

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Just try not to be real annoying because otherwise you'll end up like loe1 or zyth and get removed by gio or tutu whenever they talk

Ridley Silverlake

Smash Apprentice
Seriously...what is with this Roller vs Ridley nonsense? Yes he appears to be really provacative and the amount of concern I give towards it is nonexistent, but that's all there is to it.

I don't see why I would get removed from the Skype chat because I would mostly just be there to play, not post obnoxiously. At least I type coherently and not like an elementary school delinquent. If I do get booted for no reason however, oh well...I'll live. You boys would just be missing out. :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ridley you can add me on skype then (OriBro28) I'll add you to the group when I get home if you happen to send a contact request soon.

Also Ray I'll add you back lmao

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Since Ive first seen Ridley start posting I though "what a baller" she has the right mk spirit. Gio and I accept her as a true mk main. Something Michigan needs more of <3

The metaknight squadron welcomes you Ridley.

:phone:

Ridley Silverlake

Smash Apprentice
Thank you Rabbi...I humbly accept your invitation.

I will gladly play all of you. Metaknight dittos, Metaknight versus Diddy...I will fight anything and show you all what I can do, hehe. ^.^

Top Bottom