• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Marth Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
I was originally using this thread to grab videos for analyzing, but then I just searched on YouTube and found that there are infinitely more videos of Mike, NEO, etc. just sitting there on YouTube, but not in this thread. Why?

Albert.

Smash Master
Well, LISTEN, M*THER****ER

:p

A) Not all of those videos are good videos. N30 is notorious for having plenty of vids, but not having that many that display his glorious and impressive playing

B) Not gonna put up straight **** videos against scrubs

C) SOME are old, this is for newer vids.

D) I don't have unlimited time to be constantly checking all of these diff vids.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
aight im gonna post a bunch of videos here later still waiting for it to be uploaded

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Mm huge influx of vids to watch. Thanks for uploading Nike and Mr-R!

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
oh hai, im from Australia and im not pro like Shaya but i wanna improve like every brawler :p

I want tips for Olimar and Peach for now :p what should i do?

Heres a match i recorded from a meet/tourney i had like a week ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTqaRXeNQ84

Any tips for it? :p

edit:
lol oh my goodness, wrong thread *Rage*
oh well

Mr-R

Smash Champion
actually thats a terrible guide for noobs, when u stated that the ken combo is used at higher lvl of play i stopped watching >.<

oh and i didn't know dr peepee plays brawl ?!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I've been playing since the game came out lol.

I was here in the Emblem Lord days, but I just don't get recorded much/keep up with the metagame enough anymore.

Soran

Smash Ace
Does Mr. R come to the US for tournaments o.O?
Mr. R Vs. Mew2King!

eh? ehh? : P

Why is Mew2King considered the best? Has Mr. R Brawled MikeHaze?

well Mew2King should go outside of the country for brawls. Because I wuz liek, M2K is the best. and someone was like, in the US. He doesn't go to tourneys out of country. meh.

Paix

Smash Apprentice
No offense to Mr R, he's an amazing player. M2K would destroy him and Leon though without a doubt.

Paix

Smash Apprentice
Mr-R wouldn't win a match, but he's able to get M2K to his last stock, even if it's only to a low %

tibs7

Smash Champion
Mr.R has no chance...m2k is on a totally different level to everyone else.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
nah man I figured out the key to beating M2K. When you play him imagine you're playing his name except take out the "2".

tibs7

Smash Champion
It's kinda true actually, he made me play totally differently just coz he was m2k =\.

Albert.

Smash Master
RAGEBERT (joke post)

F*** all of you b****ing whining selfish annoying pathetic complaining little f***bags

The video thread will be taken over by Anaki cause this n**** was already working on a new one lmao

"WAHHHH my video isn't on here!!!"

"WAHHH why haven't you updated"

Yeah maybe y'all should consider gaining social lives some time soon ;)

BTW
m2k would beat Mr. R but it would be last stock

y'all h03$ need to look at yourselves and remember "I am a dude and not a b****" (unless you actually are one)

peace out n****$

Nike.

Smash Hero
Anaky/Mr. R should also be given control of the second post.

I like the new format.

Roy_R is technically Houston, TX. He does visit South America on occasion but he doesn't live there.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ok thanks man, appriciate the help, also i think Ramin is gonna take control of the second post, i just think his forum skills suck xD.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Mr-R wouldn't win a match, but he's able to get M2K to his last stock, even if it's only to a low %
I disagree. Ramin has shown multiple times that he's perfectly capable of fighting some of the best MKs out there. He plays the matchup very well imo.

Then again...I shouldn't be surprised there are assumptions like this floating around, but it does make me lol just like the comments about Brood, Japan's skill, or Olimar in general at the beginning of Apex before everything went down. xD

No one can ever truly know until the matchup happens, and even then anything can happen within the set itself to change peoples' minds. Again, look at M2K and Brood for example; people thought M2K had it in the bag after that **** job he gave in game 1, but it only took one more game in the set to change peoples' minds about how the rest of the set would go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom