• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Ridley Silverlake

Smash Apprentice
I time the Ice Climbers out whenever I seperate them. He better be faithful to his Nana or I will be coming between them faster than Steve the bodyguard on a bad episode of Jerry Springer. ;)

LOE1

Smash Lord
I time the Ice Climbers out whenever I seperate them. He better be faithful to his Nana or I will be coming between them faster than Steve the bodyguard on a bad episode of Jerry Springer. ;)
heh, thats how the ic mu should be played. timin em out

also, wtf rabbi havin fzk's avi. confused da hell out of me

LOE1

Smash Lord
heh, when was the last time we played roller? any char can be good if you know how to use it

also, sucks to be you roller :denzel:

apash, i told ya the story about that. you must have dat bad memory :|

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
girls join and stay within the smash community because of the attention they get from the smashers, that they otherwise dont get IRL

therefore, you are not a real person

Q.E.D
That's not true, some of us are just overly infatuated with certain game characters to an unhealthy degree.

If this were true, then every girl would dress extremely ****ty to every tournament.
:D

:phone:

kd-

Smash Lord
Drama is the only reason I poke my head in here often. Also, no one stoops low enough to date a smasher. And that door swings both ways

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
You guys want drama? Alright, I'll make a confession.

I also have a big crush on KassandraNova

Plot twist: She barely knows who I am, and I never met her

And I'm 16.

And Imma kick Marco's ***

THE DRAMA

D

Deleted member

Yes, I'm a girl and I play video games.

Don't hit on me, silly boys~ :3

Top Bottom