• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Only a crappy screenshot, but...I don't know where it is.

Officially, Krystal's color is generally blue (cause pink is teh nasty). Assault, though, had the four outfit colors for her. If they go for the jumpsuit (either version), they have the Assault colors (conveniently matching the Team colors) plus the Command outfit for a fifth.

(Personal note: red Krystal FTW!)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Krystal is most well known in her yellow tribal costume though... That's probably what she'd end up having as her outfit. Especially since thta's the only outfit with which she used a staff

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
They could change her outfit to something more like Pit's. Remember, neither Marth nor Pit wore pants originally.

That said, I would not mind the Assault jumpsuit. I've seen photoshops of Assault Krystal holding a staff; it does not look weird at all. Plus, it looks good in the team colors.

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
Krystal should be in the game but her moves should be different than fox's or falco's. And she should be able to use her psychic powers

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
not really she's an animal, having her naked is like having a pokemon naked.

There's still no garuntee she would weild her staff, Nintendo always ditches what Rare does.
Lol. Something for the furries. ^_^
Krystal should be in the game but her moves should be different than fox's or falco's. And she should be able to use her psychic powers
She doesn't have psychic powers.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
She's telepathic. That's one.

We don't know if she's psychokinetic, but it's not much of a stretch to imagine it as such. If she is, she's probably nowhere near Mewtwo's level or even Ness'. Still, I'd rather have her staff powers for B moves. Maybe one of her throws?

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Sheik's Needles, Falco's Blaster, Samus' Charge Shot and Missile are all different. So's the Machine/Gatling Gun, Sniper Rifle, Blaster, and Homing Launcher. Throw in a Booster Pack for a B^ and a Fireburst Pod for a super smash, and you have a moveset. It's an easy way to change Falco, add Wolf, and include a little Assault recognition in Smash.

cb_marth

Smash Ace
Sheik's Needles, Falco's Blaster, Samus' Charge Shot and Missile are all different. So's the Machine/Gatling Gun, Sniper Rifle, Blaster, and Homing Launcher. Throw in a Booster Pack for a B^ and a Fireburst Pod for a super smash, and you have a moveset. It's an easy way to change Falco, add Wolf, and include a little Assault recognition in Smash.
Ah yes you are right. I can see that working out pretty good. I hope shes in the game, I can see her beign a really cool character to use.

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
they are all for different characters
the proposed assult moveset has three, THREE gunlike projectile attacks for one, ONE character.

kaid

Smash Master
they are all for different characters
the proposed assult moveset has three, THREE gunlike projectile attacks for one, ONE character.
As opposed to, say, PK Thunder, PK Fire, and PK Flash?

I envision the Sniper Rifle as the Warlock Punch (Or Volcano kick, anyway) of projectiles, given how awkward it was to set up in assault. Homing Launcher and Machine Gun are more different than Sammy's Missile and Power beam.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking of Machine Gun having a Needle-like affect. Chance of pulling out the Gat instead, which is stronger and has more knockback.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
hello people im back (just got back from a weekend of Jet flying in a show ) anyway yea i think either her Assault or Adventurs moveset are good as long as she's not a clone and in the game im good :]

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Bingo. I can live with that.

Besides, Samus has two projectiles, both of which are similar to Assault weapons. I guess the Bv could be changed to planting a Sensor Bomb (weaker version of the Prox Mine, similar to Link's bombs) to make it stand out a little more. My main concern with an Assault moveset is that it may end up a grab bag of moves from other people. Sheik's Needles, Samus' Missile and Charge Shot, Firefox = booster pack, etc. Course, this is why I'm not working at HAL, right? =D

I still say that it should be represented...just don't want a grab bag.

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
all right, you asked for it
Well 1st we see andross with body:

Then everyone will go... Andross?... then:
-Hey wasnt andross a big head with 2 hands...
-Yeah that monkey from SF...
-THAT easy monkey is in brawl?!
-He has a body?
-lol hes FAT!
-hahahha! man boobies!!...
-purple cape?... *CoughGAY!Cough*
-what was sakurai thinking?
-Lol he totally run out of ideas...
-No ****
-how disapointing...
-Lol hey wait here comes the next newcomer!

Newcomer: Bill nye the science guy!
-... well at least hes better than andross
-[EVERYONE] **** YEAH![/EVERYONE]

that would be pretty much it... andross= BAD IDEA...

DragonBoy

Smash Rookie
The way they promoted her in Star Fox Command leaves me with little doubt that she will be included. I'm still a little nervous though; she would totally be my main.... I mean she WILL totally be my main :embarrass
I don't know about everyone else but this wait is killing me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom