• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I'm entering the next local as Hollywood Tech_Chase.

:yeahboi:

Also Lordy's tournament is technicaly next but .....I'm not sure if it should count towards the rankings. Fact of the matter is that the tournament has no tournament thread or was advertised. And it was done purposely. It wasn't meant to be a typical event since its in a house. Its more like an invitation for certain Southeast MI players to come and chill.
worddddddddd. Makes sense!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I might be able to start stuff at OU in the fall with BulletSquall and SOS if not Apasher may have found me a good venue.

JTsm

Smash Master
Even though there's one thing I don't like, it represents pretty much everybody well on the PR.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
If you have any discrepancies with it Ray, you can always cause some upsets. But you gotta show up first :denzel:

:phone:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Yep, and similarly anyone you beat above you would be considered an upset.

So all you have to beat is Gio :yeahboi:
:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
I. Why would you..

I don't

Wow.

I can't decide whether I came back just in time to save this place, or if it's too late and I should just go back to NJ while I still can.

JTsm

Smash Master
Welp, I played Roller today and he still has dat CG down on Snake. lol

LOE1

Smash Lord
it has come to my attension that ori bro has called out fzk, tech chase, and myself saying that he is better than us and should be on the pr. we need to show his free *** what place he derserves :denzel:

my thinking: all 3 of us mm him and take his money so he knows his place :yeahboi:
all other thoughts will be considered as well :)

Top Bottom