• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

HAT

Smash Ace
****, Travis. Jasona is on here and I'm not. I've posted here already. C'mon man. Step this **** up. Jesus. ****. ****.

I love you.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
well put it back together and play my main deck trash talker (i have a ton of old school decks) cause its old school and unless u have lotus', juzam's, duel lands, and mox's n **** im not worried...i only have 1 new deck cause that **** got expensive to keep up with but i may start up again with Hat cause he's talkin about goin competitave again and if hes gonna do that he needs someone to trade with...lemme kno wuts up come over sometime for magic and smash!!

and does anyone play the pokemon TCG?
i don't have the money for lotuses and ****, that's vintage. I never play that format. And sounds like you have actual decks put together.

I've always wished for a $T4ks deck.

Lol that's redundant, just say pokemon TCG.

I could proxy a deck, but then you'd get annoyed. ANd i can't put together any old decks, i don't have cards anymore. THey're at home and with another person.

edit @ chinesah, the following people are now at UMD-Voodoo, Tin, Aero, ChRed, Rebel581

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
i don't have the money for lotuses and ****, that's vintage. I never play that format. And sounds like you have actual decks put together.

I could proxy a deck, but then you'd get annoyed. ANd i can't put together any old decks, i don't have cards anymore. THey're at home and with another person.

Wtf, lotuses are only like $1,000, save up son. LOL

DK: I ***** at classic TCG. Original, Jungle, and Fossil. Get at me.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman

edit @ chinesah, the following people are now at UMD-Voodoo, Tin, Aero, ChRed, Rebel581
well i have like 10 so u can use some of mine...i used to play with people that had juzams out first turn n ****...(i started playing when 4th and ice age first came out and played for about 8 years consistently) but yeah my main deck is mostly beta and unlimited cards with some arabian nights and a couple slightly recent cards...its sexy ask hat lol

Wtf, lotuses are only like $1,000, save up son. LOL

DK: I ***** at classic TCG. Original, Jungle, and Fossil. Get at me.
hellz yeah i had a pimp *** alakazam/chansey deck (who didnt? lol) all first edition holos n **** but it got stolen LONG LONG ago so i quit for awhile...now i just have new stuff...ill try and get an old deck maybe...if not get new **** so we can trade (if u like pearl/diamond u will love the new stuff)

and yeah i think imma need a team mate for C3 and catonsville...anyone want a ganon or dk on a team?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
It was a joke dude.

Who wants to smash at UMD tomorrow? Bmore bailed on us because frozen couldn't drive, but we're waiting for replies from korn and boss, omni would like to be here so we're trying to work out a ride with like wife or someone.

Wyze

Smash Cadet
Hey, put me down for Lexington Pa---oh wait, you don't have Lexington Park....>_>.

Wyze

Smash Cadet
only joking around.... ^_^, but yeah, put me down for Lexington Park, I'm not really surprised you don't have it though...barely anyone plays ANY games around here (at least not for tourneys and such).

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Chred are you availible on Oct 19th?
i gotta go home for something that's at 7:30, so ima prly leave around 5:00 unless my mom's worried about rush hour too much, but that should be good. i may leave later. i finish classes at 2 so if you're interested in doing something and you're gonna be here i'll be free for like 2-3 hours, and you can always smash with tin, aero, rebel, and voodoo if they're available.

Repryx

Smash Champion
well Chred Ill be there Ill get details like next week so I can bus it out there

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
NightmareKoRnKiD (1:33:54 AM): dude, here's where you're flawd in your apporach to women
NightmareKoRnKiD (1:33:58 AM): if you have a threesome
NightmareKoRnKiD (1:34:08 AM): there NO WAY two fat girls will fit in one bed.
Mars absolut (1:34:12 AM): lol
NightmareKoRnKiD (1:34:13 AM): Not the fatness level you like.
Mars absolut (1:34:41 AM): 2 fat women
NightmareKoRnKiD (1:34:47 AM): dude
Mars absolut (1:34:47 AM): thats like 6 ppl
NightmareKoRnKiD (1:34:56 AM): Well if thats why you like them I guess
NightmareKoRnKiD (1:34:57 AM): but
NightmareKoRnKiD (1:34:59 AM): I'd rather have
NightmareKoRnKiD (1:35:03 AM): like
NightmareKoRnKiD (1:35:05 AM): 6 women

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I'm going, and I refuse to be on time.

whose riding with me to the drive through from hell?

putting five people in a 5 seater is gay, but we might have to for such epic drive through footage

Top Bottom