• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

nicaboy

Smash Champion
@4leaf people here are cool they could care less so you str8 :)
@zeus man if you had a project to do you shouldnt give people false hope lol i was looking forward to playin a sheik player i need the practice that might be my problem match up along with samus and marth oh well when you free again hit me up

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
I got those pr0nzors anonymous mod.

Hey Mark, updat emy number and aim please 770 886 5582, and aim is psncrash2
Will do once crashboards decides to let me update that first post. Every time ive tried the past week the thing failed out on me. I'll go again in a second.

4Leaf- Yeah, its good. We should do something this weekend like..Friday or Sunday if Rayku and GP are up for it.

So Marty how was the Battle and Brew tournament?

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Curse my old man for having a "yard sale" this weekend. So on Saturday I can play melee or brawl after 2 or so.

Melee. I want to play melee.

What are the stipulations for battle and brew other than only using their controllers? I mean I can live without my pink monster, but are they standard tourney rules, or would I have to worry about a pity final smash from some scrub *** Luigi gimping me and causing me to fall off of the stage? Because thats happened before amd as you can imagine, I was pissed.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Curse my old man for having a "yard sale" this weekend. So on Saturday I can play melee or brawl after 2 or so.

Melee. I want to play melee.

What are the stipulations for battle and brew other than only using their controllers? I mean I can live without my pink monster, but are they standard tourney rules, or would I have to worry about a pity final smash from some scrub *** Luigi gimping me and causing me to fall off of the stage? Because thats happened before amd as you can imagine, I was pissed.

if you want come to my place melee and brawl since you will be close to the venue. i can help you look at hotels too i know some near atlanta airpot and by my place. hit up the cell kid

GA Peach

Smash Lord
@mars - it is standard rules. i make sure of it whenever i go.
@everyone else - just fuse brazzers and bbros together. that way, you can appreciate both. that's what i do.

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
d@mn... haven't been here in a while...

whatup nica!!
anyone wanna play melee/brawl this weekend?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
haven't been here in a while.

hey nica, can u make battle and brew on wednesdays?
sorry john i had to work that night lol hey guees what i might go to college @ kennsaw state or southern poly maybe i got a big list lol. but ya hit me up in two weeks then i will be out of school so im open all summer when i dont got to work

d@mn... haven't been here in a while...

whatup nica!!
anyone wanna play melee/brawl this weekend?
**** i thought you died or something lol whats good? well im down to play melee if you want brawl too but since im going to the melee tourney its about time to get those fast fingers back we gotta get those peach vs falco matches back up in melee man if you want you can chill @my place saturday or friday hit me up on the cell or i call or something.

P3L!C@N

Smash Cadet
Yeah Rayku I'll def be at the next one.

Anybody want to smash this weekend? Tonight's even an option, I just need to get my fix.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
omg zeus we comen over again next week friday playing melee with you mars and falming roy was to fun im still lol when we played our first match and we both air dodge of the stage im sure my doc and your sheik are mad @us then mars got koed and flaming roy was like you all are stupid

matthewmilad

Smash Journeyman
See if you guys can get those gay controller rules over-turned so I can bring myself to pay $10 for a Brawl tourney that I only get half of the winnings in cash for.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Well, the controllers are all fine except one in the corner TV. It's C-stick doesn't work.

Yeah, I wish the winnings were more. Getting your money back and money to pay for next week's entry isn't exactly very much incentive for winning.

I don't know if it's always been like this, but I used that $25 gift card thingy that he gave me for entry, and for some reason I don't get any of it left over. Apparently it was for '2 1/2 hours of PC gaming,' which I don't do. So, in other words, I spent $25 on my entry fee this week. How unfortunate.

Top Bottom