• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Repryx

Smash Champion
Naw I was doin it cuz it made me laugh he went all SSJ lookin 4 me it was like he was stewie and I was Brian *stops Spam*

Slik Next MM @ UMCP $5 with my new $20 bill lolz

sampocalypse

Smash Rookie
umd

i will have money. i dont bull sh** anyone so if i lose i will pay up. just one dumb question
do i come fri night or sat night?

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
i will have money. i dont bull sh** anyone so if i lose i will pay up. just one dumb question
come to the Baltimore Tourney at UMBC - Oct. 27 10am-midnight

there is a thread for it in this section but I cant link u because I have to use proxy sites to view smashboards now =/

Repryx

Smash Champion
EE you didnt 4 stock my falco go kill yourself...you should be ashaamed Im like the worst person on Smashboards.com

I dunno why I made dat $20 MM...Oh well no turning back now...

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
this isn't C3, we have no lockin the night before. We have no place to put you guys, unless you wanted to sleep on the floor in tin's apartment, and i don't think he'd appreciate that. I don't think we got any OOSers, and i mean actual oosers including VA and PA, this is all MD i think, so you shouldn't have to come up the night before.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
So it looks Like i might Going to Johns Hopkins Next year so i'll be down their a couple times this Year Anyone Play smash There?

Repryx

Smash Champion
Chinesir(I know I spelt it that way on purpose) You Never Added me as Part of the Black Rain Krew even though I've been with them all summer

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Yoster so am I...are you good?
Yeah I've been playing ever since smash 64. I watch alot of tournament videos to learn combos and know how to do all the advanced moves. Plus I play with alot of good people in smash in random days of the week. I play with Yoshi and Jigglypuff. What character do you use?
Repryx ur location is the cheesiest song lyric ive heard
Yoster where in silver spring u still in HS?
I live right next to wheaton (5min away from bestbuy) Between downtown Silver Spring, Right near Holy Cross Hospital, in Forest Glen. Nah I'm in my
3rd year of college, but I play with highschoolers and some of my lil bro's friends in Middle school.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yeah I've been playing ever since smash 64. I watch alot of tournament videos to learn combos and know how to do all the advanced moves. Plus I play with alot of good people in smash in random days of the week. I play with Yoshi and Jigglypuff. What character do you use?

I live right next to wheaton (5min away from bestbuy) Between downtown Silver Spring, Right near Holy Cross Hospital, in Forest Glen. Nah I'm in my
3rd year of college, but I play with highschoolers and some of my lil bro's friends in Middle school.
You Live a few blocks from me wanna play smash maybe sunday?

(you live like near August Drive? I live offa Dennis Ave)

Yo Do you even kno what song its from???

And "I Burn MCs Like a Pound of BAcon" is 10 times more cheesy Im sure youve heard of it

Sensitive Thugs...Yall ALL Need Hugs

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Yoshter, you must have your metle tested by hova, or chin IMHO
to rank me or something?
You Live a few blocks from me wanna play smash maybe sunday?

(you live like near August Drive? I live offa Dennis Ave)

Yo Do you even kno what song its from???

And "I Burn MCs Like a Pound of BAcon" is 10 times more cheesy Im sure youve heard of it

Sensitive Thugs...Yall ALL Need Hugs
Yeah man we could do that. I'm going to the tournament In UMBC tomorrow btw. I live on Sanford Road just a few blocks from August Dr. I could bring this middle schooler who really good with Samus if ya want. He got 2nd place in the last tournament in olney, md. I sent you a pm

Kaotical

Smash Ace
Hey there, everyone in the MD player-finder thread (especially people in Frederick). My girlfriend just moved to Frederick and I'm actually there quite often (I'm there right now), so anyone who wants to plan a little get-together, that would be fabulous for I really want to play some good people...there's none in my area. Just hit me up. :chuckle:

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Hey there, everyone in the MD player-finder thread (especially people in Frederick). My girlfriend just moved to Frederick and I'm actually there quite often (I'm there right now), so anyone who wants to plan a little get-together, that would be fabulous for I really want to play some good people...there's none in my area. Just hit me up. :chuckle:
<3 haven't seen you since like jan 06 man !

Top Bottom