• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

Sk3pTiK

Smash Rookie
just wanted to let everyone know im goin out of town until saturday so i wont b free to smash for about a week

4Leaf

Smash Rookie
Hrrrrm..... Well how about we go on Fridays? Friday used to be the day that I would hang out with my friends and play Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, and a bunch of other games at the card shop. Unfortunately the fun was cut short when the place closed down. This might be a fun thing to do instead. ^-^ Oh and where is the place exactly again? Close to town center? I don't really know where the applebees is....

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Hey hey I'm from Woodstock. My real name is Anthony. I go to school with Rayku and 4leaf. Once the GA Melee tournament is over I'll go to battle n brew to play Brawl, unless you guys play Melee there I'll go June 4th. Put down Champ on the list too, his real name is Frank and lives in Woodstock.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
This weekend I'm going to a few graduation parties and the next is the GA tourney, so I might be able to come for a few saturdays after all that if I get someone I know to tag along.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah, after this tourney I might be up for some more melee. Who knows, I might learn to love it all over again.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Right now I'm liking Melee more. Brawl is just too slow paced to keep it exciting, imo.

Rayku, does that mean you're going to the GA tournament?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
um,

who wants to brawl at my place sometime?

Thursday?
you know its a shame you still owe me a dollar for god knows how long lol but im going to try and make it to one of those battle and brew things over summer so ya lucas dittos :bee:

I'd be game if money wasn't a huge issue right now. Gas is killing me.
rayku friendly one dollar mm its been awhile since we played together:bee:

4Leaf

Smash Rookie
Yup it looks like I am going to Battle N Brew with Rayku tonight to get owned by more Lucario, Olimar, and Dedede. =X Heh I have fun with the game either way though. ^-^; Oh and hey BBQ! I was wondering if you would ever show your face on these boards... it is a shame you are another melee drone though... =/

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Yup it looks like I am going to Battle N Brew with Rayku tonight to get owned by more Lucario, Olimar, and Dedede. =X Heh I have fun with the game either way though. ^-^; Oh and hey BBQ! I was wondering if you would ever show your face on these boards... it is a shame you are another melee drone though... =/
Yeah but I'm not like "ZoMG BRAWL IS TEH SUXXORS". I just prefer Melee over Brawl for the time being. And don't get me mistaken, I like Melee because of its engine, not because of the tech stuff. I'll still play Brawl anytime, and I'm looking forward to going to couple of Battle N Brews.

Yeah, I'm going. Looking for a ride or something?
I may or may not need a ride. If I do well on my finals then my dad will take me, if a good friend of mine decides to go then I'll get a ride with him, but if everything fails then I could pay for a ride from you ;)

4Leaf

Smash Rookie
I guess you kiddies just got off early because of finals? Oh and that is fine I guess. I personally like Brawl's engine, but that is just me. Anyways I hope to see most of you tonight. Oh and I will see if I can drag Volt with me. =)

4Leaf

Smash Rookie
I hate it too Marty, but first off Jason is paying for my entry, second he is giving me a ride... I am still waiting to hear exactly when you guys wanna try that other video game place on barrett. Umm from what I know Pelican went there and talked to some people, he is going to get them to do it on Saturdays (unknown time) and it will be 5 Dollar walk in fee (here is the kicker) PLUS a ten dollar entry fee for those wishing to do a tourney... In other words if you do everything that is gonna run you 15 Dollars... ._.; Personally I hate the idea of paying 15 per week... This is the info Rayku relayed to me anyways if any of it is wrong please let me know, but guys lets go ahead and set something up now! First we need to figure out what time on saturday they are holding this so someone needs to ask Pelican. Then we need to organize when we will go there so we can make it big enough for them to see a reason to keep doing it. Maybe this saturday or next? So digest all that info and let's get to it.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
ill call mark.

ill get loud mouth asian over here too.
To go to your house Thursday? Yeah man all for that. I'd say screw it and go today but I imagine your going to the Battle n Brew tournament. Unless someone will accept a lowly 5 bucks in gas money for coming to get me I'm rideless.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Heh. Like I said, that's the norm for tournaments. What would be best if it was a monthly tourney, coughing up $15 a month shouldn't be that bad.

And yeah, Marty, I hate the stupid rules too, but I'm going there mainly to have some fun in friendlies and such.

Rayku

Smash Lord
No one went to B&B lol. I went to go talk to that other store owner guy, and he's really cool and chill. We should get these weeklies going soon.

4Leaf

Smash Rookie
Saturdays is all we really got from that.... =X he wants us to spread the word... But yeah... We need to get it started.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
and it will be 5 Dollar walk in fee (here is the kicker) PLUS a ten dollar entry fee for those wishing to do a tourney... In other words if you do everything that is gonna run you 15 Dollars... ._.; Personally I hate the idea of paying 15 per week...
*head explode*

15 dollars is not a lot of money for a tournament

Some consider it to be a bit cheapy.

aaarrrrrrgggghhh!!!

Sk3pTiK

Smash Rookie
watsup everyone, i just got back in town and i need to smash sometime in the near future, as in tonight or tomarrow, its been a week and i wanna play bad

on a second note, GP whered u get a job at?

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
kennesaw topic is the only reason i come to smashboards anymore
its caus i loev marty

marty i am leaving the "keeping up w/ smash" scene
train me in the way of ggxx style 2d fighters

also btw

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
take it easy xif

no one in kennesaw will get an allowance of over $3 a week until they're at least 14 years old

4Leaf

Smash Rookie
Just letting you know I'm 18 and graduated from Highshool. I have PLENTY of money but I just don't see dropping 15 a week as a very good investment for my money. There is a big difference between not having money and not wanting to spend it. As Rayku said, for a Monthly that would be reasonable, but for a weekly it is slightly too much. Just my two cents...

Top Bottom