• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
okay apasher i guess so but damn.

this is a competitive game community we cant all be happy rainbow princesses together. Youre gonna deal with people calling you bad an crap like that. I can understand getting annoyed if someone calls you bad, but a good person calling themselves bad? i mean i guess i can see how it would annoy you but its not that big of a deal. We cant all baby each other

Roller, I can say with complete sincerity that i baited that. <3333

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm proud to say that I spearheaded the original concept of making a ****ing awesome graphic of Power Rankings, and later convincing SamuraiPanda that putting the Power Rankings to Dragon Ball Z was a good idea.

Kudelka

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone! I just moved to Ohio from SoCal about a month ago and it's been quite an adjustment to say the least, but very pleasant so far. I am new to Smashboards but no stranger to competitive Smash, AllisBrawl has been my go-to site for all West Coast related stuff but I figured it would be easier to get in touch with the local scene on here and I've heard OH, KY, and MI interact with each other a lot. Perhaps we can all get some games in sometime. :)

Roller

Smash Legend
So if we were to host a tourney this weekend in AA or Ypsi. Would people come?

Because although there are a lot of tourneys coming up, virtually all of them are out of state. Would give in-state only players an opportunity to come out and play. Also, first week of school, so there wouldn't be much work.

I've spoken to most of AA about this possibility, and most of them have said they'd be down if it were to happen.

EDIT: Meant to put this in the big MI discussion topic... Oh well. This works.

LOE1

Smash Lord
zinoto is bad :denzel:

also with the whole ori thing, i dont believe he is better than tech or fzk (leavin myself out cause no one cares about me :(), but eh, let him have his ego. tech is better than me at some level, and fzk is only a little better than me in my opinion. just let tourney results do the talkin :yeahboi:

LMAOOOOOOOO that's more like it grime arms

also LOL at rayquaza going DOWN in this pr. even i didnt predict results to be so blatantly ignored

kudos

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
LMAOOOOOOOO that's more like it grime arms

also LOL at rayquaza going DOWN in this pr. even i didnt predict results to be so blatantly ignored

kudos
I'll ask you this then should Rayquaza have been placed over Kenny? I'll edit this post soon with each player's W/L spread.

[COLLAPSE="Rayquaza W/L Spread"]
Ragequaza's Bimonthlies #1 - 1st of 16 (6/7/12)
• Beat: ipuff, Jcav, fzk (WF and GF)
• Lost to: N/A

Phoenix Saga 4 - 5th of 75 (6/16/12) ***
• Beat: Xatic, Sago, Bowyer, Sauc3, Keitaro, Delux
• Lost to: Sauc3 (Pools), Azure Kenny, TO Joe
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Kenny's W/L Spread"]
Phoenix Saga 4 - 9th of 75 (6/16/12) ***
• Beat: Sparta Kick, Rayquaza
• Lost to: MJG, Shugo

SPAU 2
• Beat: Magus, JTSM, SK, Gio.
• Lost to: Zinoto, Ally
[/COLLAPSE]

As a panelist, when I made my list Kenny's win over Rayquaza was VERY strong and it is what made him better than Rayquaza this season. Although, Kenny's wins aren't as comparable to Rayquaza's. When you look at losses you see that Kenny had no negative losses, Rayquaza lost to Kenny and Sauc3 (pools). Honestly both of them didn't have insane results seeing as they both only went to 2 tourneys this season. I do believe it could be argued that both players could share the #4 spot.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
apperently getting dqued counts as a loss lul

and although kenny beat me in one 3 game set, I ended up beating pplz in losers (ketairo and delux)

and the reason kenny lost so early is cuz ketairo beat shugo and sent shugo into his brax

inui logic i beat ketairo who beat shugo who beat kenny nuff said

what rly gets me is why me and azure arent above lain loool

and shouldnt placing way higher than any1 in MI at a national (PS4) count towards the PR more than any other 20 man local this season loool

jus sayin, I think the size and number of pred/high lvl players should count towards pr rankings

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
my opponent said it was ok to play a few warm up games so I did then I learned that I got dqued and try to explain to the TOs and still got dqued

doesnt matter I back to back 2 stocked saus3 in brackets in losers so that pools dq was extremely inaccurate

this is why pplz on the PR pannel should look at bracket and pool and wonder why things like these occur instead of just looking at one result

and now that I in lansing can I apply for the PR pannel there lol?

fZk

Smash Lord
that moment when rayquaza makes a reasonable post and is right
Yep,

my opponent said it was ok to play a few warm up games so I did then I learned that I got dqued and try to explain to the TOs and still got dqued

doesnt matter I back to back 2 stocked saus3 in brackets in losers so that pools dq was extremely inaccurate

this is why pplz on the PR pannel should look at bracket and pool and wonder why things like these occur instead of just looking at one result

and now that I in lansing can I apply for the PR pannel there lol?
aaannnd it's gone.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
I asked sause if I could warm up then come back then play game 2

he said ok

then I got dqued

Roller

Smash Legend
SoulPech. I don't know if I've ever seen Apasher advance past round 1 of a bracket. The **** is "cool" about beating up on someone who isn't good at the game?

I am the reason West Michigan didn't hold tournaments for a year because I did exactly the same thing. Beat the crap out of lower skilled players in a bunch of friendlies. I've even been called "The Noobslayer." But even I didn't have the audacity to tell people I felt that was "cool."

Like. Seriously?

Someone put me in Soul's bracket. I'd like to do cool things to him.

SoulPech

Smash Master
wut?

I think you're taking me too seriously. Not to mention, I don't know the scene of MI players (Besides Zinoto, L_Cancel, Ally), so how was I supposed to know if he was any good or not? He was the one who wanted to play me and I accepted *shrug*. I never said beating up on him was cool. I did a string of hits that I thought was cool... as :jigglypuff:

again..wut?

Roller

Smash Legend
Soul. You're a *****ass*****. Retracing your steps the second you get challenged.

I see you.

I'm gonna make you squeal like a ****ing piggy.

SoulPech

Smash Master
How am I retracing my steps? I'm telling the truth. Not to mention, you're blowing something so miniscule out of proportion. I know it's how you normally post, but still no need to be a huge pain in the ****. I mean...if you want to play I will, but yeesh take a ****ing chill pill.

Top Bottom