• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
This thread has been over run by furverts and anti-furverts
why has this thread become the furry battleground?
of course with this being a thread on krystal i guess it was bound to happen sometime or another
oh well carry on
umm, in the battle between furverts and anti-furverts, can you use lots of fire and explosions?

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
if you wish to be flamed to death by anti-furverts, go ahead
I can see how you would think she is hot
(i admit, she looks good)
but i'm not like fantasing over her like you
i guess i'm kinda neutral
i don't mind this disscussion, i just think this is the wrong place for it
but there is nothing else to talk about cause we have already decided that she sould be in brawl, and use her staff and magic attacks

Skywalker

Space Jump
if you wish to be flamed to death by anti-furverts, go ahead
I can see how you would think she is hot
(i admit, she looks good)
but i'm not like fantasing over her like you
i guess i'm kinda neutral
i don't mind this disscussion, i just think this is the wrong place for it
but there is nothing else to talk about cause we have already decided that she sould be in brawl, and use her staff and magic attacks
Exactly. Make a thread about your fantasies about Krystal in the Light House, so us anti-furverts can laugh our ***** off. :p

Skywalker

Space Jump
and there you will be flamed instead of here, but then you will be on topic
Not necessarily. Furries would crawl all over that thread and corpse-hump our dead (anti-furry) bodies, but Cashed would save the day with his SMG of Moderation.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
there have to be a red, blue and green costume remember... I don't know about the other two, but you only have blue accounted for with assault, and Adventure is yellowish...

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
C. fabulos, i wouldn't worry about them using kursed, Q-games said that the next starfox game would start somewhere in the middle before any of the endings because none of the endings are the offical ending
Awsome because i thought all of the endings where kinda lame except for the ending where Krystal comes back to the team and slippy's wife joins the team....

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Wow. Just wow. After taking a short vacation from the site come back and I see that this thread still cant stay on topic. Oh and I saw that thread Capt. Fab made. It ended up pretty much how I expected it would be....hillarious and closed. I also demand that all frequent posters buy a perscription of Ritalin so that this thread can have some sort of consistancy. When you make this thread (or any character thread) look like ****, you make the character look like ****. Keep that in mind. That is all.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
The problem comes from the fact that there's not much to discuss. Her moveset? Practically written already from Adventures. Likelihood? There's no question; either her or Wolf is guaranteed, and we have two and a half other topics for that (depending on whether the Wolf topic is talking about it or arguing against Andross...). Costumes? You have the standard colors plus one. There's not much to discuss there. Stage? Well...actually, we tried that, and that didn't last long. In all honesty, the only thing left to discuss about Krystal is a) her vs. Wolf, and b) the occasional anti/furry flamewar.

Or, rather, that's all that's really been discussed. We haven't settled on a good stage for her. I vote for Krazoa Palace, since it could be set up like Peach's Castle and it's almost a natural stage for a fight if you include the dais where the crystal was.

Off topic edit: Am I the first to notice that EVERYONE on this page has positive rep? :laugh:

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
Yea i think that Krazoa palace would be a good stage but im feeling they might put a stage from Assault like the Saurian ruins because it's a more recent game but i might be wrong

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Sauria Ruins does have the waterfall pushing people off the stage, though. As far as layout is concerned, they could simply pull something vaguely similar to Sauria and slap the name on it. Hey, it worked for Brinstar, and that has even less potential than Sauria.

Personal preference, though, goes to Krazoa Palace. My opinion follows the same reasoning for Krystal > Wolf; one almost writes itself, while the other would take a little more effort. Krazoa Palace has a nice layout similar-yet-different to Peach's Castle, with the machine on the dais providing extra platforms, maybe some of the interior with the fans, a Cloudrunner or Scales' ship flying by occasionally, and the Krazoa god statue doing...something that I'm too lazy to write up spoilers for. Sauria could work, but it would take a little more imagination to piece together something workable. I really like the waterfall, though, and the music's more fit for SSB than the KP theme.

...Actually, scratch that last part. Krystal's Command theme FTW.

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
I wonder if she would use her staff I mean Nintendo has ignored her staff and magical abilities in her recent games, so would they ignore it for Brawl.
well in assult she is offically the team telepath and when she encounters enemys in command she says something like she senses them
and they should use her staff, krystal+staff=self-written moveset
Check www.smashbrawl.com
they have the updates from the japanese site translated
they're looking at krystal and her staff

odd the thread had been like dead latly..
I have a little something called school that kinda prohibits me from posting durring the day

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
well in assult she is offically the team telepath and when she encounters enemys in command she says something like she senses them
and they should use her staff, krystal+staff=self-written moveset
Check www.smashbrawl.com
they have the updates from the japanese site translated
they're looking at krystal and her staff

I have a little something called school that kinda prohibits me from posting durring the day
hey i have school too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom