• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Roller

Smash Legend
I sincerely doubt you are a high enough caliber chick to be granted permission to address an MI smasher in person without first averting your eyes.

But we'll see.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Meh, there's all sorts of players in this community. Nothing surprises me. But do your thing and represent and have fun doing it.

Lmfao Roller you are terrible.

LOE1

Smash Lord
i cant wait to see the moment roller and ridley meet in person

someone record dis ****

Ridley Silverlake

Smash Apprentice
I sincerely doubt you are a high enough caliber chick to be granted permission to address an MI smasher in person without first averting your eyes.

But we'll see.
Persistence, not skepticism, grants opportunity. All you've accomplished here is ensuring that you can see this golden piece, but you just dulled your drill before any mining could be done. A regular Cassanova right here. *smirk*

:phone:

JTsm

Smash Master
I really like her though... why do you guys have to be butthurt :(?

Yo like, losing a -3 MU is still losing.

I'm not ********, I also don't pretend to play sheik for purely competitive reasons, which is why in MUs I really think aren't winnable (only ICs atm) I respect that I need to find a secondary or learn it with sheik.

I was actually down to just overcome it with sheik but when I tried these are the comments I got "I don't like playing you because you're just going to run away"

Or " I hate playing you because you pick up on my habits and then stand a chance against me in tournament"

Sound familiar to anyone?

The best part is the person who says those things advocates helping each other in every way On the boards.

I'm scares to play a good character? ***** you've already proven you're afraid to play my bad character.

And yeah I'm gonna ride the shot out of my wins when I when -3 MUs, it's an accomplishment, and yeah I'm gonna be super salty when I lose those ZmUs, it's frustrating as ****. But the last time I lost to roller because of purely the MU (ludington) I put the work in to get better at the MU, and it somewhat paid off I took you to game 3 last stock at skynet and have done signifcantly better against other ICs I've played since then.

But I mean I understand, if playing me in friendlies lowers your chances of doing well in tournament the smart competitive move is to not play me, but if we're calling people out on being cowards, don't think for second that's not cowardly as ****.

About the "low tiers never lose" ****, I cant speak for anyone else, but I've never been content with a loss. I've had losses where I felt like I deserved to lose, abd loses where I felt like I got bodied by a MU, but moreso than getting straight up outplayed getting out character's has fueled me to improve the most.

LOE1

Smash Lord
yea, ic used to be my worst mu, so i practiced it, and beat lain. doesnt really matter how bad the mu's are. just need to practice em.
now for dedede practice...

MJG

Smash Hero

I'm not ********, I also don't pretend to play sheik for purely competitive reasons, which is why in MUs I really think aren't winnable (only ICs atm) I respect that I need to find a secondary or learn it with sheik.

I was actually down to just overcome it with sheik but when I tried these are the comments I got "I don't like playing you because you're just going to run away"

Or " I hate playing you because you pick up on my habits and then stand a chance against me in tournament"

The best part is the person who says those things advocates helping each other in every way On the boards.

I'm scares to play a good character? ***** you've already proven you're afraid to play my bad character.

And yeah I'm gonna ride the shot out of my wins when I when -3 MUs, it's an accomplishment, and yeah I'm gonna be super salty when I lose those ZmUs, it's frustrating as ****. But the last time I lost to roller because of purely the MU (ludington) I put the work in to get better at the MU, and it somewhat paid off I took you to game 3 last stock at skynet and have done signifcantly better against other ICs I've played since then.

But I mean I understand, if playing me in friendlies lowers your chances of doing well in tournament the smart competitive move is to not play me, but if we're calling people out on being cowards, don't think for second that's not cowardly as ****.

About the "low tiers never lose" ****, I cant speak for anyone else, but I've never been content with a loss. I've had losses where I felt like I deserved to lose, abd loses where I felt like I got bodied by a MU, but moreso than getting straight up outplayed getting out character's has fueled me to improve the most.
Dayuuuuuuuuuum

yea, ic used to be my worst mu, so i practiced it, and beat lain. doesnt really matter how bad the mu's are. just need to practice em.
now for dedede practice...

lol

You're actually backtracking.
Got em

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Heh. Getting them off is one thing. The question is, if you threw them at the wall...would they even stick?

:phone:
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

/not a girl.

Yo like, losing a -3 MU is still losing
You main the most broken character in the game.

But I agree with this, and your major point. I should have picked up MK vs Tyser years ago but I want to win with Wolf so I try and get good at his worst matchups.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
im never satisfied with a loss either.

because i main mk and i know that means i just didnt press b enough. So i get disappointed in myself. Why couldnt I just press b more? Why?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology

Solid gold.

Top Bottom