• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Ditto. Like I said, if it has to be that way, then the difficulty should be on NORMAL, like it was when you had to unlock Ness. And I'm sure it had to be on Normal to unlock some character in Melee. I can't remember how to unlock half of the characters in Melee.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Shark X said:
Ditto. Like I said, if it has to be that way, then the difficulty should be on NORMAL, like it was when you had to unlock Ness. And I'm sure it had to be on Normal to unlock some character in Melee. I can't remember how to unlock half of the characters in Melee.
nope it could be on very easy to unlock all of them (I rushed through the first time to get all the trophys / characters)

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
Inbewteen Corneria, Midgar, Mushroom kingdom, and
Well, It sort of belittles a charcter to unlock them at very easy. Besides thats Puffs mode XD.

I mean, it just doesent sound cool when you say you've unlocked a character on very easy.

Person1: Hay thats a new charcter whats it do?

Person2: Oh it shoots a busoka/lazer cannon and it has defalt itum automaticly on a blue beam sword that you cant even get normaly. Yea, it does about 20 damange per swing and is still legal at tourtmants.

Person1:Wow! Howed you unlock it?

person2: I..Beet very easy..with Pikachu...

Person1: Uh huh...

@ all the people that said Dino speak was anoying:

Av oeih houtadw kxaj, oeih u rawwoh doht kxad A.

:chuckle: Wow I must have been board.(/bad pun)

Ferro De Lupe said:
Special and taunt eh...

Special: That's a good question.

Taunt: Some kind of "Jackie Chan" style staff twirling.

Ya, commandole! Grammar Nazis unite!
Like what the prince does for his special in Fire emblim:sacred stones. I'll put a flash pic of it in my sig later.

Krystal veh Brawl!!!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Shark X said:
the only character you needed to unlock by means of adventure or classic was jiggs, roy, and mr. game and watch, and they can be unlocked on easy mode. everyone else was unlocked by means of vs. mode or stadium events and event matches.

but with the certain conditions OR vs. mode matches, noobs can easily unlock a character if they don't want to try event matchs or stuff like that.

krlos F.

Smash Journeyman
I think Krystal will be in Brawl FOR SURE! I dunno, it's just... a feeling? lol! So, trust in me my sons! lool!
Krystal is so cool, is sexy, and a female addition from Star Fox for Brawl! It would be great!

fluffy

Smash Champion
krazyzyko said:
Krystal will be hotter if she shaved.

Her move list will be better if she used her staff from Starfox Adventures.

.............later
if shes shaved, then what will come to the furries??

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
xianfeng said:
If she speaks Dino Talk at all I will smash my head through my TV
I think somone posted dino talk on the previous page. Care to translate it?

fluffy said:
if shes shaved, then what will come to the furries??
I dont know but I think it would be even more strange. Basicly a human body with a shaved fox head. Picture that.

Wash

Smash Apprentice
xianfeng said:
If she speaks Dino Talk at all I will smash my head through my TV
Third. But I honestly think she would be a great new character. That staff would have potential to be the coolest, fastest weapon in the game (but I've never seen this cannon thing, where was this in any game?).

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Wash said:
Third. But I honestly think she would be a great new character. That staff would have potential to be the coolest, fastest weapon in the game (but I've never seen this cannon thing, where was this in any game?).

Star Fox assualt.

Yes, Krystal should have her staff,because its fast, strong, and magical so it has projectile attacks. (See Star Fox Adventures)

OFF TOPIC: I think he was kidding, but one of my friends said General Scales would make an interesting choice. Anybody else think so?

Wash

Smash Apprentice
Ah, figures; the only Star Fox game I haven't played...thanks hemightbegiant. :)

Wash

Smash Apprentice
xianfeng said:
What can Scales do? I know that's not a valid point in SSB but still, I would prefer Wolf or Krystal anyday
Scales would most likely be built like Ganondorf (slow, but packs a punch), with moves similar to his (well...maybe not the B-button moves, I'm stumped there). But as for your second comment, I agree (mostly Krystal, just look at that staff! ).

Wash

Smash Apprentice
Kal aMari said:
"Man, check out her...staff!" -random Krystal fanboy

Right. ;)
In terms of characters, a fast, powerful weapon would be great for them. I don't think liking a weapon that a certain character has is any reason to call anyone a "fanboy".

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
colbusman said:
definetely. it was a cool weapon to wield in adventures.
Actually I thought it was pretty boring. I mean, all you had was a three combos that you used over and over. That was the one bone i had to pick with that game.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
GaryCXJk said:
Die the moment you'll face him in battle.

Man, I know it's been discussed before, but that was such an anti-climax.
yeah, that pissed me off so much. i was dying to kill him, and then it switched to a diffrent scene. i think i almost threw my controller that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom