• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
How am I wrong for wanting certain ABUSED methods of play in the game removed? This game was NOT built upon the abuse of glitches, that is for sure. And you all who spite me for such statements are the ones that know it the most!

And, yet, for expressing previous opinion (nay, it is almost certainly fact), I get called this "Ultimate noob of all time?"

I belive I need say no more.

How am I wrong for wanting certain ABUSED methods of play in the game removed? This game was NOT built upon the abuse of glitches, that is for sure. And you all who spite me for such statements are the ones that know it the most!
Um..so what?? Those 'Glitches' are what made the game known so well,and also what made it so competative and known around the world.L-cancel,WD,JC grabs,JC Shine,SHFFLC,Dash Dancing,all of those things make smash a deep,competative,and advanced game,not just some stup button masher.This makes you look even more like a noob than you are now.

And, yet, for expressing previous opinion (nay, it is almost certainly fact), I get called this "Ultimate noob of all time?"

Yeah,you are.Because you basicaly want smash to become a borring button masher.Even though a Majority of the world thinks it's such a game,the other majority on the SW forums believes the game should be competative,and i'm preety sure everyone on this board would agree with me.And the fact of the matter is,you are a noob,simple as that.

so that makes me have 100% support,and you 0% support.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Yellow Mage

Unless it's a cheat it should be legal the scanner caught most of them and the designers left them, so ya I agree you fail. I don't use them often, but they should be left alone.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Forgive me father for I am about to draw this thread farther off topic.

Bro. If you think you're being called a noob because of your opinion, you need to stop and think. For the most part more seasoned players use teching, wave dashing, L-canceling, waveshining, Samus super WDing, float canceling......the list goes on. Mabe If you were a little better you wouldnt have to worry about other people using these techniques or mabe use them yourself. This game should not be dumbed down so we can let the kids off the short bus play along. This is Smash not musical chairs.

These techniques add a lot to the game and make it better in many ways. If you take these techniques away you might as well strip the controlls down to the controll stick and the A button.

edit:

Wow Phoenix and BD really hammered him before me.

Forgive me father for I am about to draw this thread farther off topic.

Bro. If you think you're being called a noob because of your opinion, you need to stop and think. For the most part more seasoned players use teching, wave dashing, L-canceling, waveshining, Samus super WDing, float canceling......the list goes on. Mabe If you were a little better you wouldnt have to worry about other people using these techniques or mabe use them yourself. This game should not be dumbed down so we can let the kids off the short bus play along. This is Smash not musical chairs.

These techniques add a lot to the game and make it better in many ways. If you take these techniques away you might as well strip the controlls down to the controll stick and the A button.

edit:

Wow Phoenix and BD really hammered him before me.
I kinda have a tendency to flame noobs or idiots at will,it's a disease,anti-noobitous

To be alittle on topic,Krystal FTW.....i just wanted to say that.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
yea on this whole glitch thing i honestly don 't care if they're in or not but they certainly do make the game more complicated and i like that in fighting games and presonally for me button smashing doesn't work at all i've tried to mash bottons all i do i fall of the edge lol but

yea i dont think it right you guys are ripping on him csue of his opinion even if it is Stupid in your eyes(and mine) like i say"opinons are like *******s everybody has one"

SonicFreak12

Smash Rookie
Dude! I found Dinosaur Planet... You can even see an old sketch of what Krystal was gonna be before they rammed the Starfox franchise up its... Err... Butt. This Krystal is about 100 cooler than SF Krystal imho. Sabre (the main character) is way cooler than Fox also. Actually, now that I think about it, the Starfox characters all suck.

http://ign64.ign.com/articles/134/134516p1.html

^linky

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Yelloow Mage's pathetic nubishness neg repped me wow I guess he is the Ultimate n00b. He said that wavedashing is totally unjustified.

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
I want somebody here to go and ask Sakurai himself, get proof of said conversation, and see if he says that he DID put in that stuff on purpose: because, if he did, then it would have been in the manual and the "How to Play" video on the game, obviously.

I DO want the game to remain competitive, but there are PLENTY of ways to do that, from the game building to the gamers themselves, without abusing a stupid glitch somebody with no life found somewhere.

EDIT: No, I never said that, I said YOU and your unjustified "noob" calling was just that: totally unjustified.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Why don't you just leave it be your a n00b and are un-important learn to deal with it it adds another dimension to the game they left it in the game for a reason. Shut up already.

I want somebody here to go and ask Sakurai himself, get proof of said conversation, and see if he says that he DID put in that stuff on purpose: because, if he did, then it would have been in the manual and the "How to Play" video on the game, obviously.
So what?The point of the advanced techs is that they were ADVANCED,they were not in normal gameplay,out of the average techniques that can be used to enhance normal gameplay.So what if hey didn't put them in intentionaly,we still used them intentionaly.You seem to lack common sense,or your just a hard headed troll trying to throw out his crappy opinions no one cares for.Quit trying to justify your opnions just because you suck,iether learn them,or go to the nintendo forums if you want to complain,because we aren't your'friendly' smash community.

I DO want the game to remain competitive, but there are PLENTY of ways to do that, from the game building to the gamers themselves, without abusing a stupid glitch somebody with no life found somewhere.
Well guess what,it WON'T be competative if that happens,because a majority of the adavanced techs are difficult to do,and a majority of the players that can utilize them effectivly come out on top,and are considered proffesionals.Makin them easy so every other noob can do them just makes them regular techs,and there for cannot be considered advance,and there would be no tournaments,and it would only gain recognition as a button masher...think man...think!!!

EDIT: No, I never said that, I said YOU and your unjustified "noob" calling was just that: totally unjustified.
I don't care about this......and i couldn't care if you neg reped me or not.No can you stop trolling so we can get back on topic please?

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
So what?The point of the advanced techs is that they were ADVANCED,they were not in normal gameplay,out of the average techniques that can be used to enhance normal gameplay.So what if hey didn't put them in intentionaly,we still used them intentionaly.You seem to lack common sense,or your just a hard headed troll trying to throw out his crappy opinions no one cares for.Quit trying to justify your opnions just because you suck,iether learn them,or go to the nintendo forums if you want to complain,because we aren't your'friendly' smash community.

Well guess what,it WON'T be competative if that happens,because a majority of the adavanced techs are difficult to do,and a majority of the players that can utilize them effectivly come out on top,and are considered proffesionals.Makin them easy so every other noob can do them just makes them regular techs,and there for cannot be considered advance,and there would be no tournaments,and it would only gain recognition as a button masher...think man...think!!!

I don't care about this......and i couldn't care if you neg reped me or not.No can you stop trolling so we can get back on topic please?

I lack common sense. . .I am a troll. . .are those your only arguements against my well thought out points? Because you didn't give any real counter-arguements at all.

Here is a summary of our arguement thus far:

YM: "I belive abused, unintentional tactics in Melee will be reduced to nothing to be abused within Brawl."

EpF: "sTFU n00b i pwn j00 adn i r teh r0CKZORZ 4 ZOMG Brawl!111!!11one-hundred-eleventy-one1!1!11"

So. . .yeah. . .I don't think so.

Again, Krystal for Brawl (you DID play her at the beggining of Adventures, after all).

Wallmaster

Smash Apprentice
Gah quit arguing! This thread is about Krystal and SSBB! Not wavedashing, not L-cancelling, not advanced techniques. If you want to argue, take it to the appropriate thread.

Anyway, back on topic, Krystal definitely should be in ssbb...even though that has been said already...

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
EpF: "sTFU n00b i pwn j00 adn i r teh r0CKZORZ 4 ZOMG Brawl!111!!11one-hundred-eleventy-one1!1!11"
Hmm I dont think Pheonix said any of that but let me check.......yeah...no.

Understand this. I'll even use a metaphor to help you out. You have every right to voice your opinion, but you also have the right to recieve as much crap for speaking it as others can throw at you. How much crap that hits you in the face depends on how well informed and recieved your opinion really is. Like furry support your anti-skill argument isnt well recieved pretty much anywhere (well except here). Yeah there are some places where you and your buddies can fantisize about a world without glitches that some how ruin your game, and if you rather complain about your current situation than doing something about it thats okay with me as well. Just remeber, when you know that people are going to strongly disagree with your opinion, be prepared to recieve a sour response.

Oh yeah, this is the Krystal thread....ummm......there isnt really anything new to discuss. She seems to be a given. Although both of the games she was featured in were mediocre, she is a well rounded character perfect for smash.

I lack common sense. . .I am a troll. . .are those your only arguements against my well thought out points? Because you didn't give any real counter-arguements at all.

Here is a summary of our arguement thus far:

YM: "I belive abused, unintentional tactics in Melee will be reduced to nothing to be abused within Brawl."

So. . .yeah. . .I don't think so.

Again, Krystal for Brawl (you DID play her at the beggining of Adventures, after all).
You know you just made yourself(Once again) look stupid infront of the gaming community.I can never recal reducing myself to a level of stupidity to use leet speek to degrade oneself just because you are losing the argument.

You are attempting to make me look ignorent by rephrasing my vocablary,and replacing it with that garbage you call language.You using it only justifies your ignorence to an even higher level.I'm not even going to get mad at this,you are pathetic,your actions are nothing but folly.

It seems as if you are in a state of desperation in order to win an argument you have lost.All in the end,you are the ignorent one,and i am the victor.So i advise you quit trying to argue with me,your lack of sense disgust me,and so do your pathetic efforts to level an argument with me.

Leave troll,come back when you have something intresting to tell us,for we do not care about your stupid ramblings anymore.

Anywho.....Your right Vulpin,there really isn't much more to say,everything has been established well.^^

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
OFF TOPIC APPROACHING but better than that agrument
how where the games she was in meneoker Adventure and Assault made Players Choice which is the G cube bst sellers but anywho i love all the SF games equaly but i jsut act like none of the Command endings happened cept the one Where she re joins the team ad so does Silppy woman and it all like blah no kids ..

P.S. anyone wanna pos Rep me cuse im kool and am not adding to the arugment and say non noobish stuff :]

OFF TOPIC APPROACHING but better than that agrument
how where the games she was in meneoker Adventure and Assault made Players Choice which is the G cube bst sellers but anywho i love all the SF games equaly but i jsut act like none of the Command endings happened cept the one Where she re joins the team ad so does Silppy woman and it all like blah no kids ..

P.S. anyone wanna pos Rep me cuse im kool and am not adding to the arugment and say non noobish stuff :]
I hated all of the command endings,and Marcus if Fugly...makes you feel sorry that Fox got Layed.And i don't know whats up with slippy,but he must have been using pills.......ok...ignoring the creepy thought.

I'm still confused on which outft they should do.I was thinking that the team could customize the adventures outfit so that it would show less skin.Maybe just have Shorts insted of that...you know.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
The problem with multiple endings is that you're not really sure what actually happens. Don't give me any of that "let yourself decide" carp since it ruins the series (if it hasn't already been ruined) and prevents future games.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
yea i just act like none of the endings happend..and i say Krystal's mine :] and OMG MEDABOTS i used to watch that show when i was like 9! that brings back memories and then Gundam Wing came out and was like YES and stop with medabots

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
You know you just made yourself(Once again) look stupid infront of the gaming community.I can never recal reducing myself to a level of stupidity to use leet speek to degrade oneself just because you are losing the argument.

You are attempting to make me look ignorent by rephrasing my vocablary,and replacing it with that garbage you call language.You using it only justifies your ignorence to an even higher level.I'm not even going to get mad at this,you are pathetic,your actions are nothing but folly.

It seems as if you are in a state of desperation in order to win an argument you have lost.All in the end,you are the ignorent one,and i am the victor.So i advise you quit trying to argue with me,your lack of sense disgust me,and so do your pathetic efforts to level an argument with me.

Leave troll,come back when you have something intresting to tell us,for we do not care about your stupid ramblings anymore.

Anywho.....Your right Vulpin,there really isn't much more to say,everything has been established well.^^

Insults, insults, insults: that's all you have, isn't it? I bet you don't even remember what started this arguement in the first place (and don't make yourself look smart by saying it was glitches because you could have looked a few pages back for that)!

Oh, but you insulted me more than I EVER insulted you, so that makes you the victor: way to go, who cares about who wins the special olympics, anyway?

I'm not even going to allow your arguement to make me upset, because I know it is you who are the pathetic one who can only call upon a few, impromptu, empty insults. And now look: you've reduced me to following suit.

Yes, I'll leave: I'll leave because I'm the responsible one in this arguement, and know that nothing that "my points versus your insults" can do will make any progress on this thread dedicated to Krystal.

And about Krystal, she's Foxy :laugh: . I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist the pun :chuckle: !

Sheek

Smash Apprentice
Nice idea, but I really don't like your moveset. She would just be a Fox clone, and who wants that?

Insults, insults, insults: that's all you have, isn't it? I bet you don't even remember what started this arguement in the first place (and don't make yourself look smart by saying it was glitches because you could have looked a few pages back for that)!

Oh, but you insulted me more than I EVER insulted you, so that makes you the victor: way to go, who cares about who wins the special olympics, anyway?

I'm not even going to allow your arguement to make me upset, because I know it is you who are the pathetic one who can only call upon a few, impromptu, empty insults. And now look: you've reduced me to following suit.

Yes, I'll leave: I'll leave because I'm the responsible one in this arguement, and know that nothing that "my points versus your insults" can do will make any progress on this thread dedicated to Krystal.

And about Krystal, she's Foxy :laugh: . I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist the pun :chuckle: !

You want to know why i insult you so?Ok:

1.You take my words out of context

2.You are trolling,because that argument was over until you came along...again.

3.Your taking what i'm saying personally,and you are simply whining so you can get your opinios heard

The truth of the matter is you lost the argument,just like in court you can lose the case,wining and losing exist in all forms.

And i'll be glad for you to take your leave now,no one wants you in this topic if your just gonna keep trolling.

cb_marth

Smash Ace
You want to know why i insult you so?Ok:

1.You take my words out of context

2.You are trolling,because that argument was over until you came along...again.

3.Your taking what i'm saying personally,and you are simply whining so you can get your opinios heard

The truth of the matter is you lost the argument,just like in court you can lose the case,wining and losing exist in all forms.

And i'll be glad for you to take your leave now,no one wants you in this topic if your just gonna keep trolling.
Well said. **** you know what your doing. Are you a lawyer;). I like the 3 points and the concluding finish ha-ha. Well said my man well said.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
yea im bored soo anyone wanna know my deep dark realy embarassing secret? if so IM me on MSN or AIM

MSN: kelly_lazner@hotmail.com
AIM: garmaszaku

Krystal = AWSOME

P.S. yellow mage dont be like that one DOT guy i got into an arugment with about me thinking Krystal's hot cuse that was like blah

Well said. **** you know what your doing. Are you a lawyer;). I like the 3 points and the concluding finish ha-ha. Well said my man well said.
Why thank you.=)

I do have a silly side though,i just get defensive when idiots try to make an uneducated argument.He even had the nerve to call US uneducated noobs.That's the crock pot calling the crock pot black.

yea im bored soo anyone wanna know my deep dark realy embarassing secret? if so IM me on MSN or AIM

MSN: kelly_lazner@hotmail.com
AIM: garmaszaku

Krystal = AWSOME

P.S. yellow mage dont be like that one DOT guy i got into an arugment with about me thinking Krystal's hot cuse that was like blah
O_O.....umm..............Maybe later....

Well this topic is fading way.BTW,someone(I'm assuming Yellow Mage) gave me a neg rep,here it is.

"lol yllw mg is t3h pwnr u n00b 0f n00b1n3s. Post this in the thread and I'll +rep u forever. lolololololololololollllllllooooooolllllllllllllll llkryestla is not sexy, doughnuttttttttttttduuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttnnnnnnnn ndoooooodojfnndkkkkkkkkksl;aaaaaa"

Yeah,i rest my case.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
Well this topic is fading way.BTW,someone(I'm assuming Yellow Mage) gave me a neg rep,here it is.

"lol yllw mg is t3h pwnr u n00b 0f n00b1n3s. Post this in the thread and I'll +rep u forever. lolololololololololollllllllooooooolllllllllllllll llkryestla is not sexy, doughnuttttttttttttduuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttnnnnnnnn ndoooooodojfnndkkkkkkkkksl;aaaaaa"

Yeah,i rest my case.
ok wow, that jsut roves to everyone here how ******** he really is anyway
Krystal for brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom