• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMASHI

Smash Apprentice
I would like it if Krystal was in Brawl...but I think the characters from Star Fox in the SSB series would stop with her. (maybe an exception on Wolf) Although the only thing is would she be a clone of Fox and Falco, or have a completely different move set?

Shark X

Smash Lord
Krystal and Wolf are pretty much the last characters they can add, sort of like all Kirby has left is Dedede, and Lololo & Lalala, or how DK only has Diddy, Dixie, and King K.Rool left, and how all Mario has left is Toad.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Krystal's very, very likely to be have a unique moveset. Wolf...is about 50%, in my opinion. They're likely to have an Assault-based moveset (the many, many weapons in that game can fit with any of the characters, really); it's just a question of whether they give it to Falco and make Wolf like Fox's Ganondorf, or give it to Wolf and Luigify Falco.

fluffy

Smash Champion
i know what u mean seth. its his 1st post anywayz.

krystal should be like top tier.
1.) krystal
2.) fox
3.)falco

ha. that would b perfect

**EDIT**
i like tacos.

fluffy

Smash Champion
*sob*
800 posts. here. in my little forum.

krystal and Grimer for the win.

Destiny Smasher

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why would people want to read 40 pages in one thread, anyway?

My opinion is that Krystal would be a pertfect fit for Brawl.
She's a new Starfox character who, unlike Falco, would fight in a completely different style (Staff, magic, psychic powers, boo ya). Starfox is one of Nintendo's most beloved franchises, so it'd be nice to have aboiut 3 characters from it.
And come on, SLippy, Peppy? Don't think so.
You could say Wolf, but I'd much rather see Krystal in there. She's more different.

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
Inbewteen Corneria, Midgar, Mushroom kingdom, and
WARNING: THIS IS TURNING INTO A FURY BIASED THRED AGAIN!

Lets not turn this thred back into that. If you obsess about Krystal that will only make furry haters start yelling again. Right after sense came back into this thred too. Please stop saying Krystal is hot.

P.s. Furry haters before you make fun of the furrys look at post #624 on page 42. That is a non-biased post about possible movesets for Krystal, reasons for her being in brawl, and sevral other comments like how she was thought up and how she came to the StarFox universe.(The info may also be on the first post, but I'm not shure if fluffy has edited his post to include it yet, or if he intends to in the first place.)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I honestly couldn't think of anyone better to add in the game. I'm an anti-third party SSBB fan... and they're running out of good Nintendo Characters. But Krystal? She's awesome. It's about time we get another kickass girl.

fluffy

Smash Champion
Seth'White Fox' said:
WARNING: THIS IS TURNING INTO A FURY BIASED THRED AGAIN!

Lets not turn this thred back into that. If you obsess about Krystal that will only make furry haters start yelling again. Right after sense came back into this thred too. Please stop saying Krystal is hot.

P.s. Furry haters before you make fun of the furrys look at post #624 on page 42. That is a non-biased post about possible movesets for Krystal, reasons for her being in brawl, and sevral other comments like how she was thought up and how she came to the StarFox universe.(The info may also be on the first post, but I'm not shure if fluffy has edited his post to include it yet, or if he intends to in the first place.)
i totally forgot. =P
krystal is **** sexi
too sexi for the brawl
but shes going to be a character
cuz i said so

zombie7775

Smash Lord
fluffy said:
i totally forgot. =P
krystal is **** sexi
too sexi for the brawl
but shes going to be a character
cuz i said so
No offense but i dont think "cuz i said so" is going to get them to put her in. I would like it if that did work though.

fluffy

Smash Champion
zombie7775 said:
No offense but i dont think "cuz i said so" is going to get them to put her in. I would like it if that did work though.
well duh.

but seriously, w/ such a huge fanbase, y wouldnt they add her?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
the only way she won't get in would be some stupid person would say that it is not a good idea and post reasons directly to sakurai and he wouldn't put her in. but what are the chances in that? she most definetely will be in brawl.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I don't think Sakuri would be swayed by the thoughts of on person who doesn't want her, however they might not put herin to spread out the number of games Brawl will represent. After all they do have two Starfox characters already, if they make it in that is.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
I dont know if i want to see her with firefox as an up b but I cant think of another attack.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
She deserves to be in Brawl, she's a major part of the Star Fox franchise because she's Fox's love interest.

Plus, more weapon-based fighters would be delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom