• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

LOE1

Smash Lord
didnt skype clear it up that ridley is real :|
also, gio and tutu keep removin me from skype for no reason :(

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
It has already been cleared up when Ridley's account got unbanned, but apparently, most of MI failed to realize that.

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
Did she videochat with you on skype?

How do we know it wasn't some guy who looks like Jesus, with a really floppy hat sitting behind a computer pretending to be a girl?

What's The Point

Smash Master
Until I have visual proof I'm going to keep assuming that Ridley is more likely to be fake than real.

Apasher, unbanning could just mean that the person is friends with a mod.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Apasher, unbanning could just mean that the person is friends with a mod.
That's highly doubtful. Ridley is new to SWF, so how could she be friends with a mod already?

Not to mention that her first post back from being banned stated that there was some unknown misunderstanding.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
You people are seeking proof that Ridley is real, when there isn't even proof that she is fake to begin with. Shameful.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
It's incredibly stupid to assume that someone is fake when they don't even know for a fact that the person is fake.

I don't even know where people are getting this "Ridley is fake" thing from. This whole thing is stupid.

LOE1, you should really stop considering to troll people in serious conversations.

I want you to read this again and please figure out why it's a very stupid statement. Remember the context of what you are responding to.
You must be blind then.

LOE1

Smash Lord
i used to think ridley wasnt real, but its slowly turning towards bein real. not 100% for any tho

What's The Point

Smash Master
That's only true if there is an acceptable degree of uncertainty in the thing's existence. If some one tried to argue that cars don't exist they would definitely have to provide some evidence since everybody would just point at a car.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I don't fully understand this post:

Not half as stupid as it would be to just "assume" things you already "know for a fact."

Did you read that post before typing it?
So please excuse my stupid, ignorant, 16 year old self.

LOE1

Smash Lord
lets not have a repeat episode of what happens sometimes please...

lets move on to a new subject: Zinoto is free :denzel:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
How about: Apasher should stop wasting his efforts on talking and should just stay quiet for the rest of his life.

LOE1

Smash Lord
ya lost an argument, ok? not the end of the world. odds are tomorrow everyone will forget this ever happened anyway.

back to the subject of zino being free now

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
That's not even why I'm down right now.

And this isn't even the appropriate thread for me to explain.

Matter of fact, this isn't even the appropriate thread for me to get all emo 'n ****.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
How about: Apasher should stop wasting his efforts on talking and should just stay quiet for the rest of his life.
Stop being emo. No one cares.

You legitimately did not understand something. Instead of rolling over and beating yourself up, take the time to listen to what is being thrown at you. Put your ego aside. You focus too much on YOUR faults and how YOU ****ed up. Listen to the lessons people have to offer and consider it a positive experience or opportunity to gain insight. The fact that you make those emo, verbally masochistic posts when you're wrong or mistaken is a pre emptive defense mechanism to gain peoples pity for your folly. Get over that ****. The world doesn't care if you're your own worst enemy. It takes a man to admit to his faults and learn from them. Anyone can give up and roll over.

And before anyone accuses me of being mean, I'm not. I'm tired of reading this, so I'm giving some stern advice. I used to do the same ****. I was very much like Apasher when I was younger. So I'm giving him the same advice, someone important gave me.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Listen to the lessons people have to offer and consider it a positive experience or opportunity to gain insight.
And then I **** up yet again.

Yeah, happened throughout the majority of my life. I'm really tired of that happening. That's why I'm down right now, not because of this one specific **** up.

Maybe I should stop focusing on the negatives for a change.

kd-

Smash Lord
Now THIS is the drama I was hoping for *rubs hands together in glee* unfortunately it came at Apasher's expense :[

Roller

Smash Legend
I officially retire from trying playing to win. I just don't care anymore
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stop being emo. No one cares.

Instead of rolling over and beating yourself up, take the time to listen to what is being thrown at you. Put your ego aside. You focus too much on YOUR faults and how YOU ****ed up. Listen to the lessons people have to offer and consider it a positive experience or opportunity to gain insight. The fact that you make those emo, verbally masochistic posts when you're wrong or mistaken is a pre emptive defense mechanism to gain peoples pity for your folly. Get over that ****. The world doesn't care if you're your own worst enemy. It takes a man to admit to his faults and learn from them. Anyone can give up and roll over.

And before anyone accuses me of being mean, I'm not. I'm tired of reading this, so I'm giving some stern advice. I used to do the same ****. I was very much like Apasher when I was younger. So I'm giving him the same advice, someone important gave me.
Glad to see you've grown in the past week, Tech. :denzel:

Top Bottom