• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxDash

Smash Cadet
Fox must get a little lonely on that sausage fest of a ship....the entire crew is constantly molested by slippy in there sleep.....They dont call em slippy fer nothin

D.A.

Smash Apprentice
fluffy said:
dudeee...everyone loves krystal so nintendo is most likely gonna add her imo.

look at her pimpcannon yo. :pimp:

like she is hot.

the possibilities of weapons and constumes r endless! that staff is pimp!

here's my ideas for her moves:
B: pimpcannon. u can like charge it. or use it as a gattling gun.
Up + B: Firefox
Down+ B: sweet reflector (best for infinite shines)
Forward + B: Krystal Illusion (its gonna be uber shiny as she gracefully swifts across)
Taunt: she's gonna be like "OOHHh did i WINN????" like peach. only more annoying.

purple fits her too.
umm...yea what do u guys think?
**EDIT**
new pictures XD
I'm somewhat disappointed in you're moveset being I'm a big Star Fox fan. Krystal most likely wouldn't be a Fox clone except for her Up B possibly being an icy looking version. Her moves would consist of her staff, not the nameless gun she's holding in the picture. I do want Krystal to be in Smash, and she's arguably more likely to make it in than Wolf [but I think both will be in.], I just don't like these moves.

FoxDash

Smash Cadet
Cashed said:
And you must get lonely in your parent's basement.
Waoh come on people its just a joke. Does no one here understand what a "joke" is, you know funny ha ha. Geez relax lifes to short.

JmcShocker16

Smash Apprentice
FoxDash said:
Waoh come on people its just a joke. Does no one here understand what a "joke" is, you know funny ha ha. Geez relax lifes to short.

lol. its still spamming. and the mods will banned you from the site if you dont stop.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
FoxDash said:
i agree. Its always good to keep a topic fun with some light funny spamming, but lets stay on topic.

Theres plenty of potential for her to be another clone or an original character. I depends on whether or not they decide half-*** it again. Its kinda sad when you think about it, but with the acception of 0-suit Samus, she would be the most attractive chick in the game.

Zero Suit (drool. what can i say? I dig blond chicks in a laytex jumpsuit)
Krystal (is it bad I find her somewhat attractive?)
Zelda (those ears could put an eye out)
Peach (annoying. Everytime i here her say "Sweet," an angel loses its wings)
Sheik (lesbian? Way too butch for my taste)
Nana (dont even think about it)
Samus (can a robot be attractive? I seriously hope not)

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Vulpine51 said:
Zero Suit (drool. what can i say? I dig blond chicks in a laytex jumpsuit)
best looking game character created

it is very bad that you find her attractive as she is an ANIMAL

Peach (annoying. Everytime i here her say "Sweet," an angel loses its wings)
so she's very important and rich kaching

shiek is a male version of zelda speaking of which why isn't zelda on your list?

Nana (dont even think about it)
take of her parka and I bet she's a stunner

Samus (can a robot be attractive? I seriously hope not)
under that suit is zero suit samus so samus is very attractive

tsk tsk you forgot zelda...

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Vulpine51 said:
No it is not... Humans falling in love with animals is far from wrong. Have you ever seen that episode of CSI where the man in the racoon outfit is hit by a car? Well, when they followed the clues, they found an entire convention of people who prefer to interact as animals than as humans. They would even go so far as to have... intimate interactions (to put is nicely). Now, I wouldn't go that far...but I think I might actually get a kick out of attending one of those conventions.

Now, if there is something wrong with that...then there is something wrong with people going to a convention to see all the latest in gaming technology. Or to talk about Star Wars and D&D. Or to meet your favorite athletes from around the world. Or to gather for ANY reason on the planet. My point is that there is nothing wrong with it.

How is it possible for a guy to be a lesbian?

Sorry, once I start ranting I just go like the Energizer bunny...so, back on topic. I want Krystal in the game. :love: *saves Fluffy's pictures.*

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
I did have zelda on there, but i cut her out to paste here above peach but never did. Sry for the confusion.

The main purpose of my post was to add a little humor. Sry if nobody got a chuckle out of it. I know i got a chuckle or two out of your responses.

kaid

Smash Master
For all you people who keep going on about how Krystal is an animal, I have something to say.

There's a difference between wanting this:

And this:

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
You know this is why I really really hate furries. Look, she is still an animal of a different species. Look at that head. It's an animal's head. Her eyes are as big as someone's fist. That's creepy.

Jeez you guys are creepy.

Azukki

Smash Apprentice
She would be a good character. If she were in it, I'd hope for a mixture of staff attacks and attacks from SF assult.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Ferro De Lupe said:
No it is not... Humans falling in love with animals is far from wrong. Have you ever seen that episode of CSI where the man in the racoon outfit is hit by a car? Well, when they followed the clues, they found an entire convention of people who prefer to interact as animals than as humans. They would even go so far as to have... intimate interactions (to put is nicely). Now, I wouldn't go that far...but I think I might actually get a kick out of attending one of those conventions.

Now, if there is something wrong with that...then there is something wrong with people going to a convention to see all the latest in gaming technology. Or to talk about Star Wars and D&D. Or to meet your favorite athletes from around the world. Or to gather for ANY reason on the planet. My point is that there is nothing wrong with it.
it is wrong for humans to be attracted to animals its worse than being attracted to a family member, someone of the same sex or a child.

Krystal would be a decent low-mid tier character!

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Can we please put an end to discussions of bestiality immediately? It's extremely off topic and has no purpose in this thread. This thread is for discussing Krystal as a character in SSBB, not how sexually appealing she is or isn't. Keep your thoughts on that subject to yourself.

kaid

Smash Master
Xia, I think you may have missed my big comparison at the end of last page...

EDIT: With Oro officially ending that line of thought, can any of you anti-furrys come up with a reason why Krystal should not be in the game, WITHOUT breaking Oro's rule?

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Oro said:
Can we please put an end to discussions of bestiality immediately? It's extremely off topic and has no purpose in this thread. This thread is for discussing Krystal as a character in SSBB, not how sexually appealing she is or isn't. Keep your thoughts on that subject to yourself.
if you promise to make people stop saying that animals are attractive

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Ferro De Lupe said:
Creepy = strange and strange =/= being normal... Being normal is over-rated. You have more fun in life when you're strange.
Reminds me of a song

"When your strange,
Faces come out of the rain.
When your strange, when your straaaange."

theres also one of my favorite quotes from my drafting teacher,

"IF your calling me strange, I'd hate to be considered normal"

even better

"I hope you take yourself out before you procreate."

to keep this tread on topic, "Go Krystal!"

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oro said:
OK, I can live with that.

JmcShocker16

Smash Apprentice
Oro said:
cant you just delete the stuff that he said?

kaid

Smash Master
Animal:

Anthro:

Noone here is saying ANIMALS are attractive.

The scantilly clad female with an oversized head, on the other hand... whad did you think the phrase "Foxxy Lady" comes from?

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Anyways...let's just end this discussion and get back on topic before we get it deleted. If you two want to continue, do so in PM. I'm done though.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kaid, drop the subject already and stop trying to get the last word.

Anyway, Krystal is a third tier character. I mean that in signifigance not in game abilities. She is simply a mediocre character besides large franchise characters. Also I like that you think I don't want her in simply because I don't like furries. It's like putting..... lesee here..... It's like putting Parakarry in SSBB.

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
I didn't say animals either. I said, "This thread is for discussing Krystal as a character in SSBB, not how sexually appealing she is or isn't." You're trying to turn the discussion toward her sexual appeal. This didn't become a problem in the Zero Suit Samus Thread and it shouldn't be a problem here, either. There are other places on the Internet where you can discuss how much you love a fictional character, but here is not the place.

Next post I see in this thread that isn't about how Krystal would play as a character in SSBB or a reason why Krystal wouldn't work as a Smash character, or JUST ANYTHING ON TOPIC gets a big red warning next to it.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
EDIT: With Oro officially ending that line of thought, can any of you anti-furrys come up with a reason why Krystal should not be in the game, WITHOUT breaking Oro's rule?
Nintendo has a habit of only adding characters who have been in more than one game or are at least a main character in a game. She fits neither of these and thus has no name recognition. No name recognition means she would be an unknown in a game for Nintendo's franchises.

Kaid said:
The scantilly clad female with an oversized head, on the other hand... whad did you think the phrase "Foxxy Lady" comes from?
Stop being creepy and follow the new rules.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Crimson King said:
Nintendo has a habit of only adding characters who have been in more than one game or are at least a main character in a game. She fits neither of these and thus has no name recognition. No name recognition means she would be an unknown in a game for Nintendo's franchises.
Actually, that's not correct. Krystal has been in two games. Ok, only two, but still...you did say "in more than one game..."

I don't know about Assault, as I have yet to play it, but in Adventures, Krystal really isn't a playable character for very long. Only like the first chunck of the game is she playable and that is only as a tutorial about how to do certain things. I have HEARD that she plays as a main character in Assault, but, like I said, I haven't played it yet, so I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom