• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiamat

Smash Journeyman
Tricky is in Assault. So he's Nintendowned (as is everyone in Star Fox Adventures, I imagine, based on Tricky)

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Tricky should be a boss like he was in Diddy Kong Racing, and also he should be playable in Diddy Kong Racing DS and he should be an alternate sandbag costume

krlos F.

Smash Journeyman
yeeep!! I'm sure Krystal will be in Brawl! Just the fact that she was considerated like a interesting character for Sakurai! =P
And her move set will be different 'cuz she should use her staff.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
buying star fox adventures:$50
new controller you need because you threw your last one after seeing you had to collect another pointless item in adventures and tricky is being annoying:$30
betting your friend you will never see tricky again:$10
knowing you can beat the living crap out of tricky in home run contest: priceless

sorry, went off on a tangent. yeah, never a fan of tricky. it would be funny to kick the living hell out of him in home run contest. anyway, i like that this thread is popular. i am so hoping they put krystal in brawl

fluffy

Smash Champion
having 700 hundred posts: Priceless

actutally it took my time but o well

krystal for brawl <3<3<3

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
Inbewteen Corneria, Midgar, Mushroom kingdom, and
Wow that was sad, how the hell can you represent a character with that kind of opening. I'm sorry I usually try not to start stuff but you didn't give one GOOD reason in the first post as to why Krystal should be in Brawl. In fact the olnly thing you did was obsess. I think a new "Official Krystal for Brawl" thred needs to be started and sence noone else is doing it I guess I will have to. Just gimme a sec to review and salvage the GOOD posts on this topic.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Krystal is the most unique character from the Star Fox crew, she's a big part of the story, she's a female, and is Fox's love interest.

That should be enough, and if you make another thread it will probably be closed.

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
Thats just it its a FAN topic no facts or good comments. Infact i just went throught the whole **** thing and half of it is people talking about Didy not Krystal. I dont care if it gets closed I still beleve we need more facts about new characters and less obsessive blather. any mod who read this compared to a new 1 post one would undoubptly(if it had AUCTUAL facts) chose the fact orented one. Doesent anyone agree with me?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Way to ignore my previous post, and the fact that your writing is dark AND you can't spell will only make your Krystal thread that much less successful.

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* fine All right I'll just post my thoughts here. Also by the way I do know she has a HUGE fan base. I happen to be part of it. But I belive that there is a better way to get that point across than to repetedly state that she is hot or orignal.Also there are to many furry bashers, and replys about Diddy kong insted of Krystal to make this thred readable. Some people eaither don't know who she is or hates her entirely, and it is those people who must be coinvinced by facts. Not by stateing that shes hot.(Which I kinda agree.) Although I dont take back my privious statement. More could have been said in the topic starting post than that.Also I'll change the color so you can read it.

Anyway compiled with a knowing of the backround of the serise that shes in I have gathered this:

Krystal was a character that was introduced in a game called StarFox Adventures, a game that was ment for the Nintendo 64, and to be called Adventures of Dinosaur Planet. Although it was pushed back and characters were replaced to turn it in a new chapter in the StarFox franchise.( A fun fact to know is that she was supossed to be a chibi Cat not a Fox :chuckle: )

Krystal is a orphan in the serise and it starts out with Krystal looking for her parrents killers. Although she recives a distress call from Dinosaur Planet. She, being a telepath, can understand the Dinosaur langue and I beleve it would be kinda cool to mold that fact into her "Smash Move".
Unfortunally you dont have much playing time as Krystal as she loses her staff and gets trapped by Genral Scales withen a crystal(Irony?) at Krozoa palace.

Speaking of the staff, Krystal would be a very different character than Fox/Falco as her smash/tilt/jab moves would mostly consist of staff moves.

A possible A move set would be:

A(neutral): Forward Thrust-Jabs Foward
A(repeat):Staff Spin- twirls staff in circle patterns 3 times on one side than switches(Fox did it in his combos)

A(right):Staff Swing-Swings staff horozontally
A(SMASH right):Staff Smash: Swings staff HARD horozontally

A(down): Tail Smack-Like Fox's
A(SMASH down): Staff Trip-Swings staff all around her at enemys feet

A(up):Staff Swing(up): Same as A(right) but vertical and above her head
A(SMASH): Up Kick: Simmular to Sheik's Up kick

NAIR(Neutral Air): Kick-Like Fox's
DAIR(Down Air): Staff Plunge- Sticks staff below her and spins(Drill move)
FAIR(Forward Air): Staff-Swing- like A(right) but verticaly and..in the air(duh)
BAIR(Back air): Elbow Jab- Jabs elbow that isent carrying the staff back
UAIR(Up Air): Staff Stab- A staff upword jab

I think a b set should be simmular to the ones allready posted I will list them and there posters here:

bladeofapollo: i think it would be awesome if they put Krystal in there, but DEFINITELY w/ the staff... we don't want another fox/falco clone... moves would have to be something more like:
Up B: Staff Jump (the arrow-looking icon from Adventures that shoots Fox up at certain points)
Down B: Earth Shake (the quake attack you need for taking down the red-eye or w/e)
Side B: (try as i might, i really can't figure anything out... it'd be funny if she pulled out like, a homing launcher tho... heh heh heh)
Neutral B: Fire Shot (the first upgrade that shoots fire out of the staff, could be a quick atk like fox's blaster)
and her taunt could be from assault, something like when she says "Leave it to me!"

Ferro De Lupe: Krystal's Moveset:

"B - Fire Blast - Shoots a small fireball out of her staff.
B + Up - Rocket Booster - Gives her a rocket launch from her staff. Anyone caught in the launching path will be harmed.
B + Down - Super Groundquake - Krystal slams her staff onto the ground causing all those around her to take damage.
B Smash - Ice Blast - Same effect as a Mr. Freezie, except it will not launch them into the air. Cannot be cast for a few seconds so the spell can recharge (like Link's boomerang can't be shot until he retrieves it.)
A moves - A variety of staff based fighting techniques."

kaid:" As I recall, Super groundquake also had an air-shockwave, too, so it hits all around her."

Also let me add that, her being a Physic, she could use a couple Mewtwoish(For a lack of a better word :laugh:) B move set.

Of course there are some people who eather still think she'll be a clone/or hate her so much they would still want her out of the game, but I belive I've give signifent evdince that she would be a unique addation, and that Brawl will be a lonly place(at least for Fox) without her.

Although unorignal, I belive that Krystal should have a "shine" type atttack, but I belive her's would work as more of a counter or to deal damange with. Not neccesserly a shine as it woulden't be able to block projectiles, but a move that can be used to deal extremly close quarters damange or counter melee(non-projectile) attacks. So basicly the oppsite of shine.(exept it still does close quarters damange)

P.S. :chuckle: While looking for Krystal Pics for a sig I've found a website that auctually sent a letter to nintendo with a whole bunch of signtures to get Krystal into the next smash brothers game. Go figure :laugh:

Also in replyence to Marshigio's reply. I allready know that shes a big part a the story and shes Fox's love intrest. Unfortunally that always isent good enough.If you think about it: Birdo is kind of Yoshi's love intrest and the mini boss of almost every level of smb 3, but shes not in there.Lulgi and Dasy love each other, but wheres her part? I'm not trying to shoot anything down, its just that some people are to stuborn to listlen to backround story and they always ask for more proff. So I want to apologise for shooting down you thred starter Fluffy, but I still think it could of used more facts and possibly some proff to show people that she IS unique.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
well i got to agree with Seth. The first post is a little 'meh' (sry fluffy). It would be nice to have some of that info Seth put out in the first post. ;)

zombie7775

Smash Lord
At least she would be different from Falco and Fox. As long as she is I think it is a great idea.

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Vulpine51, and fluffy If you want to use any of that go ahead. Not trying to say your post sucked but some more info would intice more krystal haters to willingly let her in Brawl. You dont even have to say I said it. Fame means nothing to me so I dont care about credit.

(although it would be nice ;) )

Oh one more thing. Although unorignal, I belive that Krystal should have a "shine" type atttack, but i belive her's would work as more of a counter or to deal damange with. Not neccesserly a shine as it wouldent be able to block projectiles, but a move that can be used to deal extremly close quarters damange or counter melee(non-projectile) attacks. So basicly the oppsite of shine.(exept it still does close quarters damange)

I added this idea to my above post.

fluffy

Smash Champion
yea that does seem like u put alot of thought into it.

but if u check the other character support threads, they didnt even do half of what i put into.

ill do sum time though.

kaid

Smash Master
Ya, well, you should have seen the "sonik fro braw" threads that were around before I made that sonic thread.

But my Lucario thread FP puts my Sonic FP to shame.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Seth'White Fox' said:
Colbusman, would you like me to take a look at your leon thred? I may be able to add some crituiqe on it as well. The only thing I have agenst leon is "Your not as tough as I thought." God that was anoying in *cough*emulated*cough* starfox 64.
Oh god. I played SF64 today and I nearly threw my contoller cause of that.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Seth'White Fox' said:
:chuckle:
rotflmao ZOMG I have to make a flash parody of that!

Oh wait... your not talking about starfox Leon are you?
hell no, the only star fox character i want to see added is krystal, which is what this thread is for. i am talking about Leon S. Kennedy, one of the most pimp, badass, kick *** characters to come out in a game for the cube (hell, i'll even say any system!)

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
O.O
*CoughCloudCough*

That aside back on discussion of Krystal. I've thought of a way to unlock her, which aslo ties onto one of my other idea of themed adventure bosses. Which is basicly like a different boss based on which game serise your from. Fox=Andross or genral scales. You would have to best adventure mode on hard with Fox, without cointinueing and you would then see a cutscene. Krystals in danger and you have to save her. So you would fight a boss than, for some reason you have to fight her. Afterword bada bing bada bang You've unlocked Krystal. XD

Any other thoughts.(besides how old and ******** sounding "bada bing bada bang" sounded there XD)

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Seth'White Fox' said:
O.O
*CoughCloudCough*

That aside back on discussion of Krystal. I've thought of a way to unlock her, which aslo ties onto one of my other idea of themed adventure bosses. Which is basicly like a different boss based on which game serise your from. Fox=Andross or genral scales. You would have to best adventure mode on hard with Fox, without cointinueing and you would then see a cutscene. Krystals in danger and you have to save her. So you would fight a boss than, for some reason you have to fight her. Afterword bada bing bada bang You've unlocked Krystal. XD

Any other thoughts.(besides how old and ******** sounding "bada bing bada bang" sounded there XD)
not on hard because then the n00bs who want to play as her will complain

Shark X

Smash Lord
Try normal, like every other character (Ness is all I can think of, from SSB64). I can hardly beat normal with no continues (**** Giga Boswer always takes my last life) as my best character, so trying to unlock Krystal on Hard with my worse character, would never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom