• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

>> The Official Meet and Greet Matchups! 16/16

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
You and me both, Zook! Two Olimars, one insane Diddy, no spacemen moving on to the finals. :laugh:

Oh! And did you like my DeDeDe KEIF? ;) ggs btw, it seems my Olimar needs to focus more on Links, than Marth's. Dam bombs!

Still, excellent matches and I hope to face you in the tourney.:)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Good luck, guys. :D
Remember to send me the results of your matches once you get done, I update this thread then.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
I don't know, I might be mean enough to break out Solimar...
I beat trueganon's Diddy, but just barely. Then again, it was my first time playing a Diddy and it was my first match for the day....lol :laugh: Anyway, I'll do good in this tourney as long as nobody plays a good Link. Can beat everyone except Link, even MK and Marth. :)

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I beat trueganon's Diddy, but just barely. Then again, it was my first time playing a Diddy and it was my first match for the day....lol :laugh: Anyway, I'll do good in this tourney as long as nobody plays a good Link. Can beat everyone except Link, even MK and Marth. :)
Seriously? I did the same, but I got screamed at cuz' I didn't know that was his worst character.

Ah well, let's keep this discussion on topic, please. :laugh:
I don't want Will's to be the only one up.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Seriously? I did the same, but I got screamed at cuz' I didn't know that was his worst character.

Ah well, let's keep this discussion on topic, please. :laugh:
I don't want Will's to be the only one up.
Haha don't worry mines not :p I would delete it but I don't know how.

Kief

Smash Ace
You and me both, Zook! Two Olimars, one insane Diddy, no spacemen moving on to the finals. :laugh:

Oh! And did you like my DeDeDe KEIF? ;) ggs btw, it seems my Olimar needs to focus more on Links, than Marth's. Dam bombs!

Still, excellent matches and I hope to face you in the tourney.:)
ok people does anybody ever look at my ****ing name? its 'ie' for the love of god. 'KIEF' and the only thing new i noticed is that you chaingrab now. which is all ddd really needs to do in most cases. and what are you talking about you cant beat links? you beat mine nearly every time.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The question? :)

God, Will. Go back and edit so you can put that all in one post, next time!11

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
ok people does anybody ever look at my ****ing name? its 'ie' for the love of god. 'KIEF' and the only thing new i noticed is that you chaingrab now. which is all ddd really needs to do in most cases. and what are you talking about you cant beat links? you beat mine nearly every time.
No need for animosity, I was refering to our Olimar v Link matches.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Are you guys starting your matches now?
Great. :bee:

Edit: Post the results when you get the chance.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
So KIEF's in eh? Straked, me and Chaos are gonna have our match Friday. He wont know what hit him!:)

Twista

Smash Rookie
does that mean im out of the tourney or wat????????????????????????

Kief

Smash Ace
KIEF creamed me... Lucas isn't so good against Link, and KIEF beat me fair and square with him. ^_^
they were pretty close and entertaining games actually :)

i'll be rooting for you in the other bracket because you also use low tier characters :chuckle:

(this is double elimination right?)

Edit:...ok maybe its not...i look forward to facing you again for friendlies though ;)

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
OK tell me when you need a replacement, I'll try my best to keep checking this thread.
Thanks, I'll add a waiting list, as well as the current brackets.

they were pretty close and entertaining games actually :)

i'll be rooting for you in the other bracket because you also use low tier characters :chuckle:

(this is double elimination right?)

Yeah, double elimination. :)
I need to update.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Friday? :laugh:
Will neither of you be on today, tomorrow, or the next day?
Well we will, but were gonna play our theme match for another tourney tomorrow. Friday Im playing Zonda (Finally!:laugh:) And Im going Paintballing with my new Tippman 98 Custom with ACT!

Off topic, my bad.

So do you have to know our Wii number to send us these points after we win? And if so, how do I check my Wii number? :embarrass

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Well we will, but were gonna play our theme match for another tourney tomorrow. Friday Im playing Zonda (Finally!:laugh:) And Im going Paintballing with my new Tippman 98 Custom with ACT!

Off topic, my bad.

So do you have to know our Wii number to send us these points after we win? And if so, how do I check my Wii number? :embarrass
Wait, what's happening? You're doing a theme match tomorrow? Awesome!
zomg paintball. lol, but that's not your best choice of guns.
If you're willing to spend $1,200, you could get a Dynasty Shocker. Mine costed 2000. xDDD

My fault for continuing the convo. :laugh:

Yeah, but only 3rd place needs to exchange Wii numbers.
You can check your Wii number in your inbox, where you get mail at the main screen for your Wii.
Go in, hit "Create Message", then Address Book.
Try it out! :D

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Wait, what's happening? You're doing a theme match tomorrow? Awesome!
zomg paintball. lol, but that's not your best choice of guns.
If you're willing to spend $1,200, you could get a Dynasty Shocker. Mine costed 2000. xDDD

My fault for continuing the convo. :laugh:

Yeah, but only 3rd place needs to exchange Wii numbers.
You can check your Wii number in your inbox, where you get mail at the main screen for your Wii.
Go in, hit "Create Message", then Address Book.
Try it out! :D
Spend $1,200? :laugh: Anyway, it was either a Tippman 98 Custom or a Spyder VS. I decided to go with the Tippman because EVEN THOUGH Im playing Speedball, the 98 custom is Waaaay easier to manage.:laugh:

Oh really?Its that easy to check your Wii Number? Thanks! I'll do that tomorrow. For now, I must rest. Take care Alex, talk to you tomorrow!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Spend $1,200? :laugh: Anyway, it was either a Tippman 98 Custom or a Spyder VS. I decided to go with the Tippman because EVEN THOUGH Im playing Speedball, the 98 custom is Waaaay easier to manage.:laugh:

Oh really?Its that easy to check your Wii Number? Thanks! I'll do that tomorrow. For now, I must rest. Take care Alex, talk to you tomorrow!
-doesn't want to reply to the paintball subject- -pm the story- :laugh:

Yeah, it's that easy. It was so hard for me though, because I just looked everywhere. xD
The first time, now it just doesn't make sense it would be in the "Create a Message" section.

And you can add your Wii Number above your FC, like mine. :D

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
-doesn't want to reply to the paintball subject- -pm the story- :laugh:

Yeah, it's that easy. It was so hard for me though, because I just looked everywhere. xD
The first time, now it just doesn't make sense it would be in the "Create a Message" section.

And you can add your Wii Number above your FC, like mine. :D
Alright, I'll do that. BOTH of....that...Man Im tired. ANyway. YES! 3D chaingrab and Olimars awesomeness will win me this toureny!

Top Bottom