• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Marth Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I disagree. Ramin has shown multiple times that he's perfectly capable of fighting some of the best MKs out there. He plays the matchup very well imo.

Then again...I shouldn't be surprised there are assumptions like this floating around, but it does make me lol just like the comments about Brood, Japan's skill, or Olimar in general at the beginning of Apex before everything went down. xD

No one can ever truly know until the matchup happens, and even then anything can happen within the set itself to change peoples' minds. Again, look at M2K and Brood for example; people thought M2K had it in the bag after that **** job he gave in game 1, but it only took one more game in the set to change peoples' minds about how the rest of the set would go down.
I still see little chance for Ramin to beat M2K as much as I'd love him to do it. The honest truth is that he has never beaten a top level MK ever - the best he did was to take a set off Kaos [if you consider him top level, that is], when he was in a slump but their set record is still about 5-1 in Kaos' favor. And he's the only european MK that can be argued to be at top level right now so it's really hard to say how good he is at the match-up.

Then again, there's a lot of truth in your last paragraph so I wouldn't throw the idea out of the window entirely.

:059:

Mr-R

Smash Champion
i've always been pretty bad against mk, but lately it feels like i've improven a ton at the matchup

m2k would annihilate me though XD

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ramin change your profile picture it sux.

Also awsome thanks to Nike for giving me RoyR vids, any1 else feel free to post em up.

clowsui

Smash Legend
NEO's vids v NL are up on tko727's channel, he also has him vs logic

those are the only ones that are important on ustream

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Were gonna get the majority of the videos done tommorow, Ramin is working on some vids right now i think, this thread will be looking pro by the end of the week, if not earlier.

Albert.

Smash Master
RageBert

Were gonna get the majority of the videos done tommorow, Ramin is working on some vids right now i think, this thread will be looking pro by the end of the week, if not earlier.
you spelled tomorrow wrong you dumb limey.

WE ***** y'all crackas in the revolutionary war. And now you're infiltrating our website shake mah f***ing head

"get the majority of the videos done tomorrow" LOL

all you had to do was copy/paste from what I had laid down already. That's not that hard.

DO THE BRITS NOT HAVE Control+C ?!?

BTW uh

Did Mr. R want to make the new thread because I didn't add his videos?? LOLLLL

I didn't add all of Mr. R's videos because he is either:

A) playing people who are FAR LESS skilled then him (and thus it's useless for learning from cause he just ***** n****s like its nothing)
B) getting away with gimmicky bull**** that shouldn't really happen (like vs orion... orion dropped the ball. He was playing super aggro for laughs LOL I can't wait for him to **** Mr. R with super-camping the next time they play YUSSS go U.S.A!!!!)

So In conclusion I find his videos much less useful from an educational standpoint than either Mikes or Neo's. YUP THEYRE FUN TO watch but less than realistic. SO thats why I wasn't rushing to add them to the thread.

yeah whatever lol

s*** a d*** the lot of you

:p

Mr-R

Smash Champion

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Indeed idk why i spelt it like that lol.

Also why u raging? If you have such a good social life then internet forums wouldnt bother you would they now? But unfortunatly they do, dunno what your problem is xD.

Also Ramin i told you MikeHAZE has already done his video thread, i can take it from that.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Some more MikeHaze matches from Supercon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr-rORvocjQ
Must watch game 2 of this set, the beginning of the 2nd game was like perfect Marth play against MK. Warning quality is not that great.

The rest of the set and his set against m2k is on the channel.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
you spelled tomorrow wrong you dumb limey.

WE ***** y'all crackas in the revolutionary war. And now you're infiltrating our website shake mah f***ing head

"get the majority of the videos done tomorrow" LOL

all you had to do was copy/paste from what I had laid down already. That's not that hard.

DO THE BRITS NOT HAVE Control+C ?!?

BTW uh

Did Mr. R want to make the new thread because I didn't add his videos?? LOLLLL

I didn't add all of Mr. R's videos because he is either:

A) playing people who are FAR LESS skilled then him (and thus it's useless for learning from cause he just ***** n****s like its nothing)
B) getting away with gimmicky bull**** that shouldn't really happen (like vs orion... orion dropped the ball. He was playing super aggro for laughs LOL I can't wait for him to **** Mr. R with super-camping the next time they play YUSSS go U.S.A!!!!)

So In conclusion I find his videos much less useful from an educational standpoint than either Mikes or Neo's. YUP THEYRE FUN TO watch but less than realistic. SO thats why I wasn't rushing to add them to the thread.

yeah whatever lol

s*** a d*** the lot of you

:p
lol im not that self centered xD u didnt update ANYTHING AT ALL not just me lol

Albert.

Smash Master
There are never good videos to update

what good sets have been uploaded since july 20th 2010?

yeah

Mike did decently at supercon that's like it LOL

Mr-R

Smash Champion
There are never good videos to update

what good sets have been uploaded since july 20th 2010?

yeah

Mike did decently at supercon that's like it LOL
not really
there are ALOT LEON vids which btw u didnt even add on the list lol, MINTYFLESH vids, my vids ( nvm these dont count to u xD ), MIKEHAZE ( supercon ), CHAZ , ROY_R , kadaj ( iirc ), SHAYA VIDS and anaky ....

and im just naming some on the top of my head im sure there are still alot more

Albert.

Smash Master
Minty has no new vids against top players

mikehaze supercon I already adressed. YAY HE TOOK A GAME OFF m2k lets cream ourselves

Chaz is good

RoyR beats texas randoms , lets cream ourselves somemore

Kadaj plays mk more than marth, like all of us should

Shaya sucks (no offense. oh and I am worse for the record)

anaky is a top marth now?

Mr-R

Smash Champion
wtf, so ur telling me despite ALL THE NAMES u typed in ur thread ur just updating the mikehaze/neo ones and refuse to update any others lmaoo
neo not having any vids to update with
and u not updating mikehazes supercon
so that leaves us with what? A DEAD THREAD, ur reasoning is weird by the way so im assuming ur trolling

also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex2tpRHPP_s&feature=related

Nike.

Smash Hero
This will be the Marth video thread ordered by Match Ups. This is where I really need some help guys cause obviously we don't have high level vids for all of the 35 (?) MUs in Brawl.

vs :metaknight:
MikeHaze Havok
MikeHaze vs Havok
MikeHaze vs Tyrant
MikeHaze vs Tyrant (older match)

vs :snake:
MikeHaze vs TKD
MikeHaze vs Ally

vs :diddy:
MikeHazevs Gnes Whobo August 4 2009
vs Dekar (Diddy) July 30, 2010

vs :falco:

vs :popo:

vs :marth:

vs :warioc:

vs :dedede:

vs :pikachu2:

vs :olimar:

vs :lucario:

vs :gw:

vs :pit:

vs :toonlink:

vs :zerosuitsamus:

vs :kirby2:

vs :rob:

vs :dk2:

vs :peach:

vs :fox:
MikeHaze vs TKD
Zex vs Trevonte

vs :luigi2:

vs :wolf:

vs :shiek:

vs :pt:

vs :sonic:

vs :ness2:

vs :bowser2:

vs :lucas:

vs :ike:

vs :yoshi2:

vs :mario2:

vs :falcon:

vs :samus2:

vs :jigglypuff:

vs :zelda:

vs :link2:

vs :ganondorf:
Quality thread.

Foodies

Smash Journeyman
I think only having good videos is the right idea, but it's just that people have different opinions of what good is...

And I thought Albert agreed to give up ownership? What's with all this arguing ._.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Shut up Albert.
Give them time.
If the quality of the thread is so subpar, we'll do something about it.

Either way, only suggestion I have is having videos from the same set at least being on the same line like "GF2 1 GF2 2"

instead of

GF2 1
GF2 2
GF2 3
GF2 4

etc

clunky and takes up more space.

Also show dates of where these matches took place, and preferably sort the list so the most newest vids are the most noticeable.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Jeezus, I couldn't be that annoying, even if I tried...

Also, Texas randoms > other state's PR players. Tru fax. (excluding San)

Soran

Smash Ace
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

*attempting to steal Albert's thunder*

xP

I'm sorry. I guess I'm just living up to my hype. Everybody on this site hates me ._.
so I guess I just keep going. (don't want to disappoint)

I personally view Mr-R as my hero. sorry MikeHaze.
Mr-R just plays beautifully and I just wargasm at everything he does.

I watched his match Vs. Orion 1/3. 'twas a gorgeous match.

@Albert.

indeed.
why you being rraacist? I wuz liek, why is everybody hating on this person O.o?
*reads posts on previous page*

ookay..

Meta Knight's nair ***** shield o.o

Also Havok is cool guy <3
wee for MK Vs. Marth MU. I personally love fighting Meta Knight.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ive added all the most recent games for all the top5 Marths imo. If any1 finds any other good sets of them post it up for me plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom