• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

koopatrooper369

Smash Cadet
What will Krystals special be

I wonder what Krystal's special would be?It would probably be hard to make one.But it doesn't matter she pimp anyway.But if she's in the game I'm gonna play as her all the time.But what if she battled Fox?

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
Krystal's special would be linked to her telekinetic powers, that much I know.

And the Up-B would be a Staff Rocket Boost Jump sort of thing.

koopatrooper369

Smash Cadet
Because I Was You're Crewmate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jack

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
yea but dude you have to agree im pretty dam good for not playing at all in teh past few months and i OWNED you guys with Krystal on Assault god that was so funny how Josh kept making excuses AKA "Johning"

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
lol. That is true but that still doesn't explain how Ken wins. I also realized sometimes it is harder to fight someone who never played before because they don't have no style or strategy and use random attacks.
lol yea Ken was at the tourny on teh 28th he was so friggin amazing and so was Izaya and Silent Spectere

justice

Smash Ace
Well one of the reason is because of StarFox adventures: Dinosaur Planet. I really liked the staff and would like to see it in the game. Not because of alterative motives or something else.

justice

Smash Ace
How strong is fox blaster and what game is it from because I already know it is in Smash but don't know from which game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom