• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

LOE1

Smash Lord
now now ori, dont get apash to excited.
he be too young for dis :denzel:

damn, i really gotta stop trollin him at some point

Ridley Silverlake

Smash Apprentice
I apologize for not being able to join you boys on the chat last night. My brother decided that he wants to hold onto his Wii until tomorrow because he wants to finish playing Radiant Dawn and I of course have no choice but to say ok. Trash talk and snappy comebacks aside...I am looking forward to playing you all. :)

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
i only post in the midwest section. I dont see why I would need to subscribe 0_o

All the threads are right next to each other, click one. press back, click the one below it. etc. I only need to do that process like twice because i only check threads where michigan people post -.-

zyth

Smash Lord
i only post in the midwest section. I dont see why I would need to subscribe 0_o

All the threads are right next to each other, click one. press back, click the one below it. etc. I only need to do that process like twice because i only check threads where michigan people post -.-
this. plus the LoL, and Fire emblem threads and DK and Oli social

JTsm

Smash Master

I used to do this when I didn't subscribe to threads. Subscribing just requires less clicking and all the threads you posted will be on one page. All I would do now would just go to "User CP" and see if any threads were updated.

Top Bottom