• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Nebraska is going to make a new PR and we haven't even had a tournament since the last one.

Theme is going to be MI smashers.

I've got Thugz.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Apasher get over it. Nobody here is an almighty intelligent respectable being, no matter how much they like to pretend they are. Dont get so upset who gives a ****.
I actually **** up in a lot of ways. It wasn't just me attempting to be smart and end up making myself look stupid; I also **** up a lot by either giving someone I want to be better friends with the wrong idea of myself, or being annoying when I don't even mean to be (see: Tutu's rant on me back in 2011). I was down because **** like this happens to me so much and I was just sick of this happening, not because of this one specific **** up.

Whatever, I'm over it now. I don't want to continue to derail this thread.

:phone:

Sarix

Smash Ace
I actually **** up in a lot of ways. It wasn't just me attempting to be smart and end up making myself look stupid; I also **** up a lot by either giving someone I want to be better friends with the wrong idea of myself, or being annoying when I don't even mean to be (see: Tutu's rant on me back in 2011). I was down because **** like this happens to me so much and I was just sick of this happening, not because of this one specific **** up.

Whatever, I'm over it now. I don't want to continue to derail this thread.

You sound like some members of my family who are glorious at putting their feet in their mouths and verbally tripping over themselves constantly.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Omg apasher chill out damn. How do you even still remember a random rant of tutus from last year. Ranting on the boards is what he does. The fact that you still remember and acknowledge something like that is sad. Let it go. Live in the moment. Everyone here is dumb and bad, we all know that we are. Apasher just thinks we arent. <3 apasher you should meditate

JTsm

Smash Master
Weed is just another factor to release from your mine. Meditating means focusing on one simple point until you think nothing. It's a means of trying focus your energy to relieve stress and bad thoughts so you can focus on better things.

:kobe:

LOE1

Smash Lord
someone give all these people a ride dammit

and yea, the community never forgets

:rizk:

Top Bottom