• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Meh... Krystal was DESIGNED to be hot, so if you don't think so, then either Rare failed their goal, or you're lacking something visceral. All VG girls are like that. What's the line? Is it ok to like Lara Croft? What if she now has green skin? Ok, now she has antennae. Is she still hot? What if she now has a tail? When do you draw the line between hot and weird?

Shark X

Smash Lord
Oh course Krystal is hot, why do you think I want her Adentures outfit? >.> Well, besides the Adventures outfit being more original than her assault, also aside from the fact thats she's more commonly recognizable by her Adventures outfit.

Then again, Wario is more recognizable by his main outfit, yet he wears something I've never seen before.

RDK

Smash Hero
The Wario in SSBB is wearing his costume from the Wario Ware franchise.

fluffy

Smash Champion
Phantom_Sonic said:
Krystal is my 4th most wanted character. She has to use her staff, though.
krystal is the bestest. she should be ur 1st most wanted.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
We need more girls, we need more Star Fox characters, we need different variety of weapons, Krystal is perfect for Brawl and she has a nice,firm butt too, especially for an animal.

fluffy

Smash Champion
u know what....ill bet any1 here $20 that krystal will be in brawl. any takers? :p

krystal is like awesum

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
A little bird told me that krystal was not going to be in brawl. Although it could not back that up with fact so it was probubly just fooling around. We'll see when brawl comes out.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Besides being a female character and adding to the SF franchise which only has 1 moveset to it's name, Krystal SCREAMS EASY UNIQUENESS. I DARE Sakurai to find another character with so easy a layout for moves. Plus she uses a staff, insane unique awesome staff attacks ppl.

So, the pro's:
+female
+screams unique moveset. [unique character who doesnt need much design time. what more can you ask for?]
+ a staff, cmon ppl!

Con's:
-Uhh...someone wanna help me out?

Also, she is hot and awesome.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Jeeze! What the hell where they thinking when they made those character designs? Were they high or something? Krystal doesn't even look hot anymore, while Fox...what the hell?

Star Wolf's team is wanted? Yeah, great work Lylat, after Star Wolf's team just saved your butts -.-

fluffy

Smash Champion
Shark X said:
Jeeze! What the hell where they thinking when they made those character designs? Were they high or something? Krystal doesn't even look hot anymore, while Fox...what the hell?

Star Wolf's team is wanted? Yeah, great work Lylat, after Star Wolf's team just saved your butts -.-
i think that krystal is very shexi in all costumes. yes i said shexi.

FoxDash

Smash Cadet
I think she would be great but, JUST AS LONG AS SHE IS NOT A CLONE, i think shed be cool give her some telepathic powers and maybe bombs...however all te games she wwas in were well, how you say? not good adventures infurated me cause i just wanted to blow crap up in a ship and or tank, but it was like a crappy version of Zelda. Assault was ok at best nothin special. I still support her they need mo girl chars plus, shes my faviorite color

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I just got Starfox adventres today I am only 18% through though but her language is fing annoying I can't stand it ARRGH, Her voice gets annoying after a while too! love her but I hate her

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
xianfeng said:
I just got Starfox adventres today I am only 18% through though but her language is fing annoying I can't stand it ARRGH, Her voice gets annoying after a while too! love her but I hate her
She speaks normally near the end of the game - w/ a sexy British accent too...

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
It's his own taste, that's all.

She still looks good in that Amazon outfit, which redeems her.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Sorry I was busy looking at the pics in the first post ;).

Anyway, it seems we're pretty much all agreed that Krystal AND Wolf should be in Brawl so...now what?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
After seeing the pics on the first page, I guess her Assault outfit isn't such a bad thing after all. I still prefer the Amazon outfit though, oh well as long as it's included in Brawl along with camera mode I'm happy.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
This may make me sound like a furrie but I like her assault (or marshigio) outfit just a little more than her adventures one because it accentuates her butt more

Star_Fox

Smash Cadet
I think she will make it into Brawl for two reasons. 1. She is a female character. 2. They won't have a hard time making a moveset for her.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Ahh, very nice point Xianfeng. I can't believe I never thought of that. Her Adventures outfit does show more skin though...such a tough decision, skin or booty?

I seriously, seriously, hope they put in both costumes now.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Very well done, hopefully people will pay attention to this chart and think about it when they post which suit they want more.

I'm going with the Assault suit, because...well after looking at those Pros and looking at my sig I think it's pretty obvious.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Assault suit is more fitting anyway it makes her look like a real starfox character, Although I havn't played Assault I'm sure she speaks english in that one and is far supirior becaue of that one factor

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
xianfeng said:
This may make me sound like a furrie but I like her assault (or marshigio) outfit just a little more than her adventures one because it accentuates her butt more
haha. this thread is starting to remind me of the Peach/Pit thread where all those people started comming out.

Oh yeah. Krystal speaks english in Assault but her acent sounded pretty fake to me.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Vulpine51 said:
haha. this thread is starting to remind me of the Peach/Pit thread where all those people started comming out.

Oh yeah. Krystal speaks english in Assault but her acent sounded pretty fake to me.
I hate Dino talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom