• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl Power Rankings: PR is officially up

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Dude, Mr. Eric has a dual controller modded together for Gyromite so you can play as P1 and P2 like it's 1 controller and I don't even care if I/he is better than me in that game anymore after finding that out.

That's not free, that's the American dream. Making me stfu.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Dude, Mr. Eric has a dual controller modded together for Gyromite so you can play as P1 and P2 like it's 1 controller and I don't even care if I/he is better than me in that game anymore after finding that out.

What????

Eric!!! Picsss!!!!!

:phone:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
hgdkfjghir Where did this discussion happen? o-o
We had a group thingy that we all messaged in, but I think I might ask hael about it, and create a new one, and get the ball rolling. But yes after rage I think it's fair we make a new one to remove the in actives and give the actives some spotlight. ^_^ who would like to be a panelist on this one? Eric, judo, me, and who else? Joey you seem pretty unbiased. 0_0

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207

Yeah dude, that's not even mine lmao.
But I'm going to make one soon!

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
We should definitely keep the panel smaller this time around though lol. We had only 2 people on the pr last time that weren't on the panel. o-o Also how early are we counting tournaments from? When the last season(or whatever you would call it) ended? o-o

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
I'm up for being on the panel, but I may be biased, so it's up to you guys. Also, I think the season ended just before or just after Revenge, but I'm not certain of that. Do you guys think we should do this PR assuming MK were legal, or not?

Also, I call White Mage on the PR image. Regardless of what the theme is. White mage.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
2 Lexington people makes sense. Lexington does have the largest scene I believe.
The largest yet most tournament inactive.

That'd be cool. He's way more intelligent than me so that'll probably help XD.
O.O

Did Eric move to Louisville? ._.
Here's my weekly schedule for the summer. On Sunday, I drive to La Grange for a lot of people who don't know the area, I just say Louisville. On Thursday, I drive back to Morehead. Rinse and repeat.
Also, I'm staying like 5 min away from Wangston. We usually once a week.

I've been HAD!
Nooo silly goose<3
Just watch and enjoy:
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/...-nerd-angry-video-game-nerd--r-o-b--the-robot

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
If people kept me informed of stuff happening around here, I'd try to be more active.

I only go to S2D because it's convenient. That being said, I should get back into shape so I don't lose to players I'm much more experienced than. SP not included.

Judo777

Smash Master
Ive never been so inactive and not motivated to play in my life. Like this is a problem I feel like I will quit soon

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Putting me on the panel isn't the best of ideas. I don't play this game much at all anymore, and when I do I don't really care enough to take it seriously. I don't pay attention to the smash scene, even on a local scale. I wouldn't be able to participate as a panelist without feeling out of place or inadequate. Appreciate the name drop, but I doubt I'll be getting back into smash before the next game comes out, however long that will be.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
It's probably the lack of good competition. I was tempted to quit at one point too for the same reason, but wifi filled the gap and now I'm starting to drive to stuff again. :)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Ugh. There is nothing new with this game though. It's been how many years and people still spend more time trying to think of new rules or new hacks to try and make the game better. -_- I have lots of good competition, judo comes over every day and plays, and I play with him an Kel, and they both rarely place lower than top 3 at almost every local they go to. It's not the competition its the lack of drive itself. @_@

I've accepted the fact that I'm a mediocre player or whatever, but I jus have realized that it's best to just try and have fun no matter how derpy this game is. ^_^
The only reason to go to tournaments anymore is to team with people I love being around, and to see my friends. <3 haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom