• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Yoshter, let's play melee...

I have a Yoshi tatoo, and it's sexy, and Yoshi is awesome.

So, let's play melee.

Where is where-ever you live?

Added:

I once beat DOSV with Bowser.

Second Added:

I Once forward smashed EE 8 times in a row, with Ness.

Third Added:

Both of these players consistanly four stock me, or could/should.

Kaotical

Smash Ace
holy **** kaotical. where the **** have you been?
<3 haven't seen you since like jan 06 man !
Yeah, OMG, when you're 25-yrs-old (as of this month), Life loves throwing curve balls at me. In my case, the curve ball nailed me in the forehead and knocked me out of the Smash scene coma-style for like half a year or longer....

ANYWAYS, I wanna play dammit. I wanna play with people right mother-f***** now. When people decide that they'll throw a get-together near me or they travel to chill with me or something else similar, then I'll tell all. <(^_^)>

Kaotical

Smash Ace
They're thinking about pushing back the CD tourney b/c of something else happening same date, so if that happens then I'll try and make it to Chu's Bi-weeklies. But I'm hoping that doesn't happen cuz I love Cyberden.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
everyone in md should just go to the cyberden this weekend. it will be easy for decent players to place high cuz top players are going to C3 and columbia is only like 10 minutes from bmore lol

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
pfft, no, I don't care about placing well. If I were to go (which I can't), I would go to places with good players. Screw credit as being a "good' smasher, I'd rather get ***** by good players than play some people that are my level (no offense or anything).

EDIT: I don't even know what I'm arguing about anymore cause Plank's post is so ambiguous. lol, xD

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
kaotical i work in frederick and live like 15 minutes from there, so maybe we can play sometime

Kaotical

Smash Ace
kaotical i work in frederick and live like 15 minutes from there, so maybe we can play sometime
Yeah, like I said earlier my GF now lives in Frederick and just about every weekend we go to Cyberden (mostly for ITG). I'd love to play with other people sometime. We should team up this weekend...I need a partner.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I would go if I had a ride.
if u can get me like $10 for gas, i can definitely drive you. but im kinda poor right now since $200 got stolen out of my car :/ so i cant be spending any extra money, haha. or maybe other people could meet at UMBC and i could drive them all, and u could split the $10 to make it easier or something

Frozen

Smash Lord
if u can get me like $10 for gas, i can definitely drive you. but im kinda poor right now since $200 got stolen out of my car :/ so i cant be spending any extra money, haha. or maybe other people could meet at UMBC and i could drive them all, and u could split the $10 to make it easier or something
I think I might be there = )

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
besides vince bein a homosexual douchebag? lol <3

chinesah and hova should come over to my place 2maro along with anyone else who wants to smash...i need some practice i havent played in forever!!

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I want Hova training at Shauns.

I also want Shaun to give me my money. I pimp him out, and he never pays me. wtf?

I was told DK ***** UMBC DK vs Marth a while back, discuss.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I want Hova training at Shauns.

I also want Shaun to give me my money. I pimp him out, and he never pays me. wtf?

I was told DK ***** UMBC DK vs Marth a while back, discuss.
Since when is winning by less than a stock ****? Marth isn't my best character vs DK anyway. Maybe Shaun's DK is even better vs spacies/sheik than marth though, so I dunno how it would go. I will say that DK and I need to smash more.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I totally challenged you to money matches against my Roy ALL C3. You kept refusing! Falco versus Roy and you kept refusing!

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Do people still play melee?

All I play is ****.

Basically I pick any character vs any opponent in this game called smash, and I win.

It's pretty much amazing.

But, I've been inactive since Hova told me he was stoppin' playing...

What's the news?

DOSV, fill me in...

NickMD

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'd like to throw my name in this. I met Jasona last night and he's a cool dude. I'll post the friend code when I can. I live in Fallston, Maryland (shocked I'm apparently the first one from there so far)

Top Bottom