• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I can't keep smashing if everytime everyone gets better my bowser ***** DOSV.

I just don't want to be on the list... or in the phonebook.. ya'll are leaving a paper trail i'm not comfirtable with... -looks over shoulders...- did you all hear that?

Soo what... you got a problem with me being unlisted?

Is that a crime!?

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yeah I watched old time Cartoons so I know how to do these things (I.E. Freakazoid)

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^ Cuz Im Not EE and my quote about jail aint from no cartoon...Geez you guys exaggerape me so much... Anyway Chinesahh you still havent listted me as w/ BRK even though the request was made a REALLY LONG TIME AGO Way before EE got banned the 22nd time

Way B4 NKK went emo and lost his mind...

I made that post in 94'

Anywayz for Real

Repryx(Black Rain Krew)

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
^^ Cuz Im Not EE and my quote about jail aint from no cartoon...Geez you guys exaggerape me so much... Anyway Chinesahh you still havent listted me as w/ BRK even though the request was made a REALLY LONG TIME AGO Way before EE got banned the 22nd time

Way B4 NKK went emo and lost his mind...

I made that post in 94'

Anywayz for Real

Repryx(Black Rain Krew)
Lol at chapelle reference who was singing a hip hop song which means btrees right ?! good ****

Repryx

Smash Champion
Geez No that wasnt a real song tho...

Btree MEet me after school @ 3:00 in the Lunchroom punk!

Repryx

Smash Champion
Naw I wanna sell you some Yu-gi-oh Cards...Wtf??? Yugioh??? I gotta go do some soul searching on that 1

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I watched old time Cartoons so I know how to do these things (I.E. Freakazoid)
lol helllllz yeah

=(

Nightmare is sick.

Someone cure me.

Differential diagnosis for body pains, nausea, lightheaded ness, stomach aches, and vomiting!

go go go
uhh sounds like u have herpies sorry must have gotten from ur crazy ex come play smash now lol

ok who plays the pokemon card game come on? the card game is so much fun if ur interested i have 2 decks ill show u its addicting...

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Magic the gathering is where it's at. My elves and slivers will **** pikachu up the butt. Also charizard. and every ****ing one of the 493 pokemon.

Lobos

Smash Master
Card games are gay! Unless its blackjack or poker......

Sheik,fox,falco, and marth are also gay.......

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Magic the gathering is where it's at. My elves and slivers will **** pikachu up the butt. Also charizard. and every ****ing one of the 493 pokemon.
haha ok play one of my magic decks then...u think u can win?

Yugioh > Magic
Yugioh < everything in life

Card games are awesome! Definately if its blackjack or poker......

Sheik,fox,falco, and marth are also gay.......
i agree...

dude...

How come the only person who diagnosed me gave me herpies?

*******s.
thats because we all know u have the herps...

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Don't be said NKK, herpes is cool. Unless you have it.

Then i'm sorry.

*moment of silence*

and i could **** your magic deck if i put together one of my old ones, but i gave all my cards except two decks to a friend because i love those decks so much. being a 200 life and with 50/50 elves is where it's at. Also the same goes for slivers. but with slivers. and trample and flying and flanking and haste and death.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Chred I was @ your school today for the game...I should have called cuz I could have stayed...sorry

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Don't be said NKK, herpes is cool. Unless you have it.

Then i'm sorry.

*moment of silence*

and i could **** your magic deck if i put together one of my old ones, but i gave all my cards except two decks to a friend because i love those decks so much. being a 200 life and with 50/50 elves is where it's at. Also the same goes for slivers. but with slivers. and trample and flying and flanking and haste and death.
well put it back together and play my main deck trash talker (i have a ton of old school decks) cause its old school and unless u have lotus', juzam's, duel lands, and mox's n **** im not worried...i only have 1 new deck cause that **** got expensive to keep up with but i may start up again with Hat cause he's talkin about goin competitave again and if hes gonna do that he needs someone to trade with...lemme kno wuts up come over sometime for magic and smash!!

and does anyone play the pokemon TCG?

Repryx

Smash Champion
DK Smash...On the Gameboy yes "I wanna be the very Best"...and WHy is the MAryland Player Finder Looking more like the Upper Deck ENT Thread?

Top Bottom