• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffy

Smash Champion
ive been hiding sumthing under my hair for a long time now...and thats the millenium eye!!! (i dont watch yugioh btw but thats the only episode i watched. i swear)

but yea. everyone loves krystal :D

JmcShocker16

Smash Apprentice
fluffy said:
ive been hiding sumthing under my hair for a long time now...and thats the millenium eye!!! (i dont watch yugioh btw but thats the only episode i watched. i swear)

but yea. everyone loves krystal :D
go ahead and read my mind. i can still see a horrid future for you. Krystal looks cool but i dont know what her moves would be

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
JmcShocker16 said:
go ahead and read my mind. i can still see a horrid future for you. Krystal looks cool but i dont know what her moves would be
So would get a bunch of her moves from Star Fox Adventures I'm assuming.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
No moves? She could whack people with her staff, use guns from Assault(who said it HAD to be a gatling gun?) and mayb summon a dinosaur as her special. Just throwing out some ideas...

fluffy

Smash Champion
Marshigio said:
No moves? She could whack people with her staff, use guns from Assault(who said it HAD to be a gatling gun?) and mayb summon a dinosaur as her special. Just throwing out some ideas...
dinosaurs...interesting. :ohwell:
so she'll take out her pimpcannon out of nowhere and blast ppl off the stage, while wacking ppl w/ her staff till they cry, and then summon a dinosaur that pwnz by eating enemies. i like it.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have yet to see a good reason why Krystal should be in. You guys keep avoiding the subject and making up moves.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
ok its because we're lasy.

Why shouldnt she be in? I mean, she's a nintendo character, she has a fanbase, and she seems like a fun character to play with. Ive said it before, but she could have the speed of Fox with the reach of the staff. Thats what im hoping for.

What kind of reasons are you lookin for?

Gamewolf13

Smash Apprentice
All I'll say is that if Krystal is in the next game and Falco isn't, She'll be my new character. If neither are, then Pit will be my new character, but that's another story.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Gamewolf13 said:
All I'll say is that if Krystal is in the next game and Falco isn't, She'll be my new character. If neither are, then Pit will be my new character, but that's another story.
If Krystal is in the game, it'll be a fight between her and Zero-Suit Samus for my character :p.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I seriously doubt they'll remove Falco, he may have as big a fan base as Fox, maybe bigger...
Not that I'd really miss him though - I'm still mad he got in SSBM intead of Wolf...

And Krystal would probably be the first character I use. It seems I'm the only one here that actually enjoyed Star Fox Adventures...

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Lord_Deathborne said:
I seriously doubt they'll remove Falco, he may have as big a fan base as Fox, maybe bigger...
Not that I'd really miss him though - I'm still mad he got in SSBM intead of Wolf...

And Krystal would probably be the first character I use. It seems I'm the only one here that actually enjoyed Star Fox Adventures...
I also enjoyed Star Fox Adventures. Much better than the dissapointment that Assault was anyway and I think that Fox in that game should be a costume for Fox in SSBB.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
commonyoshi said:
Considering Wolf wasn't created until years after Melee came out...
He was in Star Fox 64 which was made 4 years before Melee came out.

D.A.

Smash Apprentice
Grimie said:
I have yet to see a good reason why Krystal should be in. You guys keep avoiding the subject and making up moves.
Simple, Krystal is popular. Krystal would be the second best pick of a Star Fox character [first being Wolf] to add to SSB and is an incredibly popular pick for the game. It would only be logical for Nintendo to add her.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Marshigio said:
He was in Star Fox 64 which was made 4 years before Melee came out.
I think he may have been in Star Fox 2 or something, I can't remember. I remember reading something about him being in another game.

D.A.

Smash Apprentice
Pete278 said:
I think he may have been in Star Fox 2 or something, I can't remember. I remember reading something about him being in another game.
Wolf was in Star Fox 64. Which came out years before Melee and even the first Super Smash I believe.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Pete278 said:
Yeah, Wolf and the rest of StarWolf (with exception to Andrew, there was a lemur in his place whose name I can't remember) were in Star Fox 2, which would have been released back in '95. I remember that cancelation as a HUGE disappointment, especially since it was like 99% complete when they suddenly decided to pull the plug (There were even some reviews published by then).

I suggest getting the ROM if you can find it. It's a very unique Star Fox experience.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Lord_Deathborne said:

I was kinda hoping its a good game. Havent played it. Is it worth it?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Vulpine51 said:
I was kinda hoping its a good game. Havent played it. Is it worth it?
It's pretty good. It wasn't complete crap...(Star Fox Assault)

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Marshigio said:
It's pretty good. It wasn't complete crap...(Star Fox Assault)
Dont you hate it when they crap all over one of the series you like? I know they wont
half-*** Braw. They just cant. I hope.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Lord_Deathborne said:
C'mon... Even Assault had it's moments...
Atleast the 1st level was good (if only the rest of the game was like that - and how could they ditch the braching path system...)
It's moments? Yes the branching path system was bad, and also the on-foot parts were bad. That game needed more levels where you follow a set path in a single vehicle.(Hey it worked for the 64)

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Marshigio said:
It's moments? Yes the branching path system was bad, and also the on-foot parts were bad. That game needed more levels where you follow a set path in a single vehicle.(Hey it worked for the 64)
Is it worth renting?

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Marshigio said:
No, my friend let me borrow it and I beat it in 6 hours, and the multiplayer was terrible.
*phew* dodged a bullet when i didnt buy it at EB I guess.

Well, lets get this thread back on topic. What were we talking about? Oh yeah Krystal. Hmmm.....how big of a role did she play in adventures? assult? Is it enough to earn herself a place in Smash?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
In adventures she was the person Fox was trying to save, and you played as her in the beginning. In Assault she was playable only in the multiplayer.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Marshigio said:
In adventures she was the person Fox was trying to save, and you played as her in the beginning. In Assault she was playable only in the multiplayer.

Eh, kinda bleak but atleast she got some game time.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wait, Krystal is popular. How come avery time I say "Those furriesw want Krystal in the new Smash Bros." they're like "Who?"

Look, just because you like her, or she's popular in whatever subculture you're in, doesn't mean some obscure third tier in popularity character from 2 games is popular in total.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Grimie said:
Wait, Krystal is popular. How come avery time I say "Those furriesw want Krystal in the new Smash Bros." they're like "Who?"

Look, just because you like her, or she's popular in whatever subculture you're in, doesn't mean some obscure third tier in popularity character from 2 games is popular in total.
Im not sure if me thinking she looks cool makes me a "furry," but she just seems like a character that fits in well with smash. But whatev. Its not like i'll be in tears if I dont see her in the game. It just would be nice if we could have a SF character that wasnt a Fox clone.

Gamewolf13

Smash Apprentice
Lord_Deathborne said:

Are you kidding? Star Fox Adventures Dino Planet ROCKED! Better than the one-player part of assault. (Although The 2-player parts are good.)

And with the furry disscusion: I'm not a furry. I may be a Were, but I've heard that furries are something else. Not sure though. Also not sure how that relates to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom