• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
Hey My Ride Bailed cuz of Halo 3 (and I got no Infractions so Shaddup)

Besides for people like you its easy I live is SS you live near everybody else + you're 18 plus....+ you're not adopted....which means you can do stuff that I cant....Even If I had a car I probably could go as far as GErmantown....Its terrible dont make me feel worse about it EE
Lol me and my crew got up there no johns @ slik did you find your bag and why are you going all the way there @_@ so far away

Frozen

Smash Lord
lol Snake looks slow as hell. i guarantee hes low tier
I'd guess him somewhere between mid and bottom.

He looks like a hybrid between Samus and Captain Falcon, which although seems awesome....like you said he's likely slow as hell.

I'd imagine he'll be something like Link in SSBM, in regards to play style, tier placing, and the fan base playing him.

blues

Smash Journeyman
hova!!! I have been/am watching a lot yu yu hakusho, it's too good, oh and brawl needs ness or someone from earthbound

Repryx

Smash Champion
Hiei is cooler Kurama is.......*Spoiler* NVM Hiei has Eyes OKAY PROTOMAN (Yeah I said it)

(Rose Whiplash BOOO!!!!)

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Ness is a guaranteed character, just a secret one. Dougie J. and Geno are clearly where its at.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Yo Doodieswap!

Hit me up on Aim at Nightmarekornkid or send me a private message with details, and we'll smash... You can also give me ten dollars if you want.

If you don't want, and you're not close enough to my area, then I will send a representative of mine.

Like... Pigeons. Also, bats.

And almost any lesser marsupial. Except Opossums. I don't like Opossums.

Lobos

Smash Master
So I was reading around and we all know that ssbb won't have have voice chat, just like all other nintendo games. Since every has a computer(I'm assuming everyone here has one), if we really wanted voice chat we could just use a ventrillo server. If you dont know what that is then google it.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
the reason people use vent with online computer games is because they're on the computer.

Why the hell would anyone want to get on vent for brawl... it's not like people are going to want to do tourneys with lag, or would need to communicate with each other anyway.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Everyone be sure to come to Shell Shocked, the UMCP tourney. We are fairly sure it will be from 12-12 on oct 13th, in the denton basement. We'll have confirmation within the next few days. Aero should be making the thread soon.

lolz why would you use vent, it's such a hassle if you're not on the comp,

dude why would you need it all you need are teh taunts

"You suck balls"
"You ****"
"AGAIN"
"**** you i'm out"

Repryx

Smash Champion
Ugh I wont be Able to come I gots Homecoming...wait I CAN GO....smash then my Pelvic area is gonna be rubbed up on! Count me in Chred whats the Metro stop?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Ugh I wont be Able to come I gots Homecoming...wait I CAN GO....smash then my Pelvic area is gonna be rubbed up on! Count me in Chred whats the Metro stop?
ummm...college park station. pretty simple. then you can take a bus into the university.

don't worry, we'll put up directions in the thread.

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
Everyone be sure to come to Shell Shocked, the UMCP tourney. We are fairly sure it will be from 12-12 on oct 13th, in the denton basement. We'll have confirmation within the next few days. Aero should be making the thread soon.

"You suck balls"
"You ****"
"AGAIN"
"**** you i'm out"
You should make a thread on it, I'll see about coming.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
okay. so im a lazy *******. post **** after this post and i'll see to it that they get updated.
my bad guys

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...

"You suck balls"
"You ****"
"AGAIN"
"**** you i'm out"
i will be thurr

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman

"You suck balls"
"You ****"
"AGAIN"
"**** you i'm out"
LMAO!!! he's got a point...that just about sums it all up

Anyone from the woodlawn area up for some smash either tommarow or friday?
yeah get up with me or nightmare sometime...we r around there kinda...i live like 15 min away...i work on security blvd

okay. so im a lazy *******. post **** after this post and i'll see to it that they get updated.
my bad guys
quit bein so lazy...you *******...
and put me down for bmore/reisterstown/pikesville/salisbury, and dont forget vist is pasadena!

Top Bottom