• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Seung Mina is more of a 'beat your face in' style. I could see Krystal going more flashy and break-dancing like Kilik. Still a shame he had to get pushed out of my main when SC3 came out.....sigh....

Maybe we should just give her Zasalamel moves. LOL ^^

But yea, I don't care, as long as she's IN the game.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
I don't see Krystal being all acrobat-y like Kilik. Then again, we've never seen her use the staff-

...On that note: Can we really say that Krystal has a moveset laid out for her? Sure, we saw what the staff can do...but that was Fox with her staff, not Krystal. My point is: sure, Fox pulled off some fancy crap, but he had the staff for a few minutes before having to use it. Krystal's likely been trained for years on how to use it. It would be like watching a white belt and assuming his sensei fights the exact same way.

In other words, Krystal may very well be all acrobat-y like Kilik. We don't know, and if Sakurai thinks that way...then there goes her major advantage as a character.

...Let's just hope I'm overthinking this.

kaid

Smash Master
...Her advantage is that she has a unique (for Smash) weapon, and her B moves are the magic her staff gives Fox. (Like how Zelda uses Link's spells from Ocrana of Time.) How she USES the staff is up in the air, but if you remember the beginning of the game, Fox picked up the staff, and was suddenly swinging it around like a martial arts master, while Krystal's message was teaching him how to use it.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
kaid said:
...Her advantage is that she has a unique (for Smash) weapon, and her B moves are the magic her staff gives Fox. (Like how Zelda uses Link's spells from Ocrana of Time.) How she USES the staff is up in the air, but if you remember the beginning of the game, Fox picked up the staff, and was suddenly swinging it around like a martial arts master, while Krystal's message was teaching him how to use it.
the staff was just telling him what he was holding not how to use it like a pro she told him the basic commands like lifting a rock or hitting a tree not how to do the tricky ****, I like the part where fox first sees krystal I still hate tricky, Kal aMari I think your just overthinking there a bit, it's assumed Krystal can do all that and more because it actually is hers and she knows how to use it.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Wait, Kal aMari, am I getting this right or did you word it wrong, but do you think all acrobat-y Kilik style is BAD??

And no, you're not really overthinking. Anyone whose stuck with the StarFox series should know the basics of what you said. Some of it is common sense, so don't fret.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
AHH, the topic almost died...

Marshigio said:
Ok, I'm going to suggest something that will make EVERYBODY happy.

Krystal's special: gyrates her butt while it's facing the screen(great for camera mode) then she does the earthquake attack with the staff.

Krystal's taunt: gyrates her butt while it's facing the screen(great for camera mode) while twirling her staff around.
>_>
<_<

:bigthumbu
:joyful:

Tera253

Smash Ace
I'm not sure......... Anyway, Krystal from assault is a MUST. With some offense intended, the one who said Krystal should gyrate her butt needs to rethink that... She needs something annoying along the lines of the top 7 most annoying taunts (Pikachu, DK, C. Falcon, Kirby, G&W, Samus, Peach) kind of like what she had in Starfox Assault. That was a dooie that drove all my opponents mad.
~TeraZS3~

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
"Here I go *gyrate*"

or

"You're not ready yet! *bends forward*"
?

EDIT: Well, at least that didn't make her sound like a ****. -_-

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Tera253 said:
I'm not sure......... Anyway, Krystal from assault is a MUST. With some offense intended, the one who said Krystal should gyrate her butt needs to rethink that... She needs something annoying along the lines of the top 7 most annoying taunts (Pikachu, DK, C. Falcon, Kirby, G&W, Samus, Peach) kind of like what she had in Starfox Assault. That was a dooie that drove all my opponents mad.
~TeraZS3~

Please! No more annoying taunts. If I hear "Show me ya moves!" one more time Im going to shoot the kitten.

Please give her some kind of neat pose or somthing.

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
shed be a good character, id like to see her in the game, but i dunno about this whole krystal fetish you have going on.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
stancosmos said:
shed be a good character, id like to see her in the game, but i dunno about this whole krystal fetish you have going on.
I see that you edited your post before I could quote it heheh. Sure mabe Fluffy has some different "tastes." Im sure hes a good guy. No need to call him "creepy." I got a friend named Creepy and he's creepy. Just check out the IcyHot thread in the pool room. But he's a good guy too.

fluffy

Smash Champion
lol..
hey krystal has the most supporters out of all he other characters.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
fluffy said:
lol..
hey krystal has the most supporters out of all he other characters.
That and quite a few haters. But I think the title of "most hated" goes to Sonic. Why must people hate him so?

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
kaid said:
...not so many, since Snake appeared. Noone seems to bother hating sonic in the Official Sonic thread.
True. But Ive still heard some pretty nasty things. Im just curious as to why he isnt welcomed to the game. I wonder the same thing about krystal. Both her and Sonic can bring a lot to the game.

Sinistar71

Smash Cadet
I don't know if it's been suggested yet, but perhaps Krystal can switch between an Adventures based moveset (Staff, close quarters, some spells) and an assault based moveset (Tech, weapons, etc.) kind of like zelda does with sheik. Hell, I'll even please the furverts, she'll switch her costume for the corasponding fighting style. If done correctly, I can see that as a perfect compramise, and a character worthy of Smash Bros.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Sinistar71 said:
I don't know if it's been suggested yet, but perhaps Krystal can switch between an Adventures based moveset (Staff, close quarters, some spells) and an assault based moveset (Tech, weapons, etc.) kind of like zelda does with sheik. Hell, I'll even please the furverts, she'll switch her costume for the corasponding fighting style. If done correctly, I can see that as a perfect compramise, and a character worthy of Smash Bros.
Nah just have her staff it makes her more unique

~TeraZS3~
she needs adventures moves though

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I agree that Krystal should have the staff.

Even more, I think she shouldn't have any weapons other than the staff at all. What makes Krystal so unique is that she lived in a world without much high-tech weapons. If she would ever have other weapons, they should be mythical-based, perhaps she could have magic as her weapon as well.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Tera253 said:
~TeraZS3~
Don't be silly, the gyrating idea is brilliant.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Vulpine51 said:
True. But Ive still heard some pretty nasty things. Im just curious as to why he isnt welcomed to the game. I wonder the same thing about krystal. Both her and Sonic can bring a lot to the game.
They can...and they will. I bet my entire game collection that both Krystal AND Sonic are characters (hidden or starters) in Brawl.

*Starts taking bets.*

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Ferro De Lupe said:
They can...and they will. I bet my entire game collection that both Krystal AND Sonic are characters (hidden or starters) in Brawl.

*Starts taking bets.*
go to SBO they'll all take your bet they think sonic has 0% chance of getting in :laugh:

fluffy

Smash Champion
o my.

i just typed in "krystal fox" in yahoo's search engine for images and naughty pics showed up ;)

this shows how ppl want her in so bad.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
We don't need another shine. The shine needs to be fixed. 3 frames of lag when doing reflector.
2 additional frames when putting reflector down.
Voila. No more shine.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
fluffy said:
o my.

i just typed in "krystal fox" in yahoo's search engine for images and naughty pics showed up ;)

this shows how ppl want her in so bad.
I know you're still looking at those pics fluffy with this expression on your face... :lick:

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I tried to search for these naughty pictures, but unfortunately I already had them.

Instead, I found a cute picture where Fox holds Krystal in his arms. Yes, an official picture. So there's where Tricky got the idea that Fox might have something with Krystal.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Sinistar71 said:
no, krystal should just have the staff. no tech weapons at all. she comes from a world where there is not a whole lot of technological advancments, like gary said. plus, the staff is a lot more unique and a perfect fit for smash. and if krystal is in smash, her costume must be the one from adventures, and have assult be a secondary.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I'm confused. In my Nintendo Power, it said that Fox dumped Krystal. Was this at the end of Assult or the beginning of Command? I thought this would be the place to get a quick answer.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
commonyoshi said:
I'm confused. In my Nintendo Power, it said that Fox dumped Krystal. Was this at the end of Assult or the beginning of Command? I thought this would be the place to get a quick answer.
it says love reamins to be seen. nintendo power just put that in as a kind of joke. plus, we really don't know if there even was a connection. assult put in a few moments, but so far we don't know if they even had a connection at all. it is like daisy and luigi. everyone thinks it is happening, but we don't know for sure.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
colbusman said:
it says love reamins to be seen. nintendo power just put that in as a kind of joke. plus, we really don't know if there even was a connection. assult put in a few moments, but so far we don't know if they even had a connection at all. it is like daisy and luigi. everyone thinks it is happening, but we don't know for sure.
Fox definatly likes her

I finished adventures today
man krystal is so grabby she just snatched that staff from fox nasty girl

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
No, they've definately split up because Fox didn't want her hurt. I already knew that, but Kal amari said that this was between Assult and Command. He even put in an interesting comment on the developer's reasons, but I'll let him post it if he wants. Thanks a lot Kal amari.

xianfeng-was it a disappointment? Not being able to fight Scales and all. I really wanted to beat the snot out of him. It was the main reason why I finished the game. Hope he's a character boss or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom