• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
That's exactly what drives me right now lol. I've always told Shugo "you are our best player, I want to beat you in tournament" and the fact that he's gotten even better since being on the EC makes the challenge even more exciting. Even if I happen to beat him, it will only motivate me to go out and hunt more big name wins, such as MJG, Kain, etc. I know I have it in me.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I just want to find some way to make the MW unbooty. Because lets face it, we suck when compared with EC, WC, Atl South, etc

Maybe ppl here just don't want to fly to the top. I guess if it's only going to be me and KB then so beepin be it

:phone:

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
I just want to find some way to make the MW unbooty. Because lets face it, we suck when compared with EC, WC, Atl South, etc

Maybe ppl here just don't want to fly to the top. I guess if it's only going to be me and KB then so beepin be it

Yo I've been trying to get people to travel. No one else here wants to though, and I can't afford to go more than 4 hours or so on my own.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I want to travel, but no one in Greenup really wants to make plans. D= If it comes to it I may just try to find some kind of public transportation to get to things. >_<

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
The MW has issues with transportation and distance (but to be fair...Texas and Cali both drive long hours to tournaments too), but the main issue does lie in our players lacking the drive to improve. First off, you guys out there who are playing low/mid tiers and still going 0-2 in bracket/swept in pools...might...want to consider experimenting with better options. Don't be afraid to use wifi as a resource, seriously...it's not the best but it still helps tremendously as long as you're not fighting IkeMaster3248 or Sonickid27 over and over again. Watch vids, even if you're not practicing...watching good vids can help show you new strats, ways to deal with situations, or keep your competitive mind fresh. Stop being complacent with mediocrity and making excuses, do something about it yo.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Mister Eric....
To unboooty the Midwest would take a lot of adderall, a lot of time, a top player willing to train us and whip us into shape... We need Seibrik...

Come to Midwest Seibrik!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
If you're looking at the wifi experience in terms of wins/losses instead of subtle improvements, then you're already doing it wrong. :denzel:

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Dude how do I improve when I can't beat Sonicguy12345? Like I don't want to learn how to beat sonicguy12345 on wifi lol.

Wifi made me think I could play falco.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Speaking of rivals...

LUMINOTH64

Hi.

Also I'm gonna make my record 2-0 against you next time we play.

:denzel:

There you go. That's how you start ****. Now someone (Eddie!) needs to take the figurative match and light it under OH/KY's ***! Less talky more :yeahboi:.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Word.

Y'all free, so ****ing free. I'mma **** yo mommas, eat yo chicken, drink yo moonshine, bet it all on this :peach: to whoop yo low-grade *****. Y'all john that you can't travel but y'all better get them buggies right on up 'ere. Ya stank *** booty sweat vermin

Kel

Smash Master
MW will NOT improve based on inspirational posts. Believe me, OS and I have tried it many times. It does not work.

MW is bad. MW will remain bad at Brawl. Our only hope is that Smash 4 will have awesome wifi. MW is actually a powerhouse in all games with awesome online multiplayers.

ZTD | TECHnology

Just because you two tried over and over doesn't mean someone might not get further trying it themselves.

It might be me.

It might be Warlock Don for all I know.

What I do know, is taking the fatalistic approach achieves nothing positive. Progress often involves trying and failing over and over before you get it right. At the end of the day only one question matters.

How badly do you want it?

Its really simple. We've got work to do but that doesn't mean its impossible. The Middle Path (Buddhist reference baby) between optimistic and realism is what's gonna set us right. And more of us are realizing it with our rapid improvment. Its too early to throw in the towel. Midwest is just starting to awaken in my opinion.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Speaking of rivals...

LUMINOTH64

Hi.
How are you going to be rivals vs Wolf?

That's like Thugz logic.

"Yo, I'm gonna be rivals with someone I have a +3 advantage on".

Its really simple. We've got work to do but that doesn't mean its impossible. The Middle Path (Buddhist reference baby) between optimistic and realism is what's gonna set us right.
WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????

I just read something intelligent on smashboards.

and it wasn't from myself...

T_C you amaze me again.

Kel

Smash Master
No one wants it. There is no reason to want it. People go to tournaments to hang out with each other, not compete.

ZTD | TECHnology

Rob gets my reference. Awesome. And lol Luminoth went MK on me for Games 2 and 3 last set.

Also Kel, that's simply not true. People clearly want it. I want it.

Eddie G wants it.

Mister Eric wants it.

Zinoto wants it.

I could go on.

Either way, you go ahead and do you and I'm gonna do my part to raise this region up. I mean, hey I beat a PRed NJ player a few weeks ago. If I can do something like that, Tako, Lumi, GayRobotMan, Eddie and others sure as hell can. And I get beating one player alone means very little for some. But for me it means the potential is THERE. Its about cultivating it. I wll never understand you guys' insanely negative views even though I understand the logic behind it.

Being pessimistic is so 2011.

:yeahboi:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm not sure if Mr. Eric is GayRobotMan

Or if I am GayRobotMan.

Like, there's more of "MegaRobMan" in that than "Mr. Eric", unless you are saying that ROB is a gay Robot.

But then again, my name is Rob. So it just gets more confusing from there.

But yes, I pretend to be buddhist, T_C. I always take the middle path but I take my time because half the fun of the ride is the trip.

Currently family is what I need to focus on, which sucks, because like, family sucks and stuff.

But Lions play football in the fall. And maybe the Tigers will make the world series or something so that'd be sweet and maybe I'd be able to come out.

Oh, this is a Kentucky thread?

HEY, KY, chances are I'm gonna be going through your state in August in rout to see my family in GA/NC on the MegaBus.

ZTD | TECHnology

Mister Eric is GayRobotMan.

He plays like to play hard to get too. Such a **** tease. :(

Also I've studied Buddhism in its many forms for almost 8 years now.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
It's true. I play a lot of characters to play against that fat sack of ****s, so it's not so bad. I'm still working on 1-2 of them, but they'll be ready by time TC and I meet again in bracket. :)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Dude wifi is ***. I lose to sonicguy12345 all the time on wifi.
Wifi Sonic is broken.

Word.

Y'all free, so ****ing free. I'mma **** yo mommas, eat yo chicken, drink yo moonshine, bet it all on this :peach: to whoop yo low-grade *****. Y'all john that you can't travel but y'all better get them buggies right on up 'ere. Ya stank *** booty sweat vermin
Peach is fray.

Eddie G proving that he is in fact a minority.

- -1 Life-

Oh cool so I am.

Dat synergy.

:yeahboi:
***** when are we gonna team?

MW will NOT improve based on inspirational posts. Believe me, OS and I have tried it many times. It does not work.

MW is bad. MW will remain bad at Brawl. Our only hope is that Smash 4 will have awesome wifi. MW is actually a powerhouse in all games with awesome online multiplayers.
Y'know, some people (Such as myself) have tried to improve. Nobody here is good at helping people. Analytical players like Domo, Pierce, Orion and Clowsui actually say **** that gets stuff done. Yes, Clowsui is a choke artist at times, but he has his head in the right part of the game.

I propose Shot per Stock Ruleset.

Or Strip Brawl.

Or BOTH.

Hmmmmmm......

:woman:
Invite Sparta Kick

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Oreo that's not what you said to my Peach :O.

Seriously though Eddie G teach me how to Peach pls so my Peach isn't free anymore lol.

Judo777

Smash Master
Yo the **** KY? Since when are all of you so whiny? You guys said you'd wanna get good once MK was gone. MK's gone. Now none of you all care to get good?
MKs not gone. He was gone for like 5 months, and people wouldnt stop complaining the whole time and no one even wanted to try the game with him gone. Then they brought him back. Sounds like a bunch of scrubadubs to me.

The_SMILE

Smash Apprentice
I want to travel, but no one in Greenup really wants to make plans. D= If it comes to it I may just try to find some kind of public transportation to get to things. >_<
...I do.... but to make plans we need a driver....

Also I think some of us still actively try to improve and place well. I know Ralphie boy and I do. It's just harder when you only have one other person to play against the majority of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom