• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
then holymarth, you better get ready to go to mcdonalds alot cuz she will be one of my backups

btw for those who don't know, holymarth lives in the about two minutes away from me and he's one of my main smash buddys and vice versa

EDIT: oh and bring me back something too
lol thats pretty sick all of my smash buddies are either too lazy to make an account here or they dont have net its lame :[

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
How do you know she would be top tier

10 OBVIOUSLY NON NOOBISH REASON WHY SHE WOULD BE TOP TIER

1. She's a fox
2. She has a SPEAR ( OH NOES)
3. Her up B is a One hit kill
4. her entire body is a broken hit box
5. She's fuggin' blue omg
6. She likes mcdonalds
7. Her upsmash is ungodly
8. if a furry plays against her he'll cream his pants
9. I said so, and my opnions are as accurate as the assumption that she'll be in here.
10. I'm awesome.

=)

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
yea i dont need reasons to have her in teh gaem beside i think she;s the best and that she's from my Favorite Nintendo game series .....

yea i know this is off subject but if you have a myspace go check out mine and request me and/or IM me on aim (you can get both from this profile) :]

Krystal Pwns!!

RDK

Smash Hero
Hey you guys--let's try to keep the talk to what thsi post is actually about.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Baseless antifanboyism. Unless they feel like proving me wrong with reasoning beyond "omg she sux lawl"

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Banjo/Kazooie would be pretty pimp. Especially since Banjo Threeie's coming out soon; Brawl would be a great advertisement. But alas, no bird+bear for us.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Yeah, Banjo/Kazooie would be pretty pimp. Especially since Banjo Threeie's coming out soon; Brawl would be a great advertisement. But alas, no bird+bear for us.
soon? the game has barely started development and we all know Rare takes ages on a game but it pays off because the game turns out perfect.

Krystal with a Staff FTW!

GenG

Smash Lord
soon? the game has barely started development and we all know Rare takes ages on a game but it pays off because the game turns out perfect.
Yes, like Perfect Dark Zero, for example... Maybe their worst game with GbtG, Starfox Adventures and DK64. Let's see how they handle Piñata Crossing and Mario Kazooie 3, I expect something from these games. I liked Kameo a lot, their best title since Conker.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Why does everyone think that Viva Pinata will be like Animal Crossing, it is about growing a garden and attracting Pinatas not living a life with animals. Banjo Kazooie is also NOTHING like Mario, they are unique with out the super soaker gimmiks I can not see how they are anything alike.

Donkey Kong 64 was still pretty fun just too many collectables and the only problem with Starfox Adventures was it was a Starfox game. Grabbed by the Ghoulies was like a whole game of the level Mad Monster Mansion in Banjo Kazooie, fun but shouldn't have been a full game (yet it was still better than sunshine and Jungle Beat IMO)

Krystal should have all of her apperances as alternate costumes and she needs a new voice because her current one is ugly and eeww but Fox's Adventures voice was good.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
Why does everyone think that Viva Pinata will be like Animal Crossing, it is about growing a garden and attracting Pinatas not living a life with animals. Banjo Kazooie is also NOTHING like Mario, they are unique with out the super soaker gimmiks I can not see how they are anything alike.

Donkey Kong 64 was still pretty fun just too many collectables and the only problem with Starfox Adventures was it was a Starfox game. Grabbed by the Ghoulies was like a whole game of the level Mad Monster Mansion in Banjo Kazooie, fun but shouldn't have been a full game (yet it was still better than sunshine and Jungle Beat IMO)

Krystal should have all of her apperances as alternate costumes and she needs a new voice because her current one is ugly and eeww but Fox's Adventures voice was good.
Her voice in Assault was pretty close to her Adventures voice tehy both have an english accent ...i like her voice that way it is and whats wrong with Starfox??

GenG

Smash Lord
Banjo Kazooie is also NOTHING like Mario, they are unique with out the super soaker gimmiks I can not see how they are anything alike.
Well, BK was intended as a Mario 64 "sequel". I remember the interviews with the Stamper Bros. saying that BK had a lot of supervision from Nintendo, giving a lot of ideas and suggesting many other). And, come on, most of the game structure is based on the first Mario 64 (worlds setup, a "lair" or hall to the rest of the worlds, the moves, some puzzles, interaction with animals, jiggys = stars... and so on). Sure, the Banjos were GREAT games, specially the first one, but they are still based on the fantastic Mario 64 formula with some addings (graphics, colourful design, humour). I read that BK 3 will be more lighthearted, like the first BK, instead the whoopie poopie American Pie humor for gangs and ****** of the second one and Conker. That's good.

xiangfeng said:
DK64 sucked because the few levels with poor design, the collect-a-ton feature and the character switching (boring, I don't like 3D platforms with many characters to choose from and going through the whole level many times aimlessly). They should've sticked with Donkey, Diddy and Dixie for example. Starfox Adv sucked because the repetition of stages and dungeons, that would be retained as Dinosaur Planet. And GbtG... well, was a fun game for a rent, but a pretty WEAK beat'em up compared to the awesome Luigi's Mansion and the great, but not awesome Mario Sunshine. And Jungle Beat is brutal, an arcade feeling that Rare wouldn't achieve. They don't have the view to create a non 8-bit 2D platform. The best DK after DKC2 and DKC1.

xiangfeng said:
The SA voice was indeed better but that actress works for Rare, as all the actors for Smash Melee and SA. The new one is not bad, but they'll stick with the japanese one for the gruntings, so expect some engrish = "Mizzion Compreet"

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Well, BK was intended as a Mario 64 "sequel". I remember the interviews with the Stamper Bros. saying that BK had a lot of supervision from Nintendo, giving a lot of ideas and suggesting many other). And, come on, most of the game structure is based on the first Mario 64 (worlds setup, a "lair" or hall to the rest of the worlds, the moves, some puzzles, interaction with animals, jiggys = stars... and so on). Sure, the Banjos were GREAT games, specially the first one, but they are still based on the fantastic Mario 64 formula with some addings (graphics, colourful design, humour). I read that BK 3 will be more lighthearted, like the first BK, instead the whoopie poopie American Pie humor for gangs and ****** of the second one and Conker. That's good.
Rare has stated that 'this can't turn into a mini game based paper game it needs a lot of substance' burn.

And Jungle Beat is brutal, an arcade feeling that Rare wouldn't achieve. They don't have the view to create a non 8-bit 2D platform. The best DK after DKC2 and DKC1.
They refused to create the arcade feel because they wanted it to be new and fresh, Jungle Beat is by far the worst DK game in the aspect that it is nothing like the others and it has no characters from the old ones not even the same DK.

The SA voice was indeed better but that actress works for Rare, as all the actors for Smash Melee and SA. The new one is not bad, but they'll stick with the japanese one for the gruntings, so expect some engrish = "Mizzion Compreet"
I thought your Nintendo wasn't useless like ours they should translate it.

GenG

Smash Lord
They refused to create the arcade feel because they wanted it to be new and fresh, Jungle Beat is by far the worst DK game in the aspect that it is nothing like the others and it has no characters from the old ones not even the same DK.
Of course it's not. It's a new game. A total success, because when I want to play a DK game, I want to play as the awesome DK, not his crappy british minions. I hated DK64 because the multi-character switching, just like I hate the most recent Sonic games. I want to play with Sonic, not with his girlfriend, nor a fishing cat or a uberbad alter ego. In this aspect, JB is a return to the roots: No factories, pirates or cocodriles. Jump, avoid, defeat enemies, ride a bull, from vine to vine, beat monkeys in a kungfu session... Quick fix. The Rare ones were good for their time but I think the series needed a frantic twist. And well... it's a japanese game. Japanese have a different view of games. DKJB is the kind of game that should've put in an arcade saloon and watch pros doing combos and milimetric jumps. Awesome, awesome game. I want a sequel right now.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Donkey Kong Fans hated it because it was nothing like Donkey ever was, Jungle Fever is it's arcade only sequal. Donkey Kong 64 is a lot better than Jungle Beat, the characters all had different quirks and abilities, if you get sick of using Donkey you can swap between him and his friends a lot better. I hated the stupid animal buddies in Jungle Beat how dare the replace Rambi, Enguarde and Squawks. In short the british are better at making DK games than the Japanese.

GenG

Smash Lord
Donkey Kong Fans hated it because it was nothing like Donkey ever was, Jungle Fever is it's arcade only sequal. Donkey Kong 64 is a lot better than Jungle Beat, the characters all had different quirks and abilities, if you get sick of using Donkey you can swap between him and his friends a lot better. I hated the stupid animal buddies in Jungle Beat how dare the replace Rambi, Enguarde and Squawks. In short the british are better at making DK games than the Japanese.
No, the Japanese make awesome DK games. Videogames. For fun, not for fanboysm. DK64 was slow, dull and boring (I want to play as Donkey Kong, as the name of the game implies, but you can't make many progresses without playing the others... things with clothes, except the good Diddy), while DKJB is absolutely breathtaking, awesome, arcade, rythmic, cool, fast, addictive. I usually don't care about pity characters. Like Engarde or Rambi (wow a rhino and a swordfish, best characters ever). This is about playing games and kicking ***. And in that sense, DKJB beats most DK games. Almost equal to DKC2 and the GB DK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom