• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black/Light

Smash Master
^ I KNOW! I spent the whole game hating him, building it up over time (Forgot what he was doing that pissed me off so much. Might have been hurting dinos for no reason) just to try that one attack and have a cut-sence pop up.

. . . I mean, they could have at least given us that. Just 1 long as$ fight with that B#### !

(Man, I flet so cheated. I was taking my time, sizing him up and only got in one sling. . . )

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure it was his voice that annoyed so many gamers. He was very cruel, but i enjoyed beating the sleeping dinosaurs so I would be a hypocrit if I said that was my reason for hating him. He was cruel because: He choked Krystal, let his goons beat dinosaurs, and was just a very dictatorship kinda guy. Nothing was worse than the voice though. I guess the makers did a good job of making us hate him. At least they got that right.

But if Krystal couldn't even stand up to that lame wad, how could she stand against the awesomeness of Falcon?

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
commonyoshi said:
No, they've definately split up because Fox didn't want her hurt.

Worst cliche ever!

I already posted somthing in the SF Command topic somewhere else. I'll paste it here when I find it.

kaid

Smash Master
commonyoshi said:
But if Krystal couldn't even stand up to that lame wad, how could she stand against the awesomeness of Falcon?
Bah! She didn't have her staff then! It was knocked out of her hand before she even boarded his ship.

If she had, one Super Earthquake could have probably destroyed the entire ship!

xianfeng

Smash Hero
commonyoshi said:
xianfeng-was it a disappointment? Not being able to fight Scales and all. I really wanted to beat the snot out of him. It was the main reason why I finished the game. Hope he's a character boss or something.
Yeah I felt cheated but at the end there was an andross fight in the arwing which reminded me of Lylat wars good times good times

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Shark X said:
You didn't feel cheated for haveing to fight the same final boss that has been used it 3 **** games already?
Nah because it was in the arwing and it felt good to do something in the arwing after most the game on land and I never played Starwing I was about 3 or 4 when the SNES was out and I was 6 or 7 for Lylat Wars so I don't remember it much, so for me this was my first andross battle :p

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Shark X said:
You didn't feel cheated for haveing to fight the same final boss that has been used it 3 **** games already?
No, not when you have to fight the same final boss 100 times in the Mario games.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Well, you said the SAME boss, not the same boss who uses the same moves.

Bowser usually jumps around and breaths fire at you anyway. Aside from Super Mario Sunshine.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Marshigio said:
Well, you said the SAME boss, not the same boss who uses the same moves.

Bowser usually jumps around and breaths fire at you anyway. Aside from Super Mario Sunshine.
My point still stands considering Andross used the same moves in every **** game he was in, so I had no reason to say 'same boss who uses the same moves in all 3 games', because it was an obvious given.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Not that obvious, seeing the same boss over and over again can get annoying, despite if they have new moves or not. Look at Eggman from the Sonic games, I don't get tired of seeing him over and over but I think some people are.

Andross would be more accepted if he wasn't such a lame, boring character.

Anyway, Krystal for Brawl.

(Where you live) I live in my house, duh!
Krystal will be in Brawl. Krystal is good. Good is Krystal. Yay Krystal! I think that if many people want her to be in Brawl, then the developers are more inclined to put her in. Plus, it would increase the number of girl characters in the game. Many people play as girls instead of guys. Ex. Sheik, Zelda, Peach, Samus...

Black/Light

Smash Master
Shark X said:
Well you'd be wrong. Meta-Knight, Wario, and Diddy Kong weren't in Melee you know.

Whats your point? He said he wanted to put M.K in Melee but did due to lack of time and wanting to put others characters before his. Just look at the clones. . . they didn't have much time to do everything they wanted.

She D@@@ near a given when it comes to prodicting characters. Shes unique, has a HUGE fan base, has lots of support, one of the only 2 SF characters that have a chance to get in and shes female (they said they wanted to add more females).

Rash

Smash Ace
Krystal is a perfect character for SSBB on many levels:

1) She's a StarFox character. The series deserves more attention, because it'll have gotten 3 new major games by the time Brawl comes out. Go for it. (Throw Wolf in there while you're at it. ;))

2) She's a female. This is a biggy. As many other members/fans have said, Smash Brothers needs more female characters. Sure, in Nintendo franchises, the major characters seem to be males, but there have been a few other females besides Samus and Peach in the bunch. Krystal should be in, again for representation purposes; I think she's the next best female to put in, personally.

3) She's badass. Enough said. Brawl needs a few more "weapon" fighters, and Krystal knows her way around a staff. On top of that, I'd do her if I were Fox McCloud. (yes, I said it.)

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Rash said:
1) She's a StarFox character. The series deserves more attention, because it'll have gotten 3 new major games by the time Brawl comes out. Go for it. (Throw Wolf in there while you're at it. ;))
the series would have 5 games in total by the time brawl is released, well 7 if you count starfox arcade and Starwing 2

2) She's a female. This is a biggy. As many other members/fans have said, Smash Brothers needs more female characters. Sure, in Nintendo franchises, the major characters seem to be males, but there have been a few other females besides Samus and Peach in the bunch. Krystal should be in, again for representation purposes; I think she's the next best female to put in, personally.
adding someone just because they're a certain gender is stupid

3) She's badass. Enough said. Brawl needs a few more "weapon" fighters, and Krystal knows her way around a staff. On top of that, I'd do her if I were Fox McCloud. (yes, I said it.)
I agree

I am all for Krystal I just felt like saying stuff because I can't think of anything to say apart from Krystal for Brawl

Shark X

Smash Lord
Next best female? Who's the first best?

Black/Light said:
Whats your point? He said he wanted to put M.K in Melee but did due to lack of time
I never heard this.

and wanting to put others characters before his.
Yeah I assumed that was the only reason he left out Kirby characters, which was a stupid reason, but I can understand it. I believed he would worry that people would accuse him of favortisim, which was the only reason I believed he would never add Meta-Knight (or any other Kirby character for that matter).

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
"According to Nintendo Power (issue 206), sometime between Assault and Command, Fox broke up with Krystal because he was concerned for her safety, and didn't want her flying on dangerous missions." My source, I believe them this time

Just thought this was interesting, and wondered if Krystal will still be a major part of the Star Fox series.

Tiamat

Smash Journeyman
Well, scans from Japanese magazines (or was it promo ads? Or both?) already show she'll be in the new Star Fox DS game (although whether major or not, I don't know!)

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I think there should be a tribute to the (probably) deceased General Pepper, and prefer him over Krystal.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Come on, think about it. Why would Nintendo break up Fox and Krystal? Sure she appears in the game, but that doesn't mean she's a major character.

For all we know, she may leave the Star Fox group for extra drama(which is something Nintendo seems to love) Maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions, but this may very well lower her chances.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
That source is a lie Tiamat, it says Slippy gets a girlfriend....we all know that Slippy is gay.

K-Cow

Smash Cadet
Marshigio said:
That source is a lie Tiamat, it says Slippy gets a girlfriend....we all know that Slippy is gay.
Lol, what does that have to do with anything?

Shark X

Smash Lord
Would be nice if she left to have a Spin-Off game or series in the style of the SF Adventures game.

15 playable characters? How the hell will that happen?

Adding all SF characters...

Fox
Falco
Slippy
Peppy
Krystal
Wolf
Leon
Pigma
Andrew
Panther
Pepper
Bill
Kat
James

...Thats not 15 right there O.o

kaid

Smash Master
Shark X said:
Would be nice if she left to have a Spin-Off game or series in the style of the SF Adventures game.

15 playable characters? How the hell will that happen?

Adding all SF characters...

Fox
Falco
Slippy
Peppy
Krystal
Wolf
Leon
Pigma
Andrew
Panther
Pepper
Bill
Kat
James

...Thats not 15 right there O.o

Pigma and Andrew are disqualified on the grounds of being dead, (James is also dead, but that hasn't stopped him in prev. games...) but Slippy's girlfriend could be playable, the poodle and lynx from SF2 could be back, and who knows? mayby General Scales or the Aparoids are helping out!

Shark X

Smash Lord
kaid said:
Pigma and Andrew are disqualified on the grounds of being dead, (James is also dead, but that hasn't stopped him in prev. games...) but Slippy's girlfriend could be playable, the poodle and lynx from SF2 could be back, and who knows? mayby General Scales or the Aparoids are helping out!
Scales is dead too.

How can Tricky fly a ship?

After makeing my post, I searched Wikipedia, and somehow apparently, Andrew is alive again. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_characters_in_the_Star_Fox_series#Fay

kaid

Smash Master
...I wouldn't count on him being Nintendo owned. He first appeared as a boss in Diddy Kong Racing, after all... along side Banjo and Conker.

fluffy

Smash Champion
hey i hav an idea. y dont we giv each other positive rep followed by ~(insert name)

so that way we'll all be happy ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom